Old 12-06-2007, 01:49 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
D/\SH'S Newest Homescreen

take a look and tell me what you thinkz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBmHVbpT5Wc
Old 12-06-2007, 03:26 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View normb8s's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View normb8s's Photo Album Add normb8s's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: D/\SH'S Newest Homescreen

great vid as always bro. Im liking the today plug but missin the digital clock for some reason. The best thing I think about your homescreen though is it seem like you gained more real estate and can see more of the background wallpaper. Its also cool cuz u got all your necessary things at your finger tips and got rid of the unnecessary icons (u can tell a true phone hacker when they assign the soft button to registry editor) Man you hittin em off with the best footage dash man keep doin what u do. Hey can you point me in the direction on how to change my dialer skin. and where i can find that one u got there. Im really feelin that dialer skin. Much appreciated.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:29 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks for the kind workds bro.... sure no problem go to the customization tab from the side menu than go to the wm6 dialer skin forum. once in there you will find the dar devil dialer skin. also just below the pm box in the upper irgh tyou will see some buttons look for local search on the bottom row and that will conduct an internal search of the ite and will bring it up for you also. Enjoy Bro and also yes i love the registry editor its open at least in double digits times wise a days
Old 12-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View louiedoesit's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View louiedoesit's Photo Album Add louiedoesit's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I GIVE UP ON YOU LOL... DO U BRO..

Old 12-06-2007, 05:06 PM

what you mean you give up on me lol....... i switch my stuff around soooo much its unbelievable lol . i only post its maby 5% of the time that i switch my homescreen lol.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View IslandB01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View IslandB01's Photo Album Add IslandB01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wow bro...this is only the second vid I've seen, and man...you're hella good! I wish I had that knowledge to the same things. I've barely got my phone LOL But keep it up bro! I hope I can learn as much as I can here on your site!! Any tips would be hella appreciated, or if you can point me in the direction for a FIRST time smartphone user as well. Thanks bro!
Old 12-07-2007, 07:27 PM

“ Originally Posted by IslandB01 View Post

Wow bro...this is only the second vid I've seen, and man...you're hella good! I wish I had that knowledge to the same things. I've barely got my phone LOL But keep it up bro! I hope I can learn as much as I can here on your site!! Any tips would be hella appreciated, or if you can point me in the direction for a FIRST time smartphone user as well. Thanks bro!
word bro just dink around with it and you can too be as good. i got my first smartphone/ppc asbout 1 year ago from now and self taught myself through trial and error and reading up on it online. (you learn fast after havign to hard reset lol ) browse the forums and for any questions or to see questions asked by other members of the site go to the side menu to your left and than go to help desk. once in there go to the area that interest you (touch) and read up on some of th equestions asked or ask a new one if it nt in there. you can also use th elocal search in the navigation bar asbove the chat box and below the pm box to search for specific stuff. enjoy your stay here and keep with it bro... you will learn new stuff all the time.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
d or sh, homescreen, newest