Old 05-01-2008, 12:21 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
I Did It!!!! D/\sh Is Da Master!!!! No More Wsod

well as a couple know in the chat box i got the WSOD (White screen of death) on a customers mogul. i thought i was going to have to use my backup mogul and send that to him after i modded but i got it out and am the first person ever to do so!!!! what i did was take the phone apart (being careful not to cut or rip the void sticker which still looks like it was never touched) once the phone was apart i took the lil micro hard drive out of the phone and connected through some rigging to read on the computer. from there i added the WM 6.1 rom by kaos and than did some tweaking so it would work on boot. at that point when i got all the stuff set up correctly to the way it looked on my working mogul i reinstalled the guts back into the housing and sealed back up the screws. i proceeded in anticipation of the phone not even powering up but to my amazement it did and not to a white screen!!!!! it was the boot screen on the phone. it froze there and got a lil disappointed until i noticed there was no radio. so i flashed the 3.35 radio through aprint to the phone than the phone rebooted. and it WORKS PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe that this actually worked. ive tested out and it has taken everything that i have thrown on it and even flashed a couple different roms to make sure that it would do the WSOD again and didnt!!!!!! well thats my story and im stoked right now and have to get back to modding just had to get that out you know lol...... peace junkies and i guess i am a true junkie.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View Hockeyfan05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hockeyfan05's Photo Album Add Hockeyfan05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: I Did It!!!! D/\sh Is Da Master!!!! No More Wsod

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

well as a couple know in the chat box i got the WSOD (White screen of death) on a customers mogul. i thought i was going to have to use my backup mogul and send that to him after i modded but i got it out and am the first person ever to do so!!!! what i did was take the phone apart (being careful not to cut or rip the void sticker which still looks like it was never touched) once the phone was apart i took the lil micro hard drive out of the phone and connected through some rigging to read on the computer. from there i added the WM 6.1 rom by kaos and than did some tweaking so it would work on boot. at that point when i got all the stuff set up correctly to the way it looked on my working mogul i reinstalled the guts back into the housing and sealed back up the screws. i proceeded in anticipation of the phone not even powering up but to my amazement it did and not to a white screen!!!!! it was the boot screen on the phone. it froze there and got a lil disappointed until i noticed there was no radio. so i flashed the 3.35 radio through aprint to the phone than the phone rebooted. and it WORKS PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe that this actually worked. ive tested out and it has taken everything that i have thrown on it and even flashed a couple different roms to make sure that it would do the WSOD again and didnt!!!!!! well thats my story and im stoked right now and have to get back to modding just had to get that out you know lol...... peace junkies and i guess i am a true junkie.
wow what r u doign with the security guard businees...i think theres another calling for you
Old 05-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Mogul Dude Father
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.1

View D_Mysterio's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D_Mysterio's Photo Album Add D_Mysterio's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dash Is True Awesomenesss

Old 05-01-2008, 12:34 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by leedenault View Post

wow what r u doign with the security guard businees...i think theres another calling for you
lol a job for during school gonna be a cop and all but i have a double major going for computers and also for criminal justice after 6 more classes.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:59 AM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

MAn F**K YEA!!!! SOORY ME NO MEAN TO CURSE, but you are here for a reason!! WTG man!!!

Old 05-01-2008, 01:03 AM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

MAn F**K YEA!!!! SOORY ME NO MEAN TO CURSE, but you are here for a reason!! WTG man!!!
thanks im still in shock that it worked and functions perfectly!!!!! i might have to start fixing these phones for people or open up a service to switch housing to different colors you know.....
Old 05-01-2008, 01:13 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol, word i knew it all along, I just wanted you to figure it out lmaoooo sike! damn bro I wouldve tossed my shit and went into the sprint store 2morrow and get my replacement but u never quit. Sooooo about that modding business lol ???
Old 05-01-2008, 01:15 AM

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

lol, word i knew it all along, I just wanted you to figure it out lmaoooo sike! damn bro I wouldve tossed my shit and went into the sprint store 2morrow and get my replacement but u never quit. Sooooo about that modding business lol ???
lol word but this was a customers phone and all so i couldnt i would have needed to buy a new one and wasnt gonna drop 500 on that.
Old 05-01-2008, 01:17 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol word but this was a customers phone and all so i couldnt i would have needed to buy a new one and wasnt gonna drop 500 on that.
word, i feel you on that....money is tight rite now, gas is almost $4.00 here lol and my car eats gas b/c of the damn turbo lol
Old 05-01-2008, 01:20 AM

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

word, i feel you on that....money is tight rite now, gas is almost $4.00 here lol and my car eats gas b/c of the damn turbo lol
yeah same here it does suck and i got it so its all good.
Old 05-01-2008, 01:29 AM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah same here it does suck and i got it so its all good.
One time for D/\SH!!

Old 05-01-2008, 06:34 AM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Woo Hooo Dash!

Old 05-01-2008, 06:39 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View make-ya-kri's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View make-ya-kri's Photo Album Add make-ya-kri's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

WOW dude thats just awesome so with the modding business... LOL. So can you put Sprint TV back on the mogul??
Old 05-01-2008, 11:38 AM

“ Originally Posted by make-ya-kri View Post

WOW dude thats just awesome so with the modding business... LOL. So can you put Sprint TV back on the mogul??
No sprint TV for the mogul... Sprint has to allow that for us to view it!

Old 05-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

seriously nice job bro!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 11:51 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul

View neilson's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View neilson's Photo Album Add neilson's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

D/\sh seems to be on the cusp of huge things with the Mogul. Between these developments and the optimism I have in someone ripping the 3D Accelerated Drivers from the new HTC phones and being able to make them usable on the Mogul and other MSM7200 and MSM7500 chipsets, I think our Moguls will be relevant for a good long time.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
d or sh, master, wsod