Notices

My Celtics Haha Look At This Nba Fans!!!!

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-19-2008, 03:30 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
My Celtics Haha Look At This Nba Fans!!!!

hahaha
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg   5.jpg  
Old 06-19-2008, 03:34 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: My Celtics Haha Look At This Nba Fans!!!!

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahaha
lmaoooooooooooooo dude im loving this, kobe suks ass he will neva b the next MJ
Old 06-19-2008, 03:35 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

lmaoooooooooooooo dude im loving this, kobe suks ass he will neva b the next MJ
for sure he wont hahahahahahahaa cry kobe and why you at it stop in denver and cheat on your wife again........ you won the titles because of shaq and wont ever win another title.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:39 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

for sure he wont hahahahahahahaa cry kobe and why you at it stop in denver and cheat on your wife again........ you won the titles because of shaq and wont ever win another title.
thats right shaq is the man
Old 06-19-2008, 08:44 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View loki007420's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View loki007420's Photo Album Add loki007420's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

LOL epic post!!!!!

Old 06-19-2008, 08:47 AM
The One
Mobile Model: HTC Hero/ Palm Pre
Mobile OS: Android

View blazingfate's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blazingfate's Photo Album Add blazingfate's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Kobe will never be able to claim being the next MJ. He gave up last game. Pitiful. Kobe won those titles with Shaq. It aint happening again. The Celtics laid the smack down on his candy ass. (taken from the peoples champ)
Old 06-19-2008, 12:22 PM
Mobile Model: ToMOFOPro

View xxdbkxx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View xxdbkxx's Photo Album Add xxdbkxx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Bunch of friggin haters......Kobe IS the man.....no one else in the league can handle him on their own.....takes 4 (or 5) Celtics to stop him. And by the way....Props to the Celtics for doing so, they (as a team) shut him down....Gotta give credit where credit is due.

You are right, he won't be the next MJ. His legend will surpass MJ's and one day you will ALL look back and agree. Probably no time soon...but one day.

Shaq is an overgrown POS that can't make a free throw to save his life. He did a better job playing as Kazaam in that lame ass movie than trying to make free throws.

And D/\SH.....don't even try to tell me that you wouldn't hit every hot piece of ass being thrown at you if you were in his shoes.....trying to get all ethical???? pllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssssseeeee.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:07 PM

“ Originally Posted by xxdbkxx View Post

Bunch of friggin haters......Kobe IS the man.....no one else in the league can handle him on their own.....takes 4 (or 5) Celtics to stop him. And by the way....Props to the Celtics for doing so, they (as a team) shut him down....Gotta give credit where credit is due.

You are right, he won't be the next MJ. His legend will surpass MJ's and one day you will ALL look back and agree. Probably no time soon...but one day.

Shaq is an overgrown POS that can't make a free throw to save his life. He did a better job playing as Kazaam in that lame ass movie than trying to make free throws.

And D/\SH.....don't even try to tell me that you wouldn't hit every hot piece of ass being thrown at you if you were in his shoes.....trying to get all ethical???? pllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssssseeeee.
hahahaha yeah right bro you made that huge kobe thread easrlier and i knew this would piss you off kobe isnt shit dude and will be forgotten and never called the best or top 5 best players without a title without shaq.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:17 PM
Mobile Model: ToMOFOPro

View xxdbkxx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View xxdbkxx's Photo Album Add xxdbkxx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Me? Nope, never made a Kobe thread.

As far as Kobe's fate in the basketball history books.....guess that all remains to be seen.

This shit, I love.....ain't no use in being a fan if you can't get in on a little trash talkin'!!!!!
Old 06-19-2008, 03:44 PM

“ Originally Posted by xxdbkxx View Post

Me? Nope, never made a Kobe thread.

As far as Kobe's fate in the basketball history books.....guess that all remains to be seen.

This shit, I love.....ain't no use in being a fan if you can't get in on a little trash talkin'!!!!!
hahahahah thats for sure me and broski were doing it all last night over the phone on why my bosox are better than his over-rated yankees.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:08 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint touch DIAMOND
Mobile OS: 5.0

View omarnova's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View omarnova's Photo Album Add omarnova's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

laugh all ya want ya have about 3-4 months too laugh until my NEW JERSEY NETS GET BACK INTO IT LOL
Old 06-19-2008, 05:43 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View worldwide's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View worldwide's Photo Album Add worldwide's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I hate em both but i'll take the celts as the lesser of the two evils and KG Paul and Ray deserve it. Kudos for that ass whuppin in game 6!!!
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
celtics, fans, haha, nba