puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Ptech Central Merging With smartphonejunkie

hello members and guest,

After careful thinking and with the newest technology that had evolved i had decided to merge ptech central with spj with all content and members.I had started Ptech central in october of 2005 with the intention of sharing my knowledge about modding nextel phones and share programs to members.Now that nextel had moved on with sprint the technology had became difficult to mod phones and i lost certain interest in modify phones and sold all my spares that i had to test...lol.ptech central has mass amount of information that it will be Archived here for the members to read only.And also with my job which it has become more intense its getting hard for me to monitor both sites and so i decided to merge and concentrate on one.

This merge will take place on Friday at about 3:00pm eastern time.Before i do any merging.I will first upgrading the board to the latest vbulletin board software which that will take about 15 mins to do then i will merge all members and post and thread to spj.Then thats when the work become sorting and originating the board and cleaning it up to be pretty...lol

During that time the board will be closed to members and guest for about 2 days hoping less.

You can get a hold of me on aim or my favorite software parlingo on puertoblack2003@gmail.com

later

Old 09-13-2007, 03:46 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Ptech Central Merging With smartphonejunkie

so we're talking next friday or today pb?????? let me know... and glad to hear it and dont be shy to hit me up if you need anything. also this will be good for the memebers to have all the great work pb put into p-tech now linked with spj........ only good is to come from this and the two day wait will be well worth it trust me.... and as pb said for 2 weeks after the merge we are going to have a lot of work on situating the site so please excuse the "mess" that the board will be. thanks for the understanding and as said before this is a great growing point for us here at SPJ and P-tech together
Old 09-13-2007, 03:49 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by I/\MD/\SHT19 View Post

so we're talking next friday or today pb?????? let me know... and glad ot hear it and dont be shy to hit me up if yo uneed anything

my apologize this friday 09/14 this weekend will be my only free time to do it and get it done...and most def i will hit you up if i need ya for anything

Old 09-13-2007, 09:03 PM
I930 User
Mobile Model: HTC Touch AKa Vogue
Mobile Carrier: boost unlimited

View lalo41's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lalo41's Photo Album Add lalo41's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

good good great post lol

Old 09-13-2007, 09:09 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol ok????
Old 09-16-2007, 09:22 AM
OG Member

the merge has been completed please report any issue you come across with site browsing and please be specific if you have an error tell me the error info so i can track it down.

Otherwise enjoy there are many more things comin soon

Old 09-16-2007, 09:25 AM

nice thanks pb....... looks awesome and p-tech is never going to be forgotten here by anyone since almost everyone in the mobile community has been helped by something from there..... Looks Great btw............ cant wait to see the effect that it will have on spj........ good of course lol.....
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
central, merging, ptech, smartphonejunkie