Sprint Touch MicroSD Card?

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-04-2008, 09:57 PM
sprinttoucher sprinttoucher is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View sprinttoucher's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sprinttoucher's Photo Album Add sprinttoucher's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint Touch MicroSD Card?

I still have the 512mb MicroSD card my touch came with but I am looking to upgrade. I was wondering what is the maximum possiable size card the Touch will read. I plan on buying on ebay for cheap so I'm looking to go as big as possiable. Thanks a lot.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Touch MicroSD Card?

yeah you can use up to an 8 at this oment but according to the software stats on the reader it can handle up to 32 gigs.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:04 PM
sprinttoucher sprinttoucher is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch

View sprinttoucher's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sprinttoucher's Photo Album Add sprinttoucher's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

yeah you can use up to an 8 at this oment but according to the software stats on the reader it can handle up to 32 gigs.
So an 8 gig should diffently work? I didnt even know there was such thing as a 32 gig microsd cards haha.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:08 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by sprinttoucher View Post

So an 8 gig should diffently work? I didnt even know there was such thing as a 32 gig microsd cards haha.
they actually have them in the works. but get sd dont mess with the cheap ones. and yes the 8 gig will work isnce it is leass than the 32 lol.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:17 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View sarachoo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sarachoo's Photo Album Add sarachoo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Using a Sandisk 8 gb card, works like a dream
Old 02-08-2008, 09:30 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

happy you like it....Plenty of storage for all your needs....
Old 02-18-2008, 02:21 PM
Mobile Model: SPRINT HTCTOUCH

View lilcobra2's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lilcobra2's Photo Album Add lilcobra2's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yes the 8gb will work ,but the sprint music store will not read the card.Will work w/2gb ,not sure about the 4gb.:connie_mini_hotairb
Old 02-22-2008, 06:58 PM
This Website Is LEGIT!
Mobile Model: Touch Pro!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Tha Shint!

View oracle646's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View oracle646's Photo Album Add oracle646's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have the 4gb micro......Phone reads it as far as an external drive, or storage device, but the sprint Music store won't read it...is this an issue that can be fixed?
Old 02-22-2008, 07:17 PM

“ Originally Posted by oracle646 View Post

I have the 4gb micro......Phone reads it as far as an external drive, or storage device, but the sprint Music store won't read it...is this an issue that can be fixed?
no the sprint music store will need to have drivers released by spritn for it to work with the larger storage card thab 2 gigs from the response that we have had in this thread..... see what happens when everybody reples and posts whats going on.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:25 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View 8lightning8's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 8lightning8's Photo Album Add 8lightning8's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol you guys are talking about 8gb and 32gb and Im sittin here with a 16mb card haha damn i need to upgrade badly!

Old 02-24-2008, 05:13 PM

“ Originally Posted by 8lightning8 View Post

lol you guys are talking about 8gb and 32gb and Im sittin here with a 16mb card haha damn i need to upgrade badly!
16mb wow i didnt even know they had them still. didnt your phone come with the 512mb card like everyone elses? and yeah you need to upgrade.... wat ca youeven hold on that thing lol.
Old 06-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Mobile Model: htc mogul

View fhirose19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fhirose19's Photo Album Add fhirose19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so 8 gb works for touch... does that go with the mogul as well? and even if files cant be read by sprint music store, i can still play mp3 music on wmp or audio manager right?
Old 06-07-2008, 01:10 AM

“ Originally Posted by fhirose19 View Post

so 8 gb works for touch... does that go with the mogul as well? and even if files cant be read by sprint music store, i can still play mp3 music on wmp or audio manager right?
correct and correct.......... and yes on the mogul they will work.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:27 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Diamond
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View markgonzalez's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View markgonzalez's Photo Album Add markgonzalez's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

just putting it out there i use a 4gb HC, and it works real sexy....ohhhh yeah..
Old 06-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Hero, TP2, TOUR
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View iTouch24's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iTouch24's Photo Album Add iTouch24's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

are u guys using a regular SD card or a SDHC card.. i was thinking about getting a 4gb card but i dont know which route to take

if i get a sdhc card should i waste money on a class 6 or just stick with the class 2 or 4....

i dont want to waste money on a higher class (speed) card if the device wont be able to reach those read/write speeds anyway

thanks in advncae guys !
Old 06-22-2008, 05:14 PM

“ Originally Posted by iTouch24 View Post

are u guys using a regular SD card or a SDHC card.. i was thinking about getting a 4gb card but i dont know which route to take

if i get a sdhc card should i waste money on a class 6 or just stick with the class 2 or 4....

i dont want to waste money on a higher class (speed) card if the device wont be able to reach those read/write speeds anyway

thanks in advncae guys !
SDHC here
Old 06-22-2008, 05:57 PM
Mobile Model: Modded Vogue
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View wdbanks's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View wdbanks's Photo Album Add wdbanks's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

no the sprint music store will need to have drivers released by spritn for it to work with the larger storage card thab 2 gigs from the response that we have had in this thread..... see what happens when everybody reples and posts whats going on.
Hey Dash
I have a 8gig card and when I hard reset my phone the other day I kept it in. Before the reset Sprint Music store didnt work BUT now it does. Maybe I stumbled on sumthing...I dont know.
Old 06-22-2008, 06:01 PM

“ Originally Posted by wdbanks View Post

Hey Dash
I have a 8gig card and when I hard reset my phone the other day I kept it in. Before the reset Sprint Music store didnt work BUT now it does. Maybe I stumbled on sumthing...I dont know.
no clue could be just lucky i really dont know but that wouldnt make a difference same card and all.... you prolly had it but not visible on the main screen see if it works or not i guess.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:04 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch (Okta)

View MattOktaNZ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MattOktaNZ's Photo Album Add MattOktaNZ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by iTouch24 View Post

thanks in advncae guys !
*bump* I want to know the same about the CLASSes

And beware of fake sandisk etc on eBay - cheap=most likely fake
Old 06-22-2008, 11:46 PM

“ Originally Posted by MattOktaNZ View Post

*bump* I want to know the same about the CLASSes

And beware of fake sandisk etc on eBay - cheap=most likely fake
as i said above they are faster on the phone but especially through the computer
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
card, microsd, sprint, touch