Notices

Engadget has leaks on the Raphael and Diamond, the Sprint replacements for the Mogul

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-23-2008, 05:29 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Engadget has leaks on the Raphael and Diamond, the Sprint replacements for the Mogul

Engadget has leaks on the Raphael and Diamond, the Sprint replacements for the Mogul and Touch, respectively.

Check it out here: http://www.engadget.com/2008/04/23/h...d-looking-good

Looks extremely slick, and very similar to a glossy Zune in design, and more squared-off than our current phones. Not all specs are known, but WiFi and 3MP cameras are definites, along with EVDO and GPS.

They're slating them for September.

I, for one, am on-board in a snap. I love my Mogul, but if this has 128MB of RAM and the other expected improvements, I don't have to think twice.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:47 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint TP
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View sracercelica's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sracercelica's Photo Album Add sracercelica's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Engadget has leaks on the Raphael and Diamond, the Sprint replacements for the Mogul

Yeah Im prob going to get one of those two. It looks pretty nice
Old 04-23-2008, 06:02 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Engadget has leaks on the Raphael and Diamond, the Sprint replacements for the Mogul

phone looks great, hopefully we will get reva/gps on launch
Old 04-23-2008, 06:03 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post

Yeah Im prob going to get one of those two. It looks pretty nice
im gonna grab the one with the keyboard. the vga screen will be VERY NICE!!!!!! cant wait the apps are gonna be a lil harder to find but thats all good i can take on a challenge.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:26 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

looks kinda cheap...I mean thin equals breakable....kinda makes me worried.plus looks like a ipod..lol
Old 04-23-2008, 06:29 PM

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im gonna wait till a few months after launch, just to make sure the phone is worth while
Old 04-23-2008, 06:39 PM

“ Originally Posted by Psycho View Post

Im gonna wait till a few months after launch, just to make sure the phone is worth while
lol im gonna get mine for free like i always do
Old 04-23-2008, 06:48 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yea i'm ready for this also man
Old 04-23-2008, 06:56 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

lol im gonna get mine for free like i always do
Which means you can give us a demo before we spend our hard earned money on something that we don't like!

On a side note, there is a rumor for a may 6th launch, is htc just trying to keep us in suspense of the specs? I really don't think that the release date is fathomable.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:10 PM

“ Originally Posted by Psycho View Post

Which means you can give us a demo before we spend our hard earned money on something that we don't like!

On a side note, there is a rumor for a may 6th launch, is htc just trying to keep us in suspense of the specs? I really don't think that the release date is fathomable.
naw wont be till quarter 3 guarnteed sinc eit was just at the convention.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:24 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View Hockeyfan05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hockeyfan05's Photo Album Add Hockeyfan05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

what is a VGA screen?
Old 04-23-2008, 07:28 PM

oh yeah and forgot to add of course i will be doing a video tutorial
Old 04-23-2008, 07:30 PM

“ Originally Posted by leedenault View Post

what is a VGA screen?
bigger screen are moguls and touch and all ppc;s in the US have the 240X320 pixel screens. the VGA is greatly bigger at 480X640
Old 04-24-2008, 12:08 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol damn, 128mb jesus....... ok dash wats the trick to get it free?
Old 04-24-2008, 05:42 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow this is very nice looking. it sucks how as soon as i get the touch and mogul this would come out but i agree looks thing and cheap see what happens when it does come out.

Old 04-24-2008, 08:10 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul

View Mandingo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mandingo's Photo Album Add Mandingo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm pretty sure all the new phones have that New Intel chip i posted.
i just saw a commerical about last week.

1.6ghz of speed with the Rev A ...sweet

Old 04-24-2008, 12:37 PM
Mobile Model: Spint HTC Touch Pro

View nyclegend20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nyclegend20's Photo Album Add nyclegend20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

werd dash
me 2
im get the keyboard one it looks like a zune but the keyboard looks good
Old 05-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View micmead21's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View micmead21's Photo Album Add micmead21's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yea im deff getting the one with the keyboard. the htc raphael. but whats the trick to getting one for free? i have insurance on mine so im sure by then they will just swap it and i pay the $50 charge.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul

View Chicanob12's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Chicanob12's Photo Album Add Chicanob12's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just bought my mogul, go figure that when i buy the phone a new one is about to get released. lol But I can use my Mogul for a bit and then I'll buy this one probably a couple months after it is out. That way they can work any bug out. And I this way I can see actual reviews from people.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Mobile Model: Treo 700wx

View iGroove's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iGroove's Photo Album Add iGroove's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by micmead21 View Post

yea im deff getting the one with the keyboard. the htc raphael. but whats the trick to getting one for free? i have insurance on mine so im sure by then they will just swap it and i pay the $50 charge.

A. The reason our insurance rates keep going up is because of people like you. Way to commit fraud...

B. You do know they will give you a re-furb of your present phone, right?
Old 05-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by iGroove View Post

A. The reason our insurance rates keep going up is because of people like you. Way to commit fraud...

B. You do know they will give you a re-furb of your present phone, right?
not if there isnt any in the warehouse they have to give you an new one. thats how alot people got the mogul from the 6700. because they stopped making the 6700 and didnt have it in the warehouse anymore so they had no choice but to give them the mogul.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
diamond, engadget, leaks, mogul, raphael, replacements, sprint