Old 05-20-2008, 10:33 AM
D_Mysterio D_Mysterio is offline   Thread Starter  
Mogul Dude Father
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View D_Mysterio's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D_Mysterio's Photo Album Add D_Mysterio's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Help Mysterio!!!

:buba_phone: OKIE WELL.. i hate to seem like a total noob but i was thinking about this and i know you guys love me and are super helpful sooo i thought i ask i have two favs witch ever one comes first well i have a old ass treo 650 and now its startin to fall apart(BAD!!) which is why i deiced to make this thread anyway i NEED HELP either restoring my treo so it can do stuff agian (but this boy is in bad shape) it was a refurb thats startin to give

OR HELP MYSTERIO GET AN HTC MOGUL! that's right i'm am going to whore any of my graphic skills for hopes of WORKING TOWARDS A MOGUL!!(if thats even possiable and dash and puertoblack2003 i hope i'm not out of line for asking if so just delete my post and i'm sorry)
but i am desperate I will work on a ten times highly detailed sig or a website or anything that well go towards a mogul from D/\sh or wherever lol HELL I WOULD EVEN WORK ON MAKING A WEB GRAPHICS FOR SPJ.COM LAYOUT!! oOOoOOo okie well i put myself out there so any reasonable offers not refused
THANKS GUYS
(AGIAN: if this is not a good thing to post please remove and i apologize)

Old 05-20-2008, 10:50 AM
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Help Mysterio!!!

:I THINK IT'S A GREAT IDEA. I mean asking for a little back from the people you help is not a bad thing. MORE POWER TO YA!!!!!!! HELP THIS GUY GET A MOGUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-20-2008, 07:26 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i will be on the look out for a mOgul for you for the low low. No gaurntees, but ill let ya know via pm if anything,....

Old 05-20-2008, 07:52 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey gurl give me your paypal address you have made me a wicked sig and working on another and i appreciate ill send you some bonez to thank ya for your work.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:52 AM
Mogul Dude Father

View D_Mysterio's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D_Mysterio's Photo Album Add D_Mysterio's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hey gurl give me your paypal address you have made me a wicked sig and working on another and i appreciate ill send you some bonez to thank ya for your work.
hey dash I really thank you for that but how about I take whatever u was goin to give and put it towards that modded phone I'm tryin to cop from you?? eh eh? I can make u a way better siggy u kno tht lol but thas my real goal is a mogul nyway lol

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-21-2008, 03:54 AM
Mogul Dude Father

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hey dash I really thank you for that but how about I take whatever u was goin to give and put it towards that modded phone I'm tryin to cop from you?? eh eh? I can make u a way better siggy u kno tht lol but thas my real goal is a mogul nyway so what do u say? lol

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-21-2008, 05:15 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D_Mysterio View Post

hey dash I really thank you for that but how about I take whatever u was goin to give and put it towards that modded phone I'm tryin to cop from you?? eh eh? I can make u a way better siggy u kno tht lol but thas my real goal is a mogul nyway so what do u say? lol

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
damn suks b/c im looking to trade my girlfriends mogul for a touch, but not a treo...sorry girl and i hope u find your mogul
Old 05-21-2008, 12:58 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

:buba_phone: OKIE WELL.. i hate to seem like a total noob but i was thinking about this and i know you guys love me and are super helpful sooo i thought i ask i have two favs witch ever one comes first well i have a old ass treo 650 and now its startin to fall apart(BAD!!) which is why i deiced to make this thread anyway i NEED HELP either restoring my treo so it can do stuff agian (but this boy is in bad shape) it was a refurb thats startin to give

OR HELP MYSTERIO GET AN HTC MOGUL! that's right i'm am going to whore any of my graphic skills for hopes of WORKING TOWARDS A MOGUL!!(if thats even possiable and dash and puertoblack2003 i hope i'm not out of line for asking if so just delete my post and i'm sorry)
but i am desperate I will work on a ten times highly detailed sig or a website or anything that well go towards a mogul from D/\sh or wherever lol HELL I WOULD EVEN WORK ON MAKING A WEB GRAPHICS FOR SPJ.COM LAYOUT!! oOOoOOo okie well i put myself out there so any reasonable offers not refused
THANKS GUYS
(AGIAN: if this is not a good thing to post please remove and i apologize)

i have one treo 650 in good shape and another for parts which is still good and the other i sold on ebay....now i can help you out,i'll give you everything i mean charger case all the crap that i have for for 60.00 ... shipping including...holla back

Old 05-21-2008, 01:26 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok mysterio and will put my donation towards the mogul when they finally get some more in stock and to me lol.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:36 AM
Mogul Dude Father

THANKS DASH so what is my total here now toward the mogul lol?? Are there anymore takers come on i'm workin for it eh eh...?the sad part is i'm really workin my tail off hahah it's like the work never ends and puertoblack2003 i think you for the offer of the treo but i hate to switch from one treo to another i hate i can't do anything with it cuz it can't even use the evdo so internet sucks so now that i thought about it i'm just going to work towards a mogul i hope to have my mogul by middle of june i hope lol

Old 05-26-2008, 05:41 AM
Mogul Dude Father

THANKS DASH so what is my total here now toward the mogul lol?? Are there anymore takers come on i'm workin for it eh eh...?the sad part is i'm really workin my tail off hahah it's like the work never ends and puertoblack2003 i think you for the offer of the treo but i hate to switch from one treo to another i hate i can't do anything with it cuz it can't even use the evdo so internet sucks so now that i thought about it i'm just going to work towards a mogul i hope to have my mogul by middle of june i hope lol
sooo no one going to post any comments like this is over eh?????? well i got 50bucks added to my ''saving'' its kinda sad like wow how hard is it to get a mogul i'm such a noob suks tryin to move and do things you want at the same time lol i just wanted to bump this back up for attention boo yah!!

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
mysterio