Old 10-11-2007, 09:52 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Drew Carey Engaged And New Host Of Price Is Right

LOL This is just going to be weird

Drew Carey Gets Engaged And new host of price is right

October 11, 2007, 2:46 pm PDT

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (October 11, 2007) - Drew Carey is engaged, according to People.

The comedian's fiance is Nicole Jaracz, a recent culinary school graduate. Carey popped the question on October 9, a rep for Carey told People.

"It will be the first marriage for both. No date for a wedding has been set yet," Carey's publicist Christina Papadopoulos said in a statement to People. "They are both very happy and excited about their future together."

It's a busy time for Carey. Not only are wedding plans now in his future, but on Monday he begins his duties as the new host of "The Price Is Right."

[ Video: The Dark Times Of Drew Carey - Watch the Video ]

Carey takes over for Bob Barker, who announced his retirement after 35 years of hosting the show. Barker taped his final episode in early June.

In a statement to Access Hollywood, Barker said he was pleased with the show's decision to hand the "Right" reigns to Carey.

"I'm happy for Drew Carey, but I had hoped the search would go on for a couple of years, because CBS would have to use my reruns and I could sit at home and be handsomely paid for it," the TV legend joked.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
carey, drew, engaged, host, price