Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-28-2008, 07:43 PM
ohthebaby ohthebaby is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: SPRINT TOUCH
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ohthebaby's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ohthebaby's Photo Album Add ohthebaby's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Is It Me Or Is Spj A Touch Hater??? Lol

I See Alot Of Sig's With The Mogul Pwning The Touch Hehe Cant We Just All Be Friends
Old 05-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Is It Me Or Is Spj A Touch Hater??? Lol

“ Originally Posted by ohthebaby View Post

I See Alot Of Sig's With The Mogul Pwning The Touch Hehe Cant We Just All Be Friends
lol i own both i just like my mogul better lol
Old 05-28-2008, 07:48 PM

View ohthebaby's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ohthebaby's Photo Album Add ohthebaby's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow niceeeee wish i had both hehe the sexy sleekness of the touch but the keyboard on mogul seems like a must have sigh my sis got hers today and im not going to say i dont like it....i guess ill just have to wait for htc raphael
Old 05-28-2008, 07:51 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow niceeeee wish i had both hehe the sexy sleekness of the touch but the keyboard on mogul seems like a must have sigh my sis got hers today and im not going to say i dont like it....i guess ill just have to wait for htc raphael
haha or sneak into her room at night and take it than call sprint and pt your number on the mogul and hers on the touch and than return the touch to her room.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:03 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

haha or sneak into her room at night and take it than call sprint and pt your number on the mogul and hers on the touch and than return the touch to her room.
hahahahahhahaa word hmmm i wonder if shell notice cuz ther basically twins in the looks dept right
Old 05-28-2008, 08:19 PM

hahahahahhahaa word hmmm i wonder if shell notice cuz ther basically twins in the looks dept right
well when she notice it wil be too late lol.... just sleps with it bro lol she'll never get it back
Old 05-28-2008, 08:19 PM
Mobile Model: xv6850
Mobile Carrier: vzw aka da network

View willmatic08's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View willmatic08's Photo Album Add willmatic08's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i feel u on that PLAYBOY I MEEN I GOT THE TITAN BUT IM USING THE TOUCH THE ONLY DUDE THATS MAKING REAL PROGRESS WIT THE TOUCH IS DASHEEZY NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE ELSE ITS ALL LOVE
Old 05-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint touch DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View omarnova's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View omarnova's Photo Album Add omarnova's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

<~~~~~~~ proud touch owner lol i love this shit its been out for so long and ppl still come up 2 me all the time like wdf is that. i call it "the future", cuz my touch is no regular touch, thanks spj
Old 05-29-2008, 07:45 AM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Its just you...lol...naw, but seriously, there are just alot of people on SPJ that have a MOGUL, so of course there is gonna be some partisanship there...as for me, I own both and I actually like my Mogul better for so many reasons...

Old 05-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch

View SaintJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View SaintJ's Photo Album Add SaintJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

with the size its worth not having a keyboard! I love the Touch i'm coming from a 6600, to 6700, and now i am in heaven, the size and capabilities are perfect and i can stick it in my pocket (a real PPC) :-).

Old 05-30-2008, 01:53 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View jhavok21's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jhavok21's Photo Album Add jhavok21's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm gonna sound like a broken record...but

I've owned both, the Touch for longer. And i must say, both are awesome. By i definitely like my Touch more than i did the mogul. Although i do miss that keyboard =(
Old 05-30-2008, 02:28 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jhavok21 View Post

I'm gonna sound like a broken record...but

I've owned both, the Touch for longer. And i must say, both are awesome. By i definitely like my Touch more than i did the mogul. Although i do miss that keyboard =(
thanks for the info, but first SPJ is not a touch hater site, we love all htc/wm pdas(moguls,touch,tilt etc.....), but the thing is the majority of us own moguls/titan/xv6800.... and 2nd what is your question b/c u posted in the all other questions thread...soooo stuff like this goes in the off topic or section.....lmaooo sorry guys but the mogul is just better hahahahahah

*EDIT*
Thread moved

Thanks
broSki Team HTC
Old 05-30-2008, 02:21 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

haha, funny you should mention this, us touch users dont get a lot of attention haha but no worries whether the site focuses on touch or mogul, whatever the mogul can do the touch can do faster + my new bluetooth mini keyboard came in for the touch and when i finish the setup I will have a full qwerty pull out keyboard on my touch and it will still be WAY thinner than the mogul. The only thing to get now is wifi

Old 05-30-2008, 02:22 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

haha, funny you should mention this, us touch users dont get a lot of attention haha but no worries whether the site focuses on touch or mogul, whatever the mogul can do the touch can do faster + my new bluetooth mini keyboard came in for the touch and when i finish the setup I will have a full qwerty pull out keyboard on my touch and it will still be WAY thinner than the mogul. The only thing to get now is wifi
nice venum, u always thinkin of a way to beat the mogul but guess what, it will never happen lol, wifi is so sweet, and to be ablt to use my mogul as a hotspot is even better lmaoo
Old 06-03-2008, 12:45 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well if there is then the hating STOPS HERE!!! I have a Touch now and I love it so I am not taking any crap!!! LMAO JK. This site is friendly to both trust me

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
hater, lol, spj, touch