puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
OTA Download

welcome members,

i have tweaked the ota (over the air) wap download program. For those that don't know what it is, it's basically a web program that you can upload basic program like ringtones wallpapers and so on. well i added the mobile themes the tsk files.Since at this time but soon i don't have a smartphone or ppc or htc. I need someone to try to see if you can help out and upload a tsk theme file and download it to your phone.

How it works:

first go here https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/wap/ which can be seen on top of the page or by the navigation tabs form your pc computer

choose a tsk themes file you like to upload to your phone

wait for the the serial number that will pop up after upload, you need that so you can enter to download to your phone.

in your phone go to your browser and go to www.smartphonejunkie.org/wap ,from there it will ask you for the serial number so you can download what you have uploaded.

once it downloads, test it out and post in this thread with results..

Thanks for your help. puertoblack2003

Old 11-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: OTA Download

i tried this and got it to work with no problems... looks great bro thanks for the work
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
download, ota