Friendly References Request Help From My Fellow Team HTC Staff And SPJ Members

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-22-2008, 08:00 PM
AL_CAPONE_X3 AL_CAPONE_X3 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Friendly References Request Help From My Fellow Team HTC Staff And SPJ Members

ok guys first off id like to say my bad on the long title and if it doesnt make sense lol.

but on to what i need help with.

Tomorrow (Friday May 23,2008) I have an Job interview setup with my local Sprint 3rd party dealer and I was wondering would any of my fellow Team HTC staff members and fellow spj members that i might of helped or seen my post helping someone would be so very kindly enough to just write something out for me in a reference wise. Im looking to take some actual personal references from you guys to the interview tomorrow to hopefully better help me land the job and give me an edge over the rest of the people going for the interview. Anything you can write down would be appreciated. Any kind words. If its from what you think of me as a person from what you know to me being good with phones (of course i dont know as much for example as like dash lol) but im learning and i believe i came along way since i joined the site and have alot more to learn and help with. So yes if you guys can say any kind words of me as a person or how i am with out members as far as kindness go or about me knowing about phones or anything you wanna say to put in a good word to help me land this job would be appreciated. The manager pretty much already wants to hire me but having a hard time getting the owner is not to sure. They do know i am apart of this site and was moderator. well they still think i am at the moment lol. But yes please fellow team htc and spj members any kind words about how i am of a person or how good i am with phones in your eyes and what potential i have and how far i have came or how good of a job i did as a moderator and how that can apply to me being good with customers would really be helpful.

Seriously this request is going out to anyone and everyone on the site to help me out. if you can give me as much help as i can and maybe like your screen name if you want on the site and your position on the site if its from another moderator or being owner or co-founder or admin or paid member or just an regular registered member would be greatly appreciated so much.

I would seriously love to have this job more than anything and i believe i will be great to there store and business and want the job so i can prove myself to them that i can help make them money. Than also maybe one day i would be able to give some input from the Company sprint itself to share with you guys. maybe something they tell there employess that i can share with you. i know we already have one staff member here venumx i believe that works for sprint so being he works for sprint and is admin here is input on my request and what he has to say about me would be even more appreciated since he is an sprint employee. venumx if you take the time to do me this favor and if you want maybe you can let them know you work for sprint and give them your like standing in the company if its employee at a 3rd party store to manager of an corporate store maybe give them an employee number so they can look you up in there sytem to validate you or something. Than giving your name on here and your staff position would help you.

but yes this applys to anyone and everyone on the site that wants to help me that may i may have helped or may have seen me help others or just my fellow team htc members.

sorry for this being so long and repeating ill cut it off here i think you guys get the picture on my request of help lol.

thanks.

AL.

(p.s.)

If you decide to mention me by name in your request you can go ahead and put "AL CAPONE" in there and ill edit in my name later or you can be kind enough to send me an pm asking for my first name and ill give it to you or something. reason of this is i dont like my name and really dont want it out on the internet so if you do ask for it and i give it to you hopefully you will be kind enough not to mention it on the site and kinda keep it to your self lol. maybe its better you just put "AL CAPONE" in bold and ill fill in my name or something lol. up to you guys. its your reference help for me lol.

Thanks again guys and girls.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:11 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Friendly References Request Help From My Fellow Team HTC Staff And SPJ Members

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

ok guys first off id like to say my bad on the long title and if it doesnt make sense lol.

but on to what i need help with.

Tomorrow (Friday May 23,2008) I have an Job interview setup with my local Sprint 3rd party dealer and I was wondering would any of my fellow Team HTC staff members and fellow spj members that i might of helped or seen my post helping someone would be so very kindly enough to just write something out for me in a reference wise. Im looking to take some actual personal references from you guys to the interview tomorrow to hopefully better help me land the job and give me an edge over the rest of the people going for the interview. Anything you can write down would be appreciated. Any kind words. If its from what you think of me as a person from what you know to me being good with phones (of course i dont know as much for example as like dash lol) but im learning and i believe i came along way since i joined the site and have alot more to learn and help with. So yes if you guys can say any kind words of me as a person or how i am with out members as far as kindness go or about me knowing about phones or anything you wanna say to put in a good word to help me land this job would be appreciated. The manager pretty much already wants to hire me but having a hard time getting the owner is not to sure. They do know i am apart of this site and was moderator. well they still think i am at the moment lol. But yes please fellow team htc and spj members any kind words about how i am of a person or how good i am with phones in your eyes and what potential i have and how far i have came or how good of a job i did as a moderator and how that can apply to me being good with customers would really be helpful.

Seriously this request is going out to anyone and everyone on the site to help me out. if you can give me as much help as i can and maybe like your screen name if you want on the site and your position on the site if its from another moderator or being owner or co-founder or admin or paid member or just an regular registered member would be greatly appreciated so much.

I would seriously love to have this job more than anything and i believe i will be great to there store and business and want the job so i can prove myself to them that i can help make them money. Than also maybe one day i would be able to give some input from the Company sprint itself to share with you guys. maybe something they tell there employess that i can share with you. i know we already have one staff member here venumx i believe that works for sprint so being he works for sprint and is admin here is input on my request and what he has to say about me would be even more appreciated since he is an sprint employee. venumx if you take the time to do me this favor and if you want maybe you can let them know you work for sprint and give them your like standing in the company if its employee at a 3rd party store to manager of an corporate store maybe give them an employee number so they can look you up in there sytem to validate you or something. Than giving your name on here and your staff position would help you.

but yes this applys to anyone and everyone on the site that wants to help me that may i may have helped or may have seen me help others or just my fellow team htc members.

sorry for this being so long and repeating ill cut it off here i think you guys get the picture on my request of help lol.

thanks.

AL.

(p.s.)

If you decide to mention me by name in your request you can go ahead and put "AL CAPONE" in there and ill edit in my name later or you can be kind enough to send me an pm asking for my first name and ill give it to you or something. reason of this is i dont like my name and really dont want it out on the internet so if you do ask for it and i give it to you hopefully you will be kind enough not to mention it on the site and kinda keep it to your self lol. maybe its better you just put "AL CAPONE" in bold and ill fill in my name or something lol. up to you guys. its your reference help for me lol.

Thanks again guys and girls.
hey bro i would be more than willing to do this for you....... send me an email to iamdasht19@smartphonejunkie.net and ill have this done bout 1130 eastern time.... in the email send me your name and all the information that i need......... ill give you my number to so if your boss has any questions he can give me a call.... i might have gave you a number in the past but it has got changed. and tell your boss togive me a call with any questions on ya or the knowledge trust me i will talk big and have it sooooo confused and he will even think higher that you could understand what i was saying........ lol i do it all the time to people at sprint stores and i love watching the look on their faces.
Old 05-22-2008, 08:13 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Friendly References Request Help From My Fellow Team HTC Staff And SPJ Members

i have no problems.. pm me on what u need! i got ya!

Old 05-22-2008, 08:15 PM

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hey bro i would be more than willing to do this for you....... send me an email to iamdasht19@smartphonejunkie.net and ill have this done bout 1130 eastern time.... in the email send me your name and all the information that i need......... ill give you my number to so if your boss has any questions he can give me a call.... i might have gave you a number in the past but it has got changed. and tell your boss togive me a call with any questions on ya or the knowledge trust me i will talk big and have it sooooo confused and he will even think higher that you could understand what i was saying........ lol i do it all the time to people at sprint stores and i love watching the look on their faces.
ey bro id really appreciate even more coming from the co-owner and co-founder of the site would help out even more and make me stand out that much more to have the person who help find the site put in a good word. than 2 like if i can get c0derz aka pb is a plus since he owns the site. than if i could get any help from admin such as kaos or venumx would be cool. or like form tigers or broski and big jew and who ever else i might be forgetting (sorry). but ya hahaha na u never gave me a number or anything like that but ill do that for sure ill hit you up wit my name. not sure if you want or need my first name or both first and last? but ya hahaha sounds like an stupid ? bro but is that all you need is my name in the email. but ya bro hopefully he ends up being my future boss because i really want this job.

*edit* by way dash its funny i have already like amazed the manager of my knowledge on the phones im like shocked because i know things. but i dont compare to like you yet lol so i can only imangine what you would do to them if i can "wow" them lol.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:22 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah if you want pm me the specifics and ill put in a good word for ya.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:47 PM

alright thanks guys as you 3 probably already know i sent you an pm with the info you guys asked for. i really appreciate your guys help again.

and maybe you guys can do me an favor and give me an possible contact phone number in case they wanna call you about it and possibly and email so either they can send you an email or also send this in to them for me so i have it printed for them and they have it in a email.

appreciate it guys.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:53 PM

alright thanks guys as you 3 probably already know i sent you an pm with the info you guys asked for. i really appreciate your guys help again.

and maybe you guys can do me an favor and give me an possible contact phone number in case they wanna call you about it and possibly and email so either they can send you an email or also send this in to them for me so i have it printed for them and they have it in a email.

appreciate it guys.
alright guys i just called the store before they closed was able to grab ahold of the managers email so when you guys are done with it you can like send it to me via pm or something so i can have it printed and give it to the owner 2morrow in the interview and if you guys are kind enough to also send it via email to the manager so he can forward it to the owner once he gets it so that way i make sure the owner has it twice and wont end up losing the references on accident or something.

just hit me up when you guys get that far and need an email like when its done and ill give it to you guys.

thanks again guys.

AL

*edit*

by the way guys the sooner you can help me with this the better since the manager told me to be there around noon 2morrow pst aka california time and i have to try and get these things you guys got printed for me to give in person before than. even though hopefully you guys will take the time to email them to him and inlclude an email and phone number if you please to contact you guys on if he has any questions.

Old 05-23-2008, 03:13 PM

well guys i just got back from the interview i should know by the end of the day if i either have a job with them or dont. hopefully i get "the call" =D lol. id be real happy. i want this job so much.

thank you everyone who took the time to write something down for me and like that i really appreciate it all guys.

thanks DASH, BIG JEW, VENUMX, AND RAY.

appreciate it. lol like i said hopefully with my performance at the interview and the letters of reference and like that it will all be for the good on me getting an job with this great company and that grea store.

Old 05-23-2008, 03:15 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well guys i just got back from the interview i should know by the end of the day if i either have a job with them or dont. hopefully i get "the call" =D lol. id be real happy. i want this job so much.

thank you everyone who took the time to write something down for me and like that i really appreciate it all guys.

thanks DASH, BIG JEW, VENUMX, AND RAY.

appreciate it. lol like i said hopefully with my performance at the interview and the letters of reference and like that it will all be for the good on me getting an job with this great company and that grea store.
good luck!!! hope you get the job
Old 05-23-2008, 03:33 PM

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

good luck!!! hope you get the job
thanks man i hope so 2. i will be sure to let you guys know if i get it or dont get it. idk hopefully it went good. looks like i only had 2 beat out 2 other people for it a guy and a girl.

Old 05-23-2008, 07:27 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks man i hope so 2. i will be sure to let you guys know if i get it or dont get it. idk hopefully it went good. looks like i only had 2 beat out 2 other people for it a guy and a girl.
LolL. I hope you knocked em dead!!! Let us know!

Old 05-23-2008, 08:08 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

for sure let us know bro and good luck.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:31 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

haha if they dont call, call them tomorrow some hiring managers like to play mind games

Old 05-24-2008, 04:08 PM

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...766#post240766

check it out guys. . .

and thanks everyone for the good luck and like that.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
fellow, friendly, htc, members, references, request, spj, staff, team