Old 10-07-2007, 05:50 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
My Mogul Homescreens (11 of them)

well heres the newest ones that i made up for my mogul..... i finally ditched wisbar advance since it was a memory hog and all...... i dont really feel like changing the clocks for all the themes to match and all since it takes like almost 2 minutes for each theme to change the clock and all..... well heres 11 of them that i switch between every day.... tell me what ya guyz think of these and remember i have over 50 different styles of clocks and all so the clock does match but as said to lazy to do so lol....also i have cusdtom sliding noises for each for the scarface it says say hello to my little friend while opening and while closing it says say goodnight to the bad guy, for the transformers it has the opening and closing transformers sounds when opening and clsing the phone, for spiderman it has the web shot noise when opening and closing and for vista it has custom vista sounds from the PC.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
homescreens, mogul