VenumX VenumX is offline   Thread Starter  
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint Playbook

Hey guys, as all of the sprint employees that may or may not be members here know every week we get and are supposed to read the "Playbook". Although this sounds like a weird thing to be posting about, some of the information is actually pretty useful. I have decided that every week I will post the weekly playbook that sprint gives us as employees. If sprint knew i was posting this they would kill me so enjoy it. Ill start with last weeks, we should be getting a new one in later on today...ill upload that when it comes up, read through them they are really interesting. But if there is anything like Win a Free HTC Touch in it ... send your emails to this email address...please dont do that, they only take sprint employee emails and you are just gonna get someone in trouble haha :-D

Week 11/14/07 - 11/21/07 -
http://rapidshare.com/files/71324131...ybook.pdf.html

Old 11-21-2007, 01:54 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Playbook

nice im gonna download now and take a look and see what is it all about and members please follow the guidelines and dont try to won stuff and just use it for the info that it does provide us with thanks
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
playbook, sprint