Notices

[SOLVED] Looking for exact exe. file name.

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 12:50 PM
dianeofarcadia dianeofarcadia is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: LG Voyager&Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View dianeofarcadia's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dianeofarcadia's Photo Album Add dianeofarcadia's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[SOLVED] Looking for exact exe. file name.

I was not sure where to ask this, so I thought I would stick it here. I am looking to place an icon on my home plug page that will bring up the phone pad - the exe file I have now brings it up but seems to automatically redial the last number. (windows\makephonecall.exe) This is not the keypad function I want. Anyone know the exact file name that will just bring up the key pad?

Thanks, using win pro 6.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:07 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Looking for exact exe. file name.

“ Originally Posted by dianeofarcadia View Post

I was not sure where to ask this, so I thought I would stick it here. I am looking to place an icon on my home plug page that will bring up the phone pad - the exe file I have now brings it up but seems to automatically redial the last number. (windows\makephonecall.exe) This is not the keypad function I want. Anyone know the exact file name that will just bring up the key pad?

Thanks, using win pro 6.

its in windows directory called cppro.exe

remember to press thank you
Old 05-18-2008, 01:41 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul

View john80hotkey's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View john80hotkey's Photo Album Add john80hotkey's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

using resco explorer 2007 with all the files unhidden I couldnt find the cppro.exe, may have over looked it I know that \windows\cprog.exe launches the phone app same as the green(talk) hard key.
I wanted to know does anyone know the file location\extension of the buttons app and remove program app. I too am trying to create a couple shortcuts but I cant locate them as an .exe, .lnk or other wise. Thanks in advance for any help
Old 05-18-2008, 02:06 PM

View dianeofarcadia's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dianeofarcadia's Photo Album Add dianeofarcadia's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

its in windows directory called cppro.exe

remember to press thank you
Thank You Kaos - it was listed as windows\cprog.exe under mine - but you got me able to look in the right direction.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:09 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thank You Kaos - it was listed as windows\cprog.exe under mine - but you got me able to look in the right direction.
Kool...ill respond for KAOS>... I am glad you got it to work.. I have been watching this thread! .... If you did get it to work let us know how so we can mark this thread as solved.. THANKS!

Old 05-18-2008, 02:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Kool...ill respond for KAOS>... I am glad you got it to work.. I have been watching this thread! .... If you did get it to work let us know how so we can mark this thread as solved.. THANKS!

Just went into my windows directory through the Ultimate Launder and using the cprog.exe I now have it where I can access it. It shows the last call but does NOT auto dial so it works as it should.

This question is solved.

thanks again guys!
Old 05-18-2008, 02:19 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Just went into my windows directory through the Ultimate Launder and using the cprog.exe I now have it where I can access it. It shows the last call but does NOT auto dial so it works as it should.

This question is solved.

thanks again guys!
Kewl glad it works again.. MARKING THIS AS SOLVED.

STAFF & Site Moderator
BiG JeW

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
exact, exe, file, solved