Notices

BiG JeW HAS Moved to the HTC Touch!!+PETITION KAOS MAKE A TOUCH ROM!!!

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-05-2008, 05:49 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: BiG JeW HAS Moved to the HTC Touch!!+PETITION KAOS MAKE A TOUCH ROM!!!

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

more like opposite phone that venumx has junkie.com haha i started on this site a LONG time ago when the primary phone was the mogul EVERYONE had the mogul and i was the only one with a touch. So i exchanged my touch for a mogul THEN everyone switched to the touch WHICH i repeatedly told EVERYONE that it was superior and they just LAUGHED at me. Now they laugh at me for having the MOGUL
still love you venum i have the touch as you know from last night..... and even though you havwe the mogul i know you still have the touch...... ( i could tell with the reach around you gave me last night.....)
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
big, htc, jew, kaos, make, moved, petition, rom, touch