Old 07-13-2008, 08:17 PM
kaos kaos is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Kaos Customs ( The New Area arrives)

What going on junkies....Ok heres whats up. I decided to build user specific roms.Roms for those individuals that like certain things or want things removed from my roms...So heres what im going to do...For a negation able fee just like the modding service we Offer..I am going to do this.Those who want them ill give a check sheet email so to speak.Then build your rom with what you choice.with your radio splash screens and boot screens of your choice.I'll even go as far to say ill off you my moddin service with my take 3 or newest rom installed as my version or your custom version for close fees.So pm me for more details.I am sure D/\sh, big jew, and Broski. can speak on my character and ability.As Especially jew as hes run every release ive made to date...lol broski up until he went to the touch..lol soon maybe roms for touch as well...if i get my hands on one before diamond comes out..so holler peeps...

p.s.
Bought a new camcorder for tutorials and videos. So stay tunes for videos on different rom versions.As well as custom one off modded devices by me.

Your friendly neighborhood

[IC /-\@$
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
area, arrives, customs, kaos