Notices

How to Make SPB Mobile Shell Menu your TODAY screen?

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-28-2008, 03:34 PM
Dooper Dooper is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul PPC - 6
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Dooper's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Dooper's Photo Album Add Dooper's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
How to Make SPB Mobile Shell Menu your TODAY screen?

I'm trying to get rid of HTC home on my Today, and replace it with the complete SPB Mobile Shell menu. With the clock and everything. The only thing I can get on the today screen is the SPB Tabs.

I dont want to have to click the SPB MENU button to get it to pop up. Anyway I can default the Menu to be my default Today screen?

Old 06-28-2008, 04:06 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: How to Make SPB Mobile Shell Menu your TODAY screen?

“ Originally Posted by Dooper View Post

I'm trying to get rid of HTC home on my Today, and replace it with the complete SPB Mobile Shell menu. With the clock and everything. The only thing I can get on the today screen is the SPB Tabs.

I dont want to have to click the SPB MENU button to get it to pop up. Anyway I can default the Menu to be my default Today screen?
yes please search in the future jsut open the mobiule shell go to spb menu than the option and than you will seee be default.... and check that box and you will be golden...
Old 06-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Dooper Dooper is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul PPC - 6
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View Dooper's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Dooper's Photo Album Add Dooper's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: How to Make SPB Mobile Shell Menu your TODAY screen?

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

yes please search in the future jsut open the mobiule shell go to spb menu than the option and than you will seee be default.... and check that box and you will be golden...
Theres no default tab.

Nevermind I got it

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
make, menu, mobile, screen, shell, spb, today