NINE'SICKS NINE'SICKS is offline   Thread Starter  
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
flash player 7 ppc

question!! on my cell [6800] i go to the 'youtube' web site and try to play videos it says i need a 'flash player', so i googled 'flash player for ppc' and it has the app to download but i want to know will i b able to see the videos straight from the site??? or is 'youtube player' the only way to view it??? heres the link if u wanna read up on it, i dont have the time or patients for it so ill leave it to u... hope im posting in the correct place.

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashp...ds/player.html
Old 06-21-2008, 02:46 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: flash player 7 ppc

“ Originally Posted by klone96 View Post

question!! on my cell [6800] i go to the 'youtube' web site and try to play videos it says i need a 'flash player', so i googled 'flash player for ppc' and it has the app to download but i want to know will i b able to see the videos straight from the site??? or is 'youtube player' the only way to view it??? heres the link if u wanna read up on it, i dont have the time or patients for it so ill leave it to u... hope im posting in the correct place.

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashp...ds/player.html
you have to get the flash media bundle.......... we got it here do a search and you will find.... aslo all over google.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:59 AM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

is this what ur talking about ?
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...h+media+bundle
sorry if im bugging about this but i got $200 saying i can play videos straight from the site... and only have till 2am to do it... its 12:58am cali time...
Old 06-21-2008, 03:01 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by klone96 View Post

is this what ur talking about ?
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...h+media+bundle
sorry if im bugging about this but i got $200 saying i can play videos straight from the site... and only have till 2am to do it... its 12:58am cali time...
no not even cliose if your looking for just youtube you can use vtap but you need flash video bundle..... heres a link...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=6623
Old 06-21-2008, 03:13 AM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢

gotta go , thanx ... lets see what happens. i hit the attachments so i hope im good.
Old 06-22-2008, 05:53 PM
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.1

View kudvu002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kudvu002's Photo Album Add kudvu002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yo i downloaded these yesterday both the flash video bundle and tcpmp. i tried using both and it wouldnt let me. on my buddys wing he can go straight to the youtube sight and play a video because it pulls up tmcp vs windows media. how the fawk do you do that? man ive been searching all over for this thread again.
Old 06-22-2008, 05:59 PM

“ Originally Posted by kudvu002 View Post

yo i downloaded these yesterday both the flash video bundle and tcpmp. i tried using both and it wouldnt let me. on my buddys wing he can go straight to the youtube sight and play a video because it pulls up tmcp vs windows media. how the fawk do you do that? man ive been searching all over for this thread again.
in the settings bro you have to have these installed and than go to settings set her up and you will be golden.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
flash, player, ppc