BiG JeW BiG JeW is offline   Thread Starter  
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
No More SPRINT EMAIL! (MUST READ)

Alright guys,

I got a email the other day informing me that Sprint will NO LONGER give email support for there customers. What this means??, By the end of December of this year, anyone that has a sprint email account setup, it will NO LONGER exist. I am sharing this so that you aren't left hanging in the wind. What I mean by that is, if your sprint email is setup with a site, For example, smartphonejunkie, myspace, facebook, etc. etc. You will be entitled to change your email to be able to login. So instead of you going and attempting to login (after they disable the feature), and go NUTS trying to figure out WTF happend, this is a heads up to you! Just thought I'd share this with my fellow junkies!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: No More SPRINT EMAIL! (MUST READ)

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Alright guys,

I got a email the other day informing me that Sprint will NO LONGER give email support for there customers. What this means??, By the end of December of this year, anyone that has a sprint email account setup, it will NO LONGER exist. I am sharing this so that you aren't left hanging in the wind. What I mean by that is, if your sprint email is setup with a site, For example, smartphonejunkie, myspace, facebook, etc. etc. You will be entitled to change your email to be able to login. So instead of you going and attempting to login (after they disable the feature), and go NUTS trying to figure out WTF happend, this is a heads up to you! Just thought I'd share this with my fellow junkies!
damn why they getting rid of email??? it cant cost them that much to run the service:< i have had an address with them for about 15 months and havent used it once or logged into it but still what gives lmao.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you know sprint is playing with fire...first they charge us for mms...as pda ans ppc users we can't use....then their going to take away email..which is the only alternative to sending mms with a ppc or pda. well besides the programs users have made. wtf are they thinking. SPRINT YOU ARE STUPID.
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2008, 03:52 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

not to mention sprint pays us on Customer Satisfaction now too. And conviniently they upped the cost of repairs, and are charging extra for a bunch of services and changed all the plans around and made the instinct only available on certain plans and are NOW taking away email. Hmm maybe that will lower our CSAT? which in turn lowers my paycheck. luckily i know how to flirt with old ladies to get an above average CSAT score. hahahhaha

The Following User Says Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2008, 04:21 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

not to mention sprint pays us on Customer Satisfaction now too. And conviniently they upped the cost of repairs, and are charging extra for a bunch of services and changed all the plans around and made the instinct only available on certain plans and are NOW taking away email. Hmm maybe that will lower our CSAT? which in turn lowers my paycheck. luckily i know how to flirt with old ladies to get an above average CSAT score. hahahhaha
lmao thatta boy venum you got to you know..... ive been flirting with the older nurses at the hospital i work at and boy do they love to visit me in the security office...... i even got one to go for a "exterior patrol" with me in my car.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i even got one to go for a "exterior patrol" with me in my car.
thats just nasty....ew ew im telling...
Old 08-10-2008, 05:23 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

thats just nasty....ew ew im telling...
she was just giving me a physical and i was taking her tempature.... thought she might of had a fever but it turned out that she was just a lil warm from working so hard while on top.
Old 08-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro2
Mobile OS: 5.0

View reebis44's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View reebis44's Photo Album Add reebis44's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

HA! I forgot sprint had emails for us all. I've never touched that thing. Don't even know mine. That's probably why they're getting rid of it. Lack of use.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:55 PM
The VenumX Factor

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by reebis44 View Post

HA! I forgot sprint had emails for us all. I've never touched that thing. Don't even know mine. That's probably why they're getting rid of it. Lack of use.
then what they should do is send an email to everyone that says HEY WE'RE GETTING RID OF UNUSED EMAIL ACCOUNTS CLICK THIS LINK AND ENTER YOUR EMAIL IF YOU USE YOURS SO WE WONT DELETE IT! and then just ask new activations if they have an email currently and if they would want one. knowing sprint they'll prolly get rid of everyones email address' and then offer it as an add on for $5 / mo for unlimited sprint email account access.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2008, 07:37 PM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

then what they should do is send an email to everyone that says HEY WE'RE GETTING RID OF UNUSED EMAIL ACCOUNTS CLICK THIS LINK AND ENTER YOUR EMAIL IF YOU USE YOURS SO WE WONT DELETE IT! and then just ask new activations if they have an email currently and if they would want one. knowing sprint they'll prolly get rid of everyones email address' and then offer it as an add on for $5 / mo for unlimited sprint email account access.
thats not a bad idea there timmy boy.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:02 PM
The VenumX Factor

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

thats not a bad idea there timmy boy.
i try

Old 08-11-2008, 01:07 AM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

They are goig to let everyone know via email or letter mail, etc. In anycase I have used it since I have the APACHE a while back when it had first came out. Sucks not to have it in my opinion

Old 08-19-2008, 11:00 AM

I just got my email confirmation as i stated when this thread started! You will be contacted via email!!!!

From sprint :

“ Quote ”

mportant message regarding future changes to pcs mail service.

Dear valued customer,

sprint is committed to keeping you informed of changes to your
wireless products and services and providing you with the best
solutions to meet your needs.

Our records indicate that you currently use our free email service,
pcs mail. Through our efforts to continually evaluate our
offerings, the decision was made to discontinue pcs mail on december
31, 2008.

To ensure you are prepared for this change and have continued access
to your emails, listed below are four recommended steps to take
before december 31, 2008:

1. Sign up for a new email account with an email provider
2. Transfer your existing emails to your new email account
3. Save and transfer your contacts
4. Install our free mobile email for instant access to
your email accounts

please visit www.sprint.com/pcsmail to learn more about these steps
and possible service alternatives.
http://www.sprint.com/pcsmail

we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look
forward to continuing to serve your communication needs.

Sincerely,
sprint product management

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
email, read, sprint