Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-08-2007, 08:07 PM
bondsingh bondsingh is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC touchHD & XPERIA
Mobile Carrier: tmobile
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View bondsingh's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bondsingh's Photo Album Add bondsingh's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
tigerz--picsel browser

hey tigerz,,,
whats up. messed around w/the browser....it works good except one thing i noticed that stopped working after i installed. it scrolls but it doesnt flow like say the icontacts. you have to drag it to scroll...meaning its much harder and not smooth like it should be. initially, it does do that when it FIRST starts for the very first time after install but it then doesnt do a smooth scroll after you for example hit the tool tab or whatever. if i reinstall it, it will do it and then the same thing happens. does that happen w/yours or is it just mine. i had enough free memory and no programs running in the background. i noticed that type of scrolling w/the pie plus program also. its odd how it scrolled smoothly INITIALLY but then immediately it becomes hard scroll after you start using other features in the program.

did you also notice that when say going into yahoo.com you go into your mail, it didnt open up the page for me to read the text. is that a common issue or just exclusively to me. meaning it will just open up a blank page.
thanks again.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: tigerz--picsel browser

i too use this and haven't been able to reproduce the problems that you are experiencing. i tried everything that you said you do and still cant get it to do what it is for you. ill look into the problem and see if there is any known problem for this and if there is if there is a fix. remember that this has been ripped from as verizon phone and all so we are going to have to deal with some problem thankfully i haven't experienced any thus far. maby tigerz had the same problem and can help you but as said i will look into the issue for you.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hmm thats weard i think its just you i use it every day and never have that problem fist id say to go into the tolls then just mess around and see if there a option for that if all fails then do a clean install

Old 12-08-2007, 08:16 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Tigerz View Post

hmm thats weard i think its just you i use it every day and never have that problem fist id say to go into the tolls then just mess around and see if there a option for that if all fails then do a clean install
he said that he did do a clean install on it and it will work again than after one or two uses act up ahain.... i have no clue. the only thing i can think of since me and tigerz arent havent problems i know that we are both running pie plus as a secondary browser. try to download that sometimes apps can help out others.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Tech-O-Shock

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sounds good yae i still use pie plus for downloading off ie but also if that dosent work there might be some bad files in your phone so do a hard reset but make sure you back up all your files

Old 12-09-2007, 12:36 AM

View bondsingh's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bondsingh's Photo Album Add bondsingh's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah...i definitely tried uninstalling, then deleting the files that were remaining in my device and then doing a clean install...several times. i notice it happens when i go to the tools option and then IF i click on the subtabs under tools....like preference,internet,,etc...then it goes to this hard scroll. thats very odd. i dont know if that would be something associated w/a bad file? well,,,let me know if you find a fix...i know beggers cant be choosers but hey, you never know, almost anything is possible in this hack world....lol.

i wonder if anyone else has this problem??

as far as hard reset....never had to do that...have to learn how to exactly back up....i know the basics....active sync for my contacts and whatever else associated and back up of my programs.

anyway....lets see what others have to say. hopefully i get some feedback.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:41 AM

oh yeah....i already had pie plus...which i mentioned earlier. the scrolling on the pie plus is the same as well...im assuming that was normal since i had nothing to compare it with. had opera mobile....same type of scrolling...but got rid of that bc i thought that might conflict w/this program.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:59 AM

yeah dont know what to tell you than man i looked online and havent heard of anyone else having this problem.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:22 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

if he means that he cant just flick the screen and have it scroll like the contacts and stuff, I have the same issue.

Old 12-09-2007, 05:04 PM

thats weird i havent experienced this at all. im gonna dig deeper into his than i have been for ya guyz
Old 12-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Tech-O-Shock

im pretty sure you arent able to flick screen this program

Old 12-09-2007, 05:09 PM

“ Originally Posted by Tigerz View Post

im pretty sure you arent able to flick screen this program
yeah thats what i thouhgh i thought it was more of an on screen scroll
Old 12-09-2007, 05:33 PM

sounds good dash....again...its find if i dont ever go into the tools and choose any of the subtabs. which kinda of sucks since you cant go edit any preferences on anything. so thats exactly when the problem starts. it doesnt happen if i choose the tools menu but dont touch anything and close out of it...its good. also..i noticed that it doesnt dial up when you try to go to a page on the internet( like say you did a soft reset and hasnt dialed for the vision yet). i have to go do it manually like update the weather or whatevr.

thanks...hopefully you find a fix

vic
Old 12-09-2007, 05:38 PM

“ Originally Posted by bondsingh View Post

sounds good dash....again...its find if i dont ever go into the tools and choose any of the subtabs. which kinda of sucks since you cant go edit any preferences on anything. so thats exactly when the problem starts. it doesnt happen if i choose the tools menu but dont touch anything and close out of it...its good. also..i noticed that it doesnt dial up when you try to go to a page on the internet( like say you did a soft reset and hasnt dialed for the vision yet). i have to go do it manually like update the weather or whatevr.

thanks...hopefully you find a fix

vic
damn havent had to do it manually either so i have no clue bro will look into it but i doubt i will find anything since its such a hard program to find.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:17 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dash you will find an issue connecting as well i believe if you go to comm manager and turn off the data connection mode. The program has trouble making its own data connection due to the fact it wasnt built for this device. You could probably fix this issue by adding some additional code to the shortcut, but I would have to look into it.

Old 12-09-2007, 06:36 PM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

dash you will find an issue connecting as well i believe if you go to comm manager and turn off the data connection mode. The program has trouble making its own data connection due to the fact it wasnt built for this device. You could probably fix this issue by adding some additional code to the shortcut, but I would have to look into it.
aight will do venum
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
browser, tigerzpicsel