Old 06-03-2008, 02:35 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: 3 Days Than Goodbye For A Long While

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

thanks guys for the suport through hours f cussing oout corporte already this morning i got proofy that he did slip a word ordr behind so i igned bth of them...... the date was the same and there is no way to have an estimate that fast and also on top of that the signature was the exact same..... so they are taking the screen off and than giving it back to me the way that it was with all info still intact........ so i guess until i can find a good price on a screen and a install of it i will just use vga cords to the tv when it comes back into best buy with my old screen lol.
so dash did you mention that same date issue to them after our pm conversations...or prior, hope I helped in some way...thought I was gonna have to call the service regionals (you know what I mean Dash,lol) well I told you not to give up and now you got that computer back...Best Buy has a way of swindling customers in some instances and some people that work there in my opinion are a$$whol@s, and others are nice...but what the geeksquad agent did was messed up and he/she should be fired for that.

Old 06-03-2008, 03:17 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by smassele View Post

so dash did you mention that same date issue to them after our pm conversations...or prior, hope I helped in some way...thought I was gonna have to call the service regionals (you know what I mean Dash,lol) well I told you not to give up and now you got that computer back...Best Buy has a way of swindling customers in some instances and some people that work there in my opinion are a$$whol@s, and others are nice...but what the geeksquad agent did was messed up and he/she should be fired for that.
yeah actually 4 hours 23 mins and 12 seconds later i just hung up with them and have a meetign with corporate and the geek squad agent on what to do from here on im gonna try to get the screen and all kept on there and for free for all the hassle and i told them my time is important to me and so is my money to go out there fr gas so for my time and gas i get a 200 doar gas crd to speedway.... so hopefully the screen will be free!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

good luck man!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:07 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks guys for the suport through hours f cussing oout corporte already this morning i got proofy that he did slip a word ordr behind so i igned bth of them...... the date was the same and there is no way to have an estimate that fast and also on top of that the signature was the exact same..... so they are taking the screen off and than giving it back to me the way that it was with all info still intact........ so i guess until i can find a good price on a screen and a install of it i will just use vga cords to the tv when it comes back into best buy with my old screen lol.
Sweet dude, so does that mean that I was right? or they made you sign a piece of paper that they shouldn't have?..

Well whatever the circumstances, you are going to stick around, which is awsome news!
Old 06-05-2008, 08:36 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Psycho View Post

Sweet dude, so does that mean that I was right? or they made you sign a piece of paper that they shouldn't have?..

Well whatever the circumstances, you are going to stick around, which is awsome news!
for sure i have 1 day left for them to call so i can vga that shit up to my tv so i can still be online with you all at spj.....so hopefully it will be in today or tomorrow and i wont have any days off.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:34 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

for sure i have 1 day left for them to call so i can vga that shit up to my tv so i can still be online with you all at spj.....so hopefully it will be in today or tomorrow and i wont have any days off.
what model is your laptop?

Old 06-05-2008, 10:41 AM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

what model is your laptop?
ummmmmm hp dv9000 or summtin close will have to check when i get it back
Old 06-05-2008, 11:12 AM
The VenumX Factor

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ummmmmm hp dv9000 or summtin close will have to check when i get it back
if you know how to install an LCD screen:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-dv8000-dv9000...em?refid=store

thats a good price and that guy is supposed to be realll reliable.

Old 06-05-2008, 11:45 AM

if you know how to install an LCD screen:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-dv8000-dv9000...em?refid=store

thats a good price and that guy is supposed to be realll reliable.
never done an install before but cant be too hard.... thanks bro will look at this when i get home since my work blocks ebay because i went on it too much..... thank god im good with the it guys and they said that they wont block me from spj lol
Old 06-05-2008, 03:12 PM
The VenumX Factor

never done an install before but cant be too hard.... thanks bro will look at this when i get home since my work blocks ebay because i went on it too much..... thank god im good with the it guys and they said that they wont block me from spj lol
haha word dude its like 200 for the screen and the install takes prolly 30min to and hour. Just a matter of getting everything unscrewed. Not hard at all.

Old 06-05-2008, 07:46 PM

haha word dude its like 200 for the screen and the install takes prolly 30min to and hour. Just a matter of getting everything unscrewed. Not hard at all.
cool gonna do her p than and good looking bro
Old 06-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul PPC - 6

View Dooper's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Dooper's Photo Album Add Dooper's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Peace Bra..

Old 06-07-2008, 01:32 AM

“ Originally Posted by Dooper View Post

Peace Bra..
lol ok i guess someone didnt read the whole thread of whats going on lol..... and thanks venum btw i got that screen you pointed out on ebay.... the ghetto set up and gonna cut it forever lol.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
days, goodbye, long