Old 06-30-2008, 07:18 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HTC Touch Pro passes FCC in CDMA flavor

HTC Touch Pro passes FCC in CDMA flavor

Among the many ducks that Sprint (and Verizon?) will need to get in a row in order to launch their own version of HTC's Touch Pro, FCC certification ranks pretty freakin' high on the list. No worries, though -- it's all good, because that just happened. An HTC device with model number "RAPH800" has now popped up in the filing system, featuring CDMA with EV-DO on the 850 and 1900MHz bands. Of course, certification is certainly no indication of when a product's actually going to launch, but if (heaven forbid) the glossy QWERTY WinMo slider gets delayed, at least we can call out anyone trying to slide the "we're waiting on FCC clearance" excuse past us.

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/r...7NM8RAPH800%27
Old 06-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HTC Touch Pro passes FCC in CDMA flavor

thank god. *jumping for joy*
Old 06-30-2008, 11:38 PM
Smart Phone Junkie!
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: VZW

View Spr0ckEt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Spr0ckEt's Photo Album Add Spr0ckEt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I am expecting a realistic release date some time in march for Verizon customers. (just my own personal opinion) I already have the plan in motion to get it when it comes out.

Old 07-01-2008, 12:13 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Spr0ckEt View Post

I am expecting a realistic release date some time in march for Verizon customers. (just my own personal opinion) I already have the plan in motion to get it when it comes out.
for sprint we are looking for a couple months im gonna say with what i have been told around 3 or 4 months max before this is dropped..... sprint is aiming to drop it next quarter....... laste next quarter of course
Old 07-01-2008, 12:56 AM
Mobile Model: mogul, TP BB Tour
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View jrpost2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jrpost2003's Photo Album Add jrpost2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

for sprint we are looking for a couple months im gonna say with what i have been told around 3 or 4 months max before this is dropped..... sprint is aiming to drop it next quarter....... laste next quarter of course
hope your rite dash im about to pee my pants from waiting

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-01-2008, 12:59 AM

“ Originally Posted by jrpost2003 View Post

hope your rite dash im about to pee my pants from waiting

Posted via Mobile Device
and if you look at the fcc numbers on there its showing the direct connect feature.... so could this be the first ppc to entegrate the direct connect feature??? if so GREAT and more of a selling point to me!!!!! i just noticed that too and gave my boy a call and confirmed the numbers for the FCC do line up with allowing direct connect and no other ppc has so far had that. :fingerscrossed:
Old 07-01-2008, 01:03 AM
Smart Phone Junkie!
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: VZW

View Spr0ckEt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Spr0ckEt's Photo Album Add Spr0ckEt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah, Sprint always gets the good phones first.

Why does everyone like direct connect so much? I've never used it... I don't know anyone that has it, so even if I got it, who would I talk to? Lol... I guess I would have to direct connect to you guys!

Old 07-01-2008, 01:05 AM

“ Originally Posted by Spr0ckEt View Post

Yeah, Sprint always gets the good phones first.

Why does everyone like direct connect so much? I've never used it... I don't know anyone that has it, so even if I got it, who would I talk to? Lol... I guess I would have to direct connect to you guys!
it would be nice for them quick questions and all you know or when your low on minutes since it is unlimited..... i would love to have the DC again....
Old 07-01-2008, 01:07 AM
Mobile Model: mogul, TP BB Tour
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View jrpost2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jrpost2003's Photo Album Add jrpost2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Posted via Mobile Device
yea direct connect would b a definite plus for me
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
cdma, fcc, flavor, htc, passes, pro, touch