[SOLVED] Flash On The Touch??

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 08:29 PM
drsquash drsquash is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View drsquash's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View drsquash's Photo Album Add drsquash's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[SOLVED] Flash On The Touch??

oky i am still debating on mogul or the touch i have sprint everything plan. and i was reading that you can not view flash on the mogul can you view it on the touch? then all i have to do is deside to give up sprint tv ( hardly ever use) or gps(use more then sprint tv)

and this may be a dumb question but you can view excel and word on both but can you create and edit on them both?

thanks for your help
Old 04-30-2008, 08:33 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Flash On The Touch??

Yes you can view and edit on both touch and mogul.. true there is no sprint tv yet fot the mogul.... i have a mogul and love it. Do a search for the words "Mogul Touch" together just like that and there are threads about this topic. And with sprints new ROM they have released GPS and REV A officially from htc (also found here), Do a search for that too.. I Will solve this thread..

HTC TOUCH V.S, MOGUL (thats just one thread)
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...uch+V.s.+Mogul

Old 04-30-2008, 08:35 PM
drsquash drsquash is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro

View drsquash's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View drsquash's Photo Album Add drsquash's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks for the info
do you know anything about viewing flash on the mogul or the touch phone?
Old 04-30-2008, 08:40 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yea you can find flash also available here......Flash i s available as a plugin for the mogul. With other browsers like Opera, you will see flash and dont need the plugin for internet explorer. Do a search for it!

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
flash, solved, touch