Alltel Blackberry want send or receive MMS

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Skrap Skrap is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Blackberry

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Skrap's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Skrap's Photo Album Add Skrap's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Alltel Blackberry want send or receive MMS

I just got a Blackberry Pearl smartphone from Alltel. When i went in to look at the phones the sales man talked me into upgradeing to the smartphone so i did. He told me the Blackberry was top of the line so i got the Pearl instead of the world edtion because it had a camera. He said it would do everything i wanted to do and more (HA HA). Now i cant figure out how to send and receive MMS messages, so i went back to the store to get help then he remembered that the Alltel Blackberry phones want send and receive MMS messages you can only send them to an Email address. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT IS THIS TRUE OR DO I NEED TO GET A DIFFERENT PHONE?? Which is better this Blackberry Pearl or the HTC 6800. THANKS
Old 04-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Alltel Blackberry want send or receive MMS

“ Originally Posted by Skrap View Post

I just got a Blackberry Pearl smartphone from Alltel. When i went in to look at the phones the sales man talked me into upgradeing to the smartphone so i did. He told me the Blackberry was top of the line so i got the Pearl instead of the world edtion because it had a camera. He said it would do everything i wanted to do and more (HA HA). Now i cant figure out how to send and receive MMS messages, so i went back to the store to get help then he remembered that the Alltel Blackberry phones want send and receive MMS messages you can only send them to an Email address. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT IS THIS TRUE OR DO I NEED TO GET A DIFFERENT PHONE?? Which is better this Blackberry Pearl or the HTC 6800. THANKS
you wont be able to mms on the blackberry since it is for business people and there arent place out there that make custom stuff ofr them on websites and all or put the time into making this type of app like there is on WM. so i would go with the mogul and ask any mogul user here orr asnywhere the phone is the shit and you wont be dissapointed.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Skrap Skrap is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Blackberry

View Skrap's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Skrap's Photo Album Add Skrap's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks For the Help Taken it back!!
Old 04-30-2008, 09:33 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Skrap View Post

Thanks For the Help Taken it back!!
good choice.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
alltel, blackberry, mms, receive, send