Mogul or Touch?

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-05-2008, 07:01 AM
atari atari is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Mogul

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View atari's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View atari's Photo Album Add atari's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Mogul or Touch?

I've been checking out the reviews between the Mogul and the Touch online for a few days now, played with both at the Sprint store, but couldn't make up my mind until I did an hour or so of reading here. I appreciate the insight!

I was pretty happy with my 6600 (aside from a few of the bugs everyone seems to know about), modded it a lot too, but lately have been torn between the qwerty keyboard of the mogul, and the sleek design and ui of the touch.

Once I saw the touch mod for the 6800, that pretty much did it... the touch still is a pretty sexy phone, but I was leary about some of it's specs.

What really turned me was that I noticed all the crappy reviews for the Mogul were from last year (about when it came out I guess). I saw the post about how Dash went back to the Mogul recently since several issues with the phone had been addressed.

Again, thanks for the direction... I'll probably have my phone by next week and will be stopping by to get the mods to customize it.
Old 04-05-2008, 02:32 PM
The One
Mobile Model: HTC Hero/ Palm Pre
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: Android

View blazingfate's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blazingfate's Photo Album Add blazingfate's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Mogul or Touch?

You've made an excellent choice. Either would have been great. I believe the real issue is whether you want Sprint TV or a legitimate qwert keyboard. I actually have both phones right now. After a little modding they both can be "super powers" of the celluar world. Enjoy your Mogul.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:19 AM
atari atari is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Mogul

View atari's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View atari's Photo Album Add atari's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You bring up a point I wasn't aware of... the Mogul doesn't have sprint tv access? I have only used it at Sprint's retail locations when checking out phones (my phone doesn't support it as far as I know), but I assumed it would be available on both the Mogul and Touch.

I was looking forward to playing with it, but I don't know how much I would use it honestly.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:22 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by atari View Post

You bring up a point I wasn't aware of... the Mogul doesn't have sprint tv access? I have only used it at Sprint's retail locations when checking out phones (my phone doesn't support it as far as I know), but I assumed it would be available on both the Mogul and Touch.

I was looking forward to playing with it, but I don't know how much I would use it honestly.
we mogul users use mobitv and sign the petition in my signature to get it back...
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
mogul, touch