Old 02-12-2008, 04:10 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Spj Theme Team AKA TEAM HTC

show us what you got by posting up your created themes in the ppc themes sections fro mthe mobile themes tab in the side menu. once you do so and post a good amount of them not just one throw your name in here if you want to be staff. what will happen is that if we like your themes(goes by quality not what they are and if we like them literally lol) we will promote oyu to the SPJ Theme Team. as said above this is a staff area and will be a limited group that not everyone will be allowed in. can you imagine if we even get 350 people in this group??? are theme area would be untouchable by any other site out there no doubt. so lets see the themes posted and get some members upgraded to staff as part of the SPJ THEME TEAM!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 05:20 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Spj Theme Team!!!!!

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

show us what you got by posting up your created themes in the ppc themes sections fro mthe mobile themes tab in the side menu. once you do so and post a good amount of them not just one throw your name in here if you want to be staff. what will happen is that if we like your themes(goes by quality not what they are and if we like them literally lol) we will promote oyu to the SPJ Theme Team. as said above this is a staff area and will be a limited group that not everyone will be allowed in. can you imagine if we even get 350 people in this group??? are theme area would be untouchable by any other site out there no doubt. so lets see the themes posted and get some members upgraded to staff as part of the SPJ THEME TEAM!!!!!!!
also please post in here when you have posted up at least 5 themes and you want to be part of the theme team.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:37 PM

also please post in here when you have posted up at least 5 themes and you want to be part of the theme team.
sorry for the triple post BUMP!!!! LOL!!!! but also all members that want to be the staff as a SPJ Them Team Member they mmust also help us with the requests when they come in.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:44 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

bump bump....or the name i had in mind "Team HTC"

Old 02-12-2008, 06:17 PM

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

bump bump....or the name i had in mind "Team HTC"
ok that works too i will change the title of the thread and the team under the control panel.... i like that
Old 02-12-2008, 06:20 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok that works too i will change the title of the thread and the team under the control panel.... i like that

lol i knew you'll like it..

Old 02-12-2008, 06:24 PM

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

lol i knew you'll like it..
lol and changed so whos the first member going to be?
Old 02-13-2008, 10:23 AM
BANG3R
Mobile Model: Touch,WM6.5&Android
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View sl8dogg's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sl8dogg's Photo Album Add sl8dogg's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Spj Theme Team AKA TEAM HTC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatup? I think I'd like to do it. No prob doing requests. Are there any perks for becoming an employee?

(Sorry, Accidentally made a new thread earlier instead of replying here)

Old 02-13-2008, 05:42 PM

“ Originally Posted by sl8dogg View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatup? I think I'd like to do it. No prob doing requests. Are there any perks for becoming an employee?

(Sorry, Accidentally made a new thread earlier instead of replying here)
your straight on the new thread. nice ill get oyu changed. and for the perks once we see that you are constantly posting and we see that you are helping with the requests vip status will be handed out to the users since they will be staff. and also this gets your foot in the door to become a higher staff position such as moderator.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:45 PM
BANG3R

View sl8dogg's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sl8dogg's Photo Album Add sl8dogg's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Shonuff........

Old 02-13-2008, 05:58 PM

Everyone Please welocme the first 3 members to TEAM HTC. Keep up the good work you three and hopefully more will join you soon.
1. R.A.M
2. sl8dogg
3. 8lightning8

WELCOME ABOARD GUYS AND IF YOU KEEP IT UP AFTER YOUR 30 DAY PROBATION (LIKE ALL STAFF) YOU WILL RECEIVE VIP STATUS FOR HELPING US OUT AS STAFF MEMBERS.)
Old 02-13-2008, 06:10 PM
OG Member

Everyone Please welocme the first 3 members to TEAM HTC. Keep up the good work you three and hopefully more will join you soon.
1. R.A.M
2. sl8dogg
3. 8lightning8

WELCOME ABOARD GUYS AND IF YOU KEEP IT UP AFTER YOUR 30 DAY PROBATION (LIKE ALL STAFF) YOU WILL RECEIVE VIP STATUS FOR HELPING US OUT AS STAFF MEMBERS.)

welcome guys lets start the evolution in htc technology and keep spj on the charts all eyes on you.

Old 02-14-2008, 08:18 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint htc hero

View R.A.M's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View R.A.M's Photo Album Add R.A.M's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks for adding me to your team I am on here everyday and I will not let you guys down thanks
Old 02-14-2008, 08:49 PM
BANG3R

Word up ......
Old 02-14-2008, 08:54 PM

“ Originally Posted by R.A.M View Post

Thanks for adding me to your team I am on here everyday and I will not let you guys down thanks

“ Originally Posted by sl8dogg View Post

Word up ......
thank you guyz you are helping spj grow bigger and bigger and remember keep it up and you will soon be getting the perks to thank you even more for your hard work .
Old 02-15-2008, 04:57 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'd like to help and become staff. i have responded wth corerect information and helped others, when i have a knowledge about their problem that occurs. Thank you!
Old 02-15-2008, 05:06 PM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

I'd like to help and become staff. i have responded wth corerect information and helped others, when i have a knowledge about their problem that occurs. Thank you!
big jew thank you for the interest but this is for the ones that make and release themes onto our great foeum. your talking bout wanting to become a mod and not a member of the theme team. to become a mod look under quick links and fill out an application. Thanks
Old 02-25-2008, 09:49 PM

congrats SL8DOGG, R.A.M, 8LIGHTNING8, And T-Dogg on geting vip membership and aces to my rapidshare account. this is my personal account and is a thank you for the hard work so pleas dont abuse it and guve i out since i can change the password. Thaks for the hard work and the themes.
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...d.php?t=142445
D/\SH
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2008, 01:44 PM
BANG3R

So beyond the Rapidshare Premium access, does this open anything else up that I might not be aware that I'm missing out on? Not to sound greedy. Just wanted to know all of the resources at my disposal.

Old 02-26-2008, 02:02 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

premium section and rapid is awesome bro....Rapidshare alone is worth it.....Everything is on rapidshare.I myself have enjoyed and used both de and .com since they were created.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
aka, htc, spj, team, theme