Old 10-10-2007, 09:07 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Bobby Brown denies having heart attack

Bobby Brown denies having heart attack

10/10/2007 8:31 PM, AP

Bobby Brown denied Wednesday that he had a mild heart attack, something his attorney said earlier he had suffered this week in Los Angeles.

The 38-year-old singer told Associated Press Radio that he is feeling fine and went to the hospital just for a checkup.

"None of it's true," Brown said. "I went in for a checkup. The doc gave me a clean bill of health."

His account differed from that of his Atlanta attorney, Phaedra Parks, who earlier in the day told The Associated Press that Brown had severe chest pains Tuesday night and was taken to two hospitals.

"This morning they did diagnose him as suffering from a mild heart attack ... they attributed to stress and diet," Parks said, noting that she had spoken with him.

She said Brown was released Wednesday morning from a hospital in good condition.

Parks could not be reached for comment after Brown made his statements. She did not immediately respond to a telephone and an e-mail message.

Brown, who has a performance scheduled Saturday in Los Angeles, said that the reports about him having a heart attack gave him a "jolt" and that he felt he had to speak out.

"I did go to the hospital ... to just get a checkup, get everything tested out so that I could go on this tour, and everything is fine," Brown said.

"I don't know where the heart attack thing came from," Brown said. "I got my heart and everything checked out earlier this morning, and I'm just fine."

Brown lives in Southern California. He is the former husband of singer Whitney Houston and is seeking custody of their teenage daughter.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
attack, bobby, brown, denies, heart