Video editing

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-25-2008, 11:41 AM
drsquash drsquash is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View drsquash's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View drsquash's Photo Album Add drsquash's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Video editing

i have a question i want to take a movie clip cut the sound out and add my own audio and am looking for your help what is the best video editing software to use i loked at divx pro and only had a trial version and have looked for cracks for it but keep getting spyware HAHA so any ideas on this and may be throw me a link for a full version

i am taking a video of a my friends band and then taking his song he cut in a studio and matching them up thanks
Old 05-25-2008, 12:59 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Video editing

you can do that in windows movie maker... or if you have divx pro 6.5.1 here is a crack...

http://rapidshare.com/files/14541993/DivX.Pro.6-kg.rar

the password for the rar is: www.djzizo.com

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
editing, video