BiG JeW BiG JeW is offline   Thread Starter  
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Kaos out of Commission!!

What up guys! I just got off the phone with Kaos not too long ago, and he informed me that his Laptop is done! He was getting jerked around by DELL and they didn;t wanna help him out. In the end, Kaos (with his Big mouth) ended up getting the parts shipped to him from DELL. He says he should be up and running by Tuesday so lets wish the best for him. he asked me to post a thread in the staff room to inform everyone, so just doing as I was asked. Kaos hope you get your shit straightend out ASAP!

Old 07-20-2008, 11:24 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Kaos out of Commission!!

can't he get on from his phone still ^_^
Old 07-20-2008, 11:32 PM
BiG JeW BiG JeW is offline   Thread Starter  
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by monkeyxiv View Post

can't he get on from his phone still ^_^
yea but he cant finish cooking the ROM he was working on or answer any if his posts, but the rest of the staff is here to help!

Old 07-21-2008, 08:16 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

yea but he cant finish cooking the ROM he was working on or answer any if his posts, but the rest of the staff is here to help!
theres always on idiot.lmao. I tell you what you figure out how to run a kitchen and build a rom from a ppc ill give you 1,000 dollars. I don't get why people speak about what they don't know.he wins the prize.lmfao. anyway hopefully i'll be back soon. my charge port shit the bed on my inspiron. dell wouldn't cover it even though I have a warranty.said its only mother board harddrive and grapics and screen that are covered. so I hung up called back and played them.told them my video card was shot.which is intergrated into my motherboard. thous new mother board to fix real issue. even talked them into a new power pack. should be here tomorrow I hope.im going throught withdrawels. and as you know even though skyfire kicks ass. a ppc can't exactly replace a pc.looking forward to cooking asap. so stay. tuned!
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
commission, kaos