Old 01-02-2008, 02:20 AM
Tigerz Tigerz is offline   Thread Starter  
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
How Two Upgrade Your DirecTV Box Monthly FOR FREE

OK guys i have been doing this monthly for the past Two Years And they haven't given me any shit about it either its just a 5 minute phone call so hears what you do to get a new upgraded direcTV box every month/ or when they come out with new ones (i just did my upgrade about 2 hours ago it will arrive in 3 - 5 days free of charge)

Steps:
1) call direcTV
2) ask to talk to tech support
3) tell them your direcTV box has a major problem (EX>> over heated, rca port came defective, Built in dvr stopped working (i have used this one on boxes that dont even have dvr lolz), box stopped receiving remote signal etc...)
4) tell them you have talked to direcTV before about fixing it and you had no luck (this is so they don't give you hassle)
5) they will put in your order for a free direcTV box upgrade or one of equal value
6) item will arrive in 3 -5 business days

so.. i usually do this on my dvr boxes so i can get the upgraded hard drive space and feature and software that the new ones have and occasionally the new boxes that are HD can receive more HD channels.. hope this works for yo guys as it does for me... HAPPY SCAMMING LOLZ

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
box, directv, free, monthly, upgrade