Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-27-2008, 05:19 PM
kudvu002 kudvu002 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View kudvu002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kudvu002's Photo Album Add kudvu002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
weatherpanel

im bout to pull my hair out due to i just flashed a new rom and was loading up my lucid gt theme and i cant get my weatherpanel installed! i install it and put the dll file in before i finish the install and then if i remeber right the serial was ilove4pda! bt im not positive! i have been searching for weatherpanel, weatherpanel v2.0, and even marsware weatherpanel just trying to pull something up and all i have gotten is throttlelauncher thread to pull up! all im trying to do is find the read me so that i can figure out if im typing in my serial wrong or what! any help is appreciated!
Old 07-27-2008, 05:44 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: weatherpanel

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=25093

or

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...d.php?t=141865
Old 07-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Mobile Model: LG Voyager&Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View dianeofarcadia's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dianeofarcadia's Photo Album Add dianeofarcadia's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kudvu002 View Post

im bout to pull my hair out due to i just flashed a new rom and was loading up my lucid gt theme and i cant get my weatherpanel installed! i install it and put the dll file in before i finish the install and then if i remeber right the serial was ilove4pda! bt im not positive! i have been searching for weatherpanel, weatherpanel v2.0, and even marsware weatherpanel just trying to pull something up and all i have gotten is throttlelauncher thread to pull up! all im trying to do is find the read me so that i can figure out if im typing in my serial wrong or what! any help is appreciated!
You have the right serial, but it is case sensitive.
i love 4pda!

(I am not able to attach the file but feel free to PM and I can email it - the read me is pretty simple though.)
Old 07-27-2008, 07:35 PM
kudvu002 kudvu002 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

View kudvu002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kudvu002's Photo Album Add kudvu002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by dianeofarcadia View Post

You have the right serial, but it is case sensitive.
i love 4pda!

(I am not able to attach the file but feel free to PM and I can email it - the read me is pretty simple though.)
thnx d i got it i just wasnt putting in the spaces!! i new i had the right code!!! and then i never have a problem searching and i dunno if the sight is still on tipsy mode or what
Old 07-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

were undergoing changes to find issues with board thats why you couldn't find it....p.s there is another version i use of weatherpanel where its already cracked...just fyi.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
weatherpanel