Old 12-26-2007, 07:53 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HA!!!

got the 6700 today... yeah i know this thing is a brick lol. just got it so i can upgrade to the mogul for free aqt the sprint store since they dont have any 6700s anymore around me so they have to give me the mogul lol. flashing over to WM6 as i type before i go to bed. just need to get everything installed and than will make a couple movies on it tomorrow and than back to get another mogul since i gave my old one to my sister for christmas and if the rev a updates fix alot of the problems i might be switching back from the touch back to the mogul!!!! not sure but i might or i might just rotate between the two lol.... but anyways stay tuned for the video that will be up some time this evening after i get a lil sleep and all. than tomorrow i will be hopefully having a brand new mogul in my hands which would be great!!!! wish me luck on that and if it works i will right a review/tutorial on how to get it done. just think of that a mogul for 110 bux and a hour or so of my time thats a hell of a deal if you ask me lol.....
Old 12-26-2007, 07:56 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HA!!!

yes get it back.so together we can work all flaws out...dang 1x
Old 12-26-2007, 08:00 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

yes get it back.so together we can work all flaws out...dang 1x
lol for sure thats why i got the 6700 to post the videos than get the mogul so i can dink around with it and all since it will be a great phone if they get the couple major prolems worked out of the roms. hopefully the rev a will run as nice as the touchs does when they both get released. since i have the rev a on the touch i know what to expevt and the mogul would be a bad ass phone to have if it ran smoothly. the only thing that i would be worried about and bug me would be the memory lack compared to the touch that i have become soooooo accustomed too... its soooo nice and runs so smooth and fast!!!!!
Old 12-26-2007, 09:03 AM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice d?sh keep us informed on how the switcharoo 6700 for 6800 goes i might do it myself And do I new to have the equiptment protection plan cause what would make them want yo give you a new phone for free thx
Old 12-26-2007, 11:50 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol..its funny dash i was planning to get the touch before the mogul and i decided to get the mogul first..but wow is the 6700 the same as what i have the 6800 or are they the same crap?

Old 12-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well the 6700 come standardwith wm5 and im pretty sure its got less ram andprosseor speed and it may be a little more chunky than the mogul

Old 12-26-2007, 07:29 PM

“ Originally Posted by Tigerz View Post

well the 6700 come standardwith wm5 and im pretty sure its got less ram andprosseor speed and it may be a little more chunky than the mogul
ptretty much as he said lil chunkier than the mogul and has the antenna. its not supposed to be able to run WM6 but im almost done cooking up my rom in the kitchen so that it can run WM6. as said gonna make the videos tonight for it than exchange the 6700 for the 6800 so i can be a true balla with the touch and the mogul lol
Old 12-26-2007, 08:14 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lmao true baller....hehe.Now if they could only make a way to partition the larger storage cards available to be able to select a certain part of it to operate as main system memory it will help alot.I was lucky i got a deal brand new mogul in box with a 2gb SD for 320.ebay gotta love it.Plus i think ive pretty much done almost all to it.Been unlock working now with new alltel radio.Major signal improvement.Has icube fully working all icons.htc customizer,vtap,Custom slider sounds.The list goes on.D/\sh & tiger,You guys pretty much got me hooked.I got it bad.Daily i'm trying new stuff.I'm pretty happy having one of the sickest phones out right now.(with potential to be the #1 best).only problem I have experienced was that roam bug.It was ticking me off badly.thanks to d/\sh for that file.^_^lol your definitely right though about sprints rom quality's compared to other company's.There R&D stinks.so hurry back to mogul land.
Post New ThreadReply