Notices

Can someone let me know where I can find downloads for my Sprint Touch??

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 01:14 PM
DvotedMOMMY DvotedMOMMY is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: SPRINT HTC TOUCH 6900

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View DvotedMOMMY's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DvotedMOMMY's Photo Album Add DvotedMOMMY's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Can someone let me know where I can find downloads for my Sprint Touch??

Hi, I'm new to this site, and actually a new owner of a SPRINT HTC TOUCH 6900. I found this site on youtube from " IAMDASHT19"'s video. (Thank you Dash! (o; ) I'm just curious about if there are downloads available for my phone on a site for a fee per DL program, or some for free. I'm very interested in the SPB full keyboard I saw on Dash's touch. I really want that,, I even like the iPHONE skin,, thats funny! My Dad has the iPHONE. I love it,, but I'm stuck with Sprint! So I liked the Sprint HTC touch. I ACTUALLY haven't recieved it yet,, I just purchased it off EBAY. But I'd like to learn more about it! LOL! Specificly where to get the SPB full keyboard, downloads available, and also, 4GB is the highest SD card it takes correct?? Where can I purchase one,, and what is an average price?? Hope someone can help!! THANKS!!! (Once again, I'd like to thank Dash for reffering me to this site! YOUR PHONE IS HOTT!!!
Old 12-30-2007, 01:43 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Can someone let me know where I can find downloads for my Sprint Touch??

“ Originally Posted by DvotedMOMMY View Post

Hi, I'm new to this site, and actually a new owner of a SPRINT HTC TOUCH 6900. I found this site on youtube from " IAMDASHT19"'s video. (Thank you Dash! (o; ) I'm just curious about if there are downloads available for my phone on a site for a fee per DL program, or some for free. I'm very interested in the SPB full keyboard I saw on Dash's touch. I really want that,, I even like the iPHONE skin,, thats funny! My Dad has the iPHONE. I love it,, but I'm stuck with Sprint! So I liked the Sprint HTC touch. I ACTUALLY haven't recieved it yet,, I just purchased it off EBAY. But I'd like to learn more about it! LOL! Specificly where to get the SPB full keyboard, downloads available, and also, 4GB is the highest SD card it takes correct?? Where can I purchase one,, and what is an average price?? Hope someone can help!! THANKS!!! (Once again, I'd like to thank Dash for reffering me to this site! YOUR PHONE IS HOTT!!!
1. lol thats me lol the spb fullscreen keyboard was made by my buddy tigerz. do a local search on the site for whatever program you need and you will find it. also you can go to the side menu on the left and than go to downloads than windows mobile ppc downloads and you will find over 60 pages of applications that are free for your use even though they are supposed to be paid for but we got that covered for you here at SPJ.

2. it will take 8 gig you can find these at any store that carries electronics...... walmart has them best buy etc..... just look through the sunday ads and see who has the best deal out there since there is always a place that has a sale on them so to give you a price wouldnt be accurately done.

3. hope this helps you out some and any other questions on the touch instead of posting in the general smartphone section please post in the touch section and while there stop and look at all the other questions asked since some are common and you will learn about the phone further.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Mobile Model: sprint touch

View polo30's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View polo30's Photo Album Add polo30's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this site sucks its too hard and u hav to pay for everything nothings free i think its a rip off so **** it and **** dash and **** the membership
Old 01-05-2008, 02:17 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View nocal's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nocal's Photo Album Add nocal's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Quote ”

this site sucks its too hard and u hav to pay for everything nothings free i think its a rip off so **** it and **** dash and **** the membership
everyone's a comedian
Old 01-06-2008, 03:54 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by nocal View Post

everyone's a comedian
thanks for sticking up lol everything here is free bro
Old 04-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch

View nimixes's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nimixes's Photo Album Add nimixes's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

on a side note dash s videos are good but would be better if he wasn't a cheap skate and bought a tripod keep it up =)
Old 04-16-2008, 01:41 PM

“ Originally Posted by nimixes View Post

on a side note dash s videos are good but would be better if he wasn't a cheap skate and bought a tripod keep it up =)
ok im gonna close this thread it is useless since its just going off topic.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
downloads, sprint, touch