Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Insecure Insecure is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC 6800
Mobile Carrier: US Cellular

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Insecure's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Insecure's Photo Album Add Insecure's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Help With Flash

I'm looking for someone in south eastern Wisconsin who has had experience flashing there titan/mogul phone. I would like to pay someone to flash my phone for me. I have read a lot of tutorials and I don't feel comfortable attempting to flash my phone by myself. If anyone is interested please PM me with what city they are located in and some way to contact you. It could be an instant messenger; AIM or MSN or a phone number.

Thanks,
Mark
Old 06-30-2008, 08:58 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Help With Flash

“ Originally Posted by Insecure View Post

I'm looking for someone in south eastern Wisconsin who has had experience flashing there titan/mogul phone. I would like to pay someone to flash my phone for me. I have read a lot of tutorials and I don't feel comfortable attempting to flash my phone by myself. If anyone is interested please PM me with what city they are located in and some way to contact you. It could be an instant messenger; AIM or MSN or a phone number.

Thanks,
Mark
dash offers custom services pm him or if he see this thread he'll help you out with details

Old 06-30-2008, 09:00 PM

View Insecure's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Insecure's Photo Album Add Insecure's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I sent both you and him a pm to sign on aim but neither of you have yet :/
Old 06-30-2008, 09:04 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I sent both you and him a pm to sign on aim but neither of you have yet :/
thats because you were asking for support and i dont sign onto aim for support.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:10 PM

I didn't ask for support. I said it wasn't really related to support :/

“ Quote ”

Hey, I figured out your aim name, if you could sign on I have a question for you if you could. Its not really related to tech support.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:14 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I didn't ask for support. I said it wasn't really related to support :/
yeah but not really related to support means it is a little bit and i dont do that just pm me your question if its not a ppc question on an application or something that should be posted on the boards.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:17 PM

If you could sign on aim and give me the details that puertoblack2003 was talking about?

If that is possible?
Old 06-30-2008, 09:20 PM

If you could sign on aim and give me the details that puertoblack2003 was talking about?

If that is possible?
bro im sorry but what did i just say just tell me what this is about before i do anything...... thats all im asking for. and also stop crapping this thread since this doesnt deal with the flash help the creator of the thread was asking for.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:21 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

WTF is the big deal??? what is the purpose!! speak your mind!

Old 06-30-2008, 09:25 PM

Dash, I'm not quite sure what your talking about. You said this isn't about the flash help that the creator is asking for in this thread?

As far as I looked, I am the creator?? I am the one asking for help. So, if you could please clarify what your meaning. I'm asking for flash help.....
Old 06-30-2008, 09:28 PM

Dash, I'm not quite sure what your asking for. I am asking for help. About what you said about get to my point since I'm not on the subject of what the creator of this thread wanted. As far as I checked, I am the creator of this thread. That's what I am asking for.
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dash, I'm not quite sure what your talking about. You said this isn't about the flash help that the creator is asking for in this thread?

As far as I looked, I am the creator?? I am the one asking for help. So, if you could please clarify what your meaning. I'm asking for flash help.....
BRO IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH THE FLASH FOR CHRIST SAKE!! YES YOU FIGURED OUT YOU ARE THE CREATOR I think you just wanna free talk

ok bro heres how it goes....... you want the modding service or if you want to flash look at my signature and you will find a tutorial..... if you want the modding service send me a pm and ill give you the paypal information and the address you can send the phone to also......
Old 06-30-2008, 09:32 PM

I am looking to pay someone to flash my phone for me. I have read the tutorials and I'm not comfortable flashing my phone by myself. So I am looking to pay someone to do it for me. I would like a custom rom with GPS enabled.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:36 PM

I am looking to pay someone to flash my phone for me. I have read the tutorials and I'm not comfortable flashing my phone by myself. So I am looking to pay someone to do it for me. I would like a custom rom with GPS enabled.
oh ok bro im sorry bout the confusion you want a rev a gps rom correct????? you have 2 choices you cna sned to me or you can send to my boy jew and just tell us what you want on your mogul and we will hook you up with the best rom out there and any app on the phone...... as you are prolly familiar it runs 60 bucks which includes shipping back to you.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:42 PM

Well, the reason I wanted you to sign on aim is I wanted to know a price and a time frame it takes to do that and everything else. I now know its 60$ but what is the time frame it takes to get the phone back.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:47 PM

Well, the reason I wanted you to sign on aim is I wanted to know a price and a time frame it takes to do that and everything else. I now know its 60$ but what is the time frame it takes to get the phone back.
as the thread for the modding service states we do it in a timely manner for you since we understand being without a phone is harsh. we get it back out to you the day after we receive it.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
flash