iSwish from Flik Software

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-25-2008, 03:30 AM
gcpdpaul gcpdpaul is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gcpdpaul's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gcpdpaul's Photo Album Add gcpdpaul's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
iSwish from Flik Software

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but I just read about this new software from Flick Software. I am not really clear on if it is a whole operating system (rom upgrade) or if it is software that emulates in windows mobile 6.

Check out the video: http://www.flicksoftware.com/researc...es/Page350.htm

It looks pretty interesting. I am not a huge iPhone fan, but you have to admit, it does look pretty smooth.

Enjoy

p.s. this link also has the iSwish SDK List demo: http://www.flicksoftware.com/researc.../iSwishSDk.htm

Try it out, who knows......could end up being a darn good program
Old 05-25-2008, 03:34 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: iSwish from Flik Software

i moved from site news since this isnt site news to free talk phone new for you in the future please be sure to post in the coreect areas. but anyways yeah ive seen and heard of this a while back ago and not a big iphone fan myself and dont even have it on my phone anymore besides the S2U. but the only reason i had it was to show off thaty my mgul could do what the iphone could do and much much more and do it better..... but anyways for the iphone lovers out there this does look pretty promising and will be worth it to keep an eye on fo rthe future.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:09 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View Tugboat's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tugboat's Photo Album Add Tugboat's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I don't get the serious hype of the iPhone. Yes it does a lot of different things, but there are so many phones out on the market now that do what the iPhone does and a lot more. Was the marketing for the iPhone really that good? About the only thing I will say good about it is that they did make the interface as about as aimple as it could be. If you can figure out how to work the baiscs on an iphone... ya got problems. I'm with you D/\sh, cool to those that like, but not my style.

Old 05-29-2008, 05:58 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View zkush's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View zkush's Photo Album Add zkush's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

How can I DL this?
Old 05-29-2008, 03:47 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by zkush View Post

How can I DL this?
read the first post dvelopers site doing beta and al for developers only at this time.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
flik, iswish, software