Just got my mogul..late bloomer.lmao

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-25-2008, 02:53 PM
Doc Doc is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: unlocked htc touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Doc's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Doc's Photo Album Add Doc's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Just got my mogul..late bloomer.lmao

I have my mogul now..ima late bloomer i know, but ill be def in with the crowd modding and all. Whew long time guys, and I'll actaully put one of my own themes on my phone...maybe, although i take it serioulsy, strictyl for the members

P.S. bad typing due to excitement...lol

Old 04-25-2008, 02:56 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint TP
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View sracercelica's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sracercelica's Photo Album Add sracercelica's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Just got my mogul..late bloomer.lmao

LOL welcome. At least you didnt F*ck up and get an iPhone. lol. There is so much stuff you can do with the mogul!
Old 04-25-2008, 02:57 PM

View Doc's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Doc's Photo Album Add Doc's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post

LOL welcome. At least you didnt F*ck up and get an iPhone. lol. There is so much stuff you can do with the mogul!

yeah, hell no..all mogul baby!!!

Old 04-25-2008, 03:09 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Just want to congrats DOC on his MOGUL and WELCOME!! You are the man with the themse BRo.... Huge thanks from the JEW! Any questions, you have a personal invite to PM if you need help or have any issues. BUT ONLY YOU!!! LAMO...... Enjoy and Welcome!

Old 04-25-2008, 03:11 PM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Just want to congrats DOC on his MOGUL and WELCOME!! You are the man with the themse BRo.... Huge thanks from the JEW! Any questions, you have a personal invite to PM if you need help or have any issues. BUT ONLY YOU!!! LAMO...... Enjoy and Welcome!
Thanks JEW!!!, just saw ur vid..great vid man..and im gonna accept that invite..gotta learn from the best of guys here at SPJ..and im glad u like my themes man!!

Old 04-25-2008, 03:15 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Anytime dude it is my pleasure. Glad you like the VIDEO... I had to bring it hard.... Looking forward to more AWSOME THEMES from you!

Old 04-25-2008, 03:38 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Anytime dude it is my pleasure. Glad you like the VIDEO... I had to bring it hard.... Looking forward to more AWSOME THEMES from you!
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2008, 07:21 PM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wooo Hooo Doc!! It FINALLY arrived. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations sweetie!

Old 04-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

as always doc shoot me a pm any questions...or concerns....as dash said welcome to the dark side young anakin.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:46 PM
Mogul Dude Father
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View D_Mysterio's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D_Mysterio's Photo Album Add D_Mysterio's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Doc View Post

I have my mogul now..ima late bloomer i know, but ill be def in with the crowd modding and all. Whew long time guys, and I'll actaully put one of my own themes on my phone...maybe, although i take it serioulsy, strictyl for the members

P.S. bad typing due to excitement...lol
CONGRATS DOC I STILL DON'T HAVE ONE LOL =( I CAN'T SPEND 500 BUCKS ON A PHONE JUST YET STILL STALKING EBAY HAHAHAH BUT CONGRATS I HOPE TO BE BEHIDE YOU SOON

Old 04-25-2008, 07:50 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D_Mysterio View Post

CONGRATS DOC I STILL DON'T HAVE ONE LOL =( I CAN'T SPEND 500 BUCKS ON A PHONE JUST YET STILL STALKING EBAY HAHAHAH BUT CONGRATS I HOPE TO BE BEHIDE YOU SOON
there cheaper then 500 now...you can get em for any where between 150 and 250 now..
Old 04-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Mogul Dude Father

View D_Mysterio's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D_Mysterio's Photo Album Add D_Mysterio's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

there cheaper then 500 now...you can get em for any where between 150 and 250 now..
yea that why i'm stalkin ebay i can't get an upgrade from sprint =( so yea i hoping these bidders slow down its like everyone wants a mogul LOL if anyone knows a guy LOL let me know

Old 04-25-2008, 08:20 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yea that why i'm stalkin ebay i can't get an upgrade from sprint =( so yea i hoping these bidders slow down its like everyone wants a mogul LOL if anyone knows a guy LOL let me know
ill be getting 12 of them in through sprint in the middle of the week. i get them all the time....... ill hook you up with a deal when i get them.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:11 AM
Mogul Dude Father

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

ill be getting 12 of them in through sprint in the middle of the week. i get them all the time....... ill hook you up with a deal when i get them.
YAY!! D/\sh your the coolest yes please let me know my manager has a mogul(i envy her a lil) and i wasn't able to mod it for her cuz i never have the phone to do anything for real on lol cuz i know so much bout the phone and don't even have one thats..kinda sad lol but yea dash just let me know it might take me an extra week cuz i'm gettin ready to move but yea let me know whats up when you get them!

Old 04-26-2008, 04:18 PM

YAY!! D/\sh your the coolest yes please let me know my manager has a mogul(i envy her a lil) and i wasn't able to mod it for her cuz i never have the phone to do anything for real on lol cuz i know so much bout the phone and don't even have one thats..kinda sad lol but yea dash just let me know it might take me an extra week cuz i'm gettin ready to move but yea let me know whats up when you get them!
will do for sure and ill give you a hell of a deal on it also. and all are brand new in box. staff watches eachothers backs.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:21 PM
Mobile Model: mogul

View El Truchador's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View El Truchador's Photo Album Add El Truchador's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'd like to jump on this band wagon as well (if possible).
Lemme know D^SH .
Old 04-27-2008, 02:23 PM

“ Originally Posted by El Truchador View Post

I'd like to jump on this band wagon as well (if possible).
Lemme know D^SH .
lol im sorry the staff gets the discounted price and the rest of them go onto ebay after i mod them out. loook on the board and i post the ebay links.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Mobile Model: mogul

View El Truchador's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View El Truchador's Photo Album Add El Truchador's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

double post....sorry.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:03 PM
Mogul Dude Father

lol im sorry the staff gets the discounted price and the rest of them go onto ebay after i mod them out. loook on the board and i post the ebay links.
HAHA WOO i made staff at the right momment good thing i got these photoshop skills lol
i dun mean to get off topic but dash do you know anything about this SERO plan? sorry to go off topic but you can PM me with a answer (don't do as i do people lol don't go off topic my bad)
L8R

Old 04-28-2008, 04:59 AM

HAHA WOO i made staff at the right momment good thing i got these photoshop skills lol
i dun mean to get off topic but dash do you know anything about this SERO plan? sorry to go off topic but you can PM me with a answer (don't do as i do people lol don't go off topic my bad)
L8R
yeah i have the info in the other thread about cheap sprint plan you posted in.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
bloomerlmao, mogullate