Old 04-13-2008, 04:16 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Guitar Hero III For Ppc

“ Originally Posted by kudvu002 View Post

go to settings>owner information and change name to Crackedbydash...go back enter code(case sensitive) and youll be fine
ok i dont wanna sound like a dick but the same shit is being asked over and over again. please read the first post all the info you need is there. if members dont start to read i will close the thread since we dont need the same things asked over and over and crapping the thread worse than it is gettting. just follow thee steps and you will be fine.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Alltel
Mobile OS: 6.1

View xoshellyxo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View xoshellyxo's Photo Album Add xoshellyxo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm really sorry! Didn't mean to piss you off!
Old 04-13-2008, 05:16 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul 6800

View speedygraphix's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View speedygraphix's Photo Album Add speedygraphix's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

just wondering if this application is carrier specific,...ie sprint, verizon. all the songs say no network available. can someone please help and let me know what i am doing wrong. thanks for any help.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:20 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by xoshellyxo View Post

I'm really sorry! Didn't mean to piss you off!
no dont worry not you its jsut i wishthat all members would read the threads before posting the same question..... it gets tiring knowing and seeing the answers there and it being asked again.

“ Originally Posted by speedygraphix View Post

just wondering if this application is carrier specific,...ie sprint, verizon. all the songs say no network available. can someone please help and let me know what i am doing wrong. thanks for any help.
no its not carrier specific. that messgae means that you dont have any net access where you are at.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Mobile Model: touch

View maxstudener1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View maxstudener1's Photo Album Add maxstudener1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Not Working For My Alltel Touch Please Help!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 07:28 PM

“ Originally Posted by maxstudener1 View Post

Not Working For My Alltel Touch Please Help!!!
are you serious look through the thread and make sure you change the owners name...... i made a warning above and dont think i wont go through. read through the thread completely and if the question isnt there or hasnt been answered IN DEPTH AND DETAILS ask the question.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Mobile Model: Touch
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View Touchsp's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Touchsp's Photo Album Add Touchsp's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

If you dont know how to change your owner name or w/e download
this it will auto. change your owner name when the game
is in use and when its not the owner name goes back!!!!!

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/att...9&d=1208031042

:PDT_Armataz_02_13::PDT_Armataz_02_13::PDT_Armataz _02_13:
This is what i use, and it made thing easier.
NEXT, time go threw the pages and "READ"!!!
because most problems have already ben answered
Old 04-13-2008, 09:39 PM
Mobile Model: touch

View maxstudener1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View maxstudener1's Photo Album Add maxstudener1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok i changed my Owner name to "Crackedbydash" then ran the exe file it says cab was unsuccessfully installed then i tried that microthing and no luck still i have read every post under this thread and try every think i can think of
Old 04-13-2008, 09:47 PM

View speedygraphix's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View speedygraphix's Photo Album Add speedygraphix's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i do have net access. i am on crickets unlimited plan. my connection is always active with google maps. still nothing. any suggestions?
Old 04-13-2008, 09:53 PM

“ Originally Posted by maxstudener1 View Post

ok i changed my Owner name to "Crackedbydash" then ran the exe file it says cab was unsuccessfully installed then i tried that microthing and no luck still i have read every post under this thread and try every think i can think of
try to soft reset and install again.....

i do have net access. i am on crickets unlimited plan. my connection is always active with google maps. still nothing. any suggestions?
prolly since you are gsm it doesnt work... might only be a cdma program
Old 04-13-2008, 10:15 PM

the phone was on sprint network till it was flashed over to cricket. i was under the impression that cricket was a cdma network because you can flash sprint or verizon phones over to the cricket network. if i am wrong then i guess im s.o.l.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:17 PM

the phone was on sprint network till it was flashed over to cricket. i was under the impression that cricket was a cdma network because you can flash sprint or verizon phones over to the cricket network. if i am wrong then i guess im s.o.l.
oh my bad i read wrong you are cdma.... no clue why wont work for you. you sure that you are selecting 6800 as your device. and google maps doesnt mean you have a data package it means your gps works. you need the internet access to be able to get this to work.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:52 PM

situation solved. removed and reinstalled and chose the sprint network. everything is ok.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:55 PM

situation solved. removed and reinstalled and chose the sprint network. everything is ok.
nice cool cool thought that might have something to do with it since it is a sprint phone.....
Old 04-14-2008, 12:31 AM
Mobile Model: Treo 700wx

View iGroove's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iGroove's Photo Album Add iGroove's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

FYI...... I have tried for a couple hours now if not more to get this to work on my Treo 700wx and have been unsuccessful. I have tried loading it on the main storage and my card. I have followed directions to a T, and yes the Treo 700wx is listed in the Setup file.

If anyone has gotten this to work on a WM Treo, please let me know.

Old 04-14-2008, 12:32 AM

“ Originally Posted by iGroove View Post

FYI...... I have tried for a couple hours now if not more to get this to work on my Treo 700wx and have been unsuccessful. I have tried loading it on the main storage and my card. I have followed directions to a T, and yes the Treo 700wx is listed in the Setup file.

If anyone has gotten this to work on a WM Treo, please let me know.

it should work without a problem try a different service provider that has the treo and see if that does the trick.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:56 AM

View iGroove's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iGroove's Photo Album Add iGroove's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

it should work without a problem try a different service provider that has the treo and see if that does the trick.
Yea, i'm reseting the phone again as i type this.

I have tried during setup going to:
sprint -> treo 700wx
palm -> treo 700wx
palm -> treo 700w
verizon -> treo 700wx

on all of them when i go to load the game for the first time after cab install it goes to the black screen and it says loading across the middle of the screen but then it like times out and goes back to my today screen. kind of acts like there isn't enough RAM to boot the game up.

if you hear of a fix or dig anything up please let me know. the developer doesn't have a help forum.

ZL
Old 04-14-2008, 12:58 AM

Yea, i'm reseting the phone again as i type this.

I have tried during setup going to:
sprint -> treo 700wx
palm -> treo 700wx
palm -> treo 700w
verizon -> treo 700wx

on all of them when i go to load the game for the first time after cab install it goes to the black screen and it says loading across the middle of the screen but then it like times out and goes back to my today screen. kind of acts like there isn't enough RAM to boot the game up.

if you hear of a fix or dig anything up please let me know. the developer doesn't have a help forum.

ZL
i dont have a treo to test on and all..... works fine on all the other phones..... dont know why not on yours.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:09 AM

ok well here is a new one.

every time before I go to load the game I have changed the owner info to "Crackedbydash" and then navigate to start -> programs -> games -> guitar hero III mobile

thats when it would go black and state "loading" but then close.

now if I go back to owner info and change to "my name" and then navigate to start -> programs -> games -> guitar hero III mobile

it will give me the screen to enter in the auth code but says authentication error. of course when i try to type in the code it says invalid.

so it obviously has something to do with the owner info. i have even tried switching to "Crackedbydash" before installing from the exe file and i get them same results.

any ideas? am i doing something out of sequence?

ZL
Old 04-14-2008, 01:15 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch

View DUNKonDUNKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DUNKonDUNKS's Photo Album Add DUNKonDUNKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-14-2008, 01:19 AM

ok well here is a new one.

every time before I go to load the game I have changed the owner info to "Crackedbydash" and then navigate to start -> programs -> games -> guitar hero III mobile

thats when it would go black and state "loading" but then close.

now if I go back to owner info and change to "my name" and then navigate to start -> programs -> games -> guitar hero III mobile

it will give me the screen to enter in the auth code but says authentication error. of course when i try to type in the code it says invalid.

so it obviously has something to do with the owner info. i have even tried switching to "Crackedbydash" before installing from the exe file and i get them same results.

any ideas? am i doing something out of sequence?

ZL
nope those steps work fine for everyone else.... no clue why your treo would be doin that.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:53 AM

yea, im going to give it a go again later today and in the mean time load the mortscript app.

i seen "DOC" list a treo 700wx, so maybe he has tried this and had similiar issues.

Thanks for the help.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:14 AM

update:

still no luck. i have changed the owner id manually, and have used the MortScript. I think I actually got farther with the Mort.

but now i get to the area to enter the registration code -> stats "Authentication Error" were you place the code.

if i put the code in "022fc884" with the 0 being a zero

and then i get "Invalid Code" so this tells me that the Mort didn't change the name, but it sould have.,
Old 04-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

update:

still no luck. i have changed the owner id manually, and have used the MortScript. I think I actually got farther with the Mort.

but now i get to the area to enter the registration code -> stats "Authentication Error" were you place the code.

if i put the code in "022fc884" with the 0 being a zero

and then i get "Invalid Code" so this tells me that the Mort didn't change the name, but it sould have.,
have u used the multi owner hack i posted

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-14-2008, 10:21 AM

“ Originally Posted by tarblueriver View Post

have u used the multi owner hack i posted

Posted via Mobile Device

lol

i actually loaded it first but when i started messing with it i thought to myself that it was more of inconvienence to have to switch between users for 1 game and i ended up removeing it before i loaded GHM3 for the first time.

so what i decided now is that i am going to uninstall everything and remove it including the mortscript files, etc. and then reload the multiowner and just put all my 3rd party games under that name. :PDT_Armataz_01_36:

ill post back this afternoon for an update. in the mean time maybe someone here with a treo can confirm they got it to work.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:40 AM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol

i actually loaded it first but when i started messing with it i thought to myself that it was more of inconvienence to have to switch between users for 1 game and i ended up removeing it before i loaded GHM3 for the first time.

so what i decided now is that i am going to uninstall everything and remove it including the mortscript files, etc. and then reload the multiowner and just put all my 3rd party games under that name. :PDT_Armataz_01_36:

ill post back this afternoon for an update. in the mean time maybe someone here with a treo can confirm they got it to work.
lol. make sure you soft reset after you select the owner name you want to use with multiowner
Old 04-15-2008, 12:41 PM

just an off the wall question....is there any way to same the downloaded songs via storage card so that u can play any song? just wondering.
Old 04-15-2008, 12:46 PM

just an off the wall question....is there any way to same the downloaded songs via storage card so that u can play any song? just wondering.
nope has to be made by them or the steps wouldnt be there on when to click and clack and hold and all that good stuff.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:32 AM
BANG3R
Mobile Model: Touch,WM6.5&Android
Mobile OS: 5.0

View sl8dogg's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sl8dogg's Photo Album Add sl8dogg's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dash is a "cracker" lol. Good stuff Dash...

I was having trouble on the Touch at first for registration, but an EXTRA soft reset after install seemed to do the trick to get the code to work.

ALSO, this works on the T-Mobile Wing (GSM) Flawlessly. Don't think many people have the Wing here at SPJ, but FYI...

The Multi Owner Hack is great too. Thanks to everyone with their 2 cents of helpfullness...I'm gonna go back through and press thanks a bunch of times for y'all.

Old 04-17-2008, 05:53 PM

has anybody gotten this to work on a Treo 700wx?

Anyone?

I know it is compatible, but either the exe file is bad, the registration number or something.

I have tried Mort, and the MultiOwner.... still a no go

It starts to load, the screen goes black and then it just pops back to the today theme. It just simply will not load.

So if anyone gets it to work on a Treo I would be ecstatic....

Thanks
Old 04-17-2008, 05:57 PM

Anyone?

I know it is compatible, but either the exe file is bad, the registration number or something.

It starts to load, the screen goes black and then it just pops back to the today theme. It just simply will not load.

Thanks
bro the exe and the serial are fine i think it is just a treothing for some reason not allowing it to work.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:59 PM
BANG3R

View sl8dogg's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sl8dogg's Photo Album Add sl8dogg's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Anyone?

Thanks
Just curious....after you put in the code, it doesn't say "Invalid Code" ? That's where it would most likely hang up if it was a registration problem I'd think. Otherwise, this cracked version just might not work on the 700 wx. Someone needs to get Doc to try this ap out. He's the Treo 700 wx guy as stated before, but I don't know if he's tried it still.

Old 04-17-2008, 06:00 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

bro the exe and the serial are fine i think it is just a treothing for some reason not allowing it to work.
yea, and if you go to the dev website there is no help forums and to ask a service question you have to give them your device's owner name and reg, etc.

im at the point now where I think i may purchase it and see if it is works. if you run across anyone who has it working on a Treo please let me know.

ZL
Old 04-17-2008, 06:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by sl8dogg View Post

Just curious....after you put in the code, it doesn't say "Invalid Code" ?
No, i've seen that screen.

I can only get to the registration screen when I don't change the "Device Owner Info"

When I change it and then open the prog, I get the blank nlack screen.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:36 PM

OK everybody.... I know previously I had checked the dev. website for any info I can find as to why I could not get this to go on the Treo 700 and could not find anything. However, now I have found a compatibility page from the dev. that i could of swore was not here last week.

http://www.winplay.com/game/devicelist/GuitarHeroMobile

it doesn't appear to be compatible with the Treo 700wx. just FYI.

it does have the 500 listed so I may try that from D/\SH's version, but I honestly do not know anything about the 500 nor do i think i've seen one.

does anyone here know what the difference is on the 500 to the 700?

ZL

[EDIT] - nope, using the Treo 500 did not work. so if you have a Treo, don't even bother.
Old 04-18-2008, 10:02 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View Charlie121's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Charlie121's Photo Album Add Charlie121's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks for cracking this...looks awesome
Old 04-18-2008, 12:44 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this seems cool!!!
Old 04-18-2008, 01:03 PM
BANG3R

I was looking at the online leaderboard in GH3Mobile, and no "Crackedbydash." So I looked a little further about registering for the leaderboards. It looks like you don't have to have Crackedbydash (Device's Owner Name) as your scoring name, and you can make up your own screen name. On the Touch, though, I can't seem to find any way to enter text within GH3M. I tried launching SPB fullscreen with my camera button, and it launches, but can't get it to put text into the field. Maybe you Mogul users can get text in there to put in your own name with the slide out. PEACE!!

Old 04-18-2008, 03:16 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View rwcj63's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rwcj63's Photo Album Add rwcj63's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i've got in installed on my touch and it works pretty good. the help file tells you how it works.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View shuriken's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View shuriken's Photo Album Add shuriken's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

htc mogul / sprint ... got it workin... <3 thx. =]
Old 04-18-2008, 07:00 PM

View shuriken's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View shuriken's Photo Album Add shuriken's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

can anyone send me a gen? i changed the name back to my name instead of Crackedbydash and now it comes up with an authentication error.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:04 PM

uninstall and re-install
Old 04-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro & Diamond

View moneybaggs24's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View moneybaggs24's Photo Album Add moneybaggs24's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

what's up dash da code do not work 4 da game
Old 04-18-2008, 10:39 PM
BANG3R

“ Originally Posted by moneybaggs24 View Post

what's up dash da code do not work 4 da game
The code works. Read the rest of the first post and the rest of the thread to find out what you have to change your owner name to and how to do it..... Discussed many times my friend....

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-18-2008, 10:48 PM

“ Originally Posted by sl8dogg View Post

The code works. Read the rest of the first post and the rest of the thread to find out what you have to change your owner name to and how to do it..... Discussed many times my friend....

Posted via Mobile Device
kinda pita to change my user name each time i want to play...what's the multiuser tweak someone mentioned?
Old 04-19-2008, 08:44 AM

lol

so who wants to type up a "readme.txt" that dash can add to the original post?

any takers?

seriously, if i get time this weekend i think i am going too.

Old 04-19-2008, 11:16 AM

“ Originally Posted by shuriken View Post

kinda pita to change my user name each time i want to play...what's the multiuser tweak someone mentioned?
read through the thread there is no need to post again when it is in here already. please stop being lazy and just read through it and find it. Thanks
Old 04-19-2008, 08:03 PM
The One
Mobile Model: HTC Hero/ Palm Pre
Mobile OS: Android

View blazingfate's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blazingfate's Photo Album Add blazingfate's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I read the thread about helping dash out with the other 4 song packs released. Has anybody found those? I am looking for that now. I'm tryin to help ya dash.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:39 AM

View lamartk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lamartk's Photo Album Add lamartk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Will there ever be a key gen ?
Old 04-20-2008, 05:05 PM

“ Originally Posted by lamartk View Post

Will there ever be a key gen ?
prolly not bro a keygen takes a lot of time to make and is very stressful..... but if i get the time i will make one up.....
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
guitar, hero, iii, ppc