puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Board Issues

well guys Ive been working hard to track down the issue that we were facing with the board.
Basically what we are facing is one of the board program (hack) is draining the board resource above capacities which lot of you guys are facing browsing the forum.Tonight i will uninstall all programs and tommarrow i will upgarde the forum to the latest build3.7.2. and i will try to install the hacks that are available for this version.

The board tomorrow will be closed for posting while I'm upgrading the board, then i will re-open it and install hack while you guys are browsing.

thanks for your understanding.

also guys lots of the features are offline for the reminder of the night.

Old 07-28-2008, 08:09 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Board Issues

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

well guys Ive been working hard to track down the issue that we were facing with the board.
Basically what we are facing is one of the board program (hack) is draining the board resource above capacities which lot of you guys are facing browsing the forum.Tonight i will uninstall all programs and tommarrow i will upgarde the forum to the latest build3.7.2. and i will try to install the hacks that are available for this version.

The board tomorrow will be closed for posting while I'm upgrading the board, then i will re-open it and install hack while you guys are browsing.

thanks for your understanding.

also guys lots of the features are offline for the reminder of the night.
thanks for the heads up bro...you do your thing and i'm sure you'll figure it out i noticed that even though you stripped the site down it has been running really slow for me the last couple days. oh well at least its still here, so just do your thing and i'm sure you'll figure it out
Old 07-28-2008, 08:18 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

thanks for the heads up bro...you do your thing and i'm sure you'll figure it out i noticed that even though you stripped the site down it has been running really slow for me the last couple days. oh well at least its still here, so just do your thing and i'm sure you'll figure it out

forgot to mention clear cookies from your browser because its probably saved in cookies.But the overall performance is good now though

Old 07-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

forgot to mention clear cookies from your browser because its probably saved in cookies.But the overall performance is good now though
thanks pb for all the hard work once again.... hopefully it will be figured out soon and we dont losr the attachments lmao.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:34 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

thanks pb for all the hard work once again.... hopefully it will be figured out soon and we dont losr the attachments lmao.
ahahahaha funny dude its all good na we should be ok its a standalone upgrade overriding the files and running the upgrade.

But i also forgot to mention the newer board has alot more features that you guys will enjoy too..what i want to ask tell me what hack that you guys want back on and i have to find out if its compatible too. lets do a list here and i'll take notes.

Old 07-28-2008, 08:35 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks i was starting to feel left out i couldnt do anything, but now i know for sure. Keep up the hard work

Old 07-28-2008, 09:41 PM
Mobile Model: PPC6800
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View Aftrshck's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Aftrshck's Photo Album Add Aftrshck's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i would like to see if there is an option to skip the hi from "username" posts to show up in the new posts search....having them is your choice...but preferrably not to interfere with my searching for new posts throughout the day.....just thinking it would make it easier for searching from work *when we arent supposed to!*......

Old 07-28-2008, 11:04 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ahahahaha funny dude its all good na we should be ok its a standalone upgrade overriding the files and running the upgrade.

But i also forgot to mention the newer board has alot more features that you guys will enjoy too..what i want to ask tell me what hack that you guys want back on and i have to find out if its compatible too. lets do a list here and i'll take notes.
def the side menu, utube (if possible since it is a chunker.), the search that works lmao, the new post hack above the private messaging link, the staff area on the taskbar below the banner, the thanks button, the power, experience, etc....., thats about all i can think of that seem like high wants or needs particularly.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:44 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

def the side menu, utube (if possible since it is a chunker.), the search that works lmao, the new post hack above the private messaging link, the staff area on the taskbar below the banner, the thanks button, the power, experience, etc....., thats about all i can think of that seem like high wants or needs particularly.
lol yea dash i like those too...and PB thanks for bringing my level down bro urgggggggggggg
Old 07-28-2008, 11:49 PM

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

lol yea dash i like those too...and PB thanks for bringing my level down bro urgggggggggggg
mines down too but still tripling you up almost lmao.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol ya ass, well i havent ben here longer then you lol....i was at almost 47 man lol
Old 07-29-2008, 12:57 PM
OG Member

well finally i upgraded it, please people there will be some issues till i get all the kinks out..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2008, 04:39 PM
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.1

View kudvu002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kudvu002's Photo Album Add kudvu002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well finally i upgraded it, please people there will be some issues till i get all the kinks out..
its running smooth for me right now, havent tried a bunch of searching though, but all in all i like the new look minus the school bus yellow side menu bar! new online icons are dope and the additional options are a plus as well! thnx puertoblack2003 for all your hard work!
The Following User Says Thank You to kudvu002 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2008, 05:38 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sofar so good. Minor errors like no buble when quoting replys and what not. Just little things .. We are getting all the apps from after the 22nd of this month back on the board correct?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Mobile Model: PPC6800

View Aftrshck's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Aftrshck's Photo Album Add Aftrshck's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

no problems here either.....just trying to find things.....heh....well...i will keep searching.....

great job puertoblack2003.....keep up the server!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aftrshck For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2008, 05:46 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice job works good so far for me

The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2008, 05:49 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Sofar so good. Minor errors like no buble when quoting replys and what not. Just little things .. We are getting all the apps from after the 22nd of this month back on the board correct?
its already up ...and the bubbles i lookin to see if its compatible for this version, im hoping so...also check your profile its lot better then the old one.

“ Originally Posted by Aftrshck View Post

no problems here either.....just trying to find things.....heh....well...i will keep searching.....

great job puertoblack2003.....keep up the server!!!
thanks bro

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2008, 05:54 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I already did!! I cant login to MOD CP though! Unlesss there is a different way to access it! Thanks PB!

Old 07-29-2008, 06:07 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

I already did!! I cant login to MOD CP though! Unlesss there is a different way to access it! Thanks PB!
well the links is at the bottom of the page next to privacy link remind me to post it on the quick link for ya

Old 07-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Mobile Model: LG Voyager&Mogul

View dianeofarcadia's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dianeofarcadia's Photo Album Add dianeofarcadia's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

puertoblack2003, I am not sure if it is due to you still working on everything or something you need to look at.
I almost hate to bring it up but...

I was trying to post a new windows application under the thread: Windows Mobile/Windows PPC Applications. Using the paperclip attachment I am getting this message.

"Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
It works here under this thread but can't get it to work under the proper the thread.

Sorry if it something you are aware of...
Anyhow - everything is looking good.
btw...
did you remove the My Post link? I am not seeing that on the tool bar.

Keep up the good work.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:27 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by dianeofarcadia View Post

puertoblack2003, I am not sure if it is due to you still working on everything or something you need to look at.
I almost hate to bring it up but...

I was trying to post a new windows application under the thread: Windows Mobile/Windows PPC Applications. Using the paperclip attachment I am getting this message.

"Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
It works here under this thread but can't get it to work under the proper the thread.

Sorry if it something you are aware of...
Anyhow - everything is looking good.
btw...
did you remove the My Post link? I am not seeing that on the tool bar.

Keep up the good work.
yes we are on a better updated program with alot of features with improve social structure and personal image uploading that member can view.Now to answer you question all that mean that the post you are looking for is no longer available.

On my last string to clean up the board i have to update thread to clear out missing links and post and unwanted junk. and that twill be done later tonight when there less traffic.

the only thing i suggest to everyone is since this is cookie base program in the morning when you return to clear your browser cookies to clear up old info that was retain form previous posting.

and thanks for your comment,

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

we're back up and running!!! boards been fast since i've been on tonight
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2008, 04:59 PM
Mobile Model: LG Voyager&Mogul

View dianeofarcadia's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dianeofarcadia's Photo Album Add dianeofarcadia's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Questions regarding the Thanks button and the rep button.

For some posting I see the thanks button, and often times it is not there - is the rep button used as the same feature? (to say thanks)??

love the new look, including the banner - good job!

The Following User Says Thank You to dianeofarcadia For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2008, 05:21 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by dianeofarcadia View Post

Questions regarding the Thanks button and the rep button.

For some posting I see the thanks button, and often times it is not there - is the rep button used as the same feature? (to say thanks)??

love the new look, including the banner - good job!
in program section and theme section or such will not show the thanks you button until the second or third page i believe which I've seen.The way the programmer complied it.Its connected to the default reputation of the board awarding you points. so even the thank you button is not shown during the time of posting of the first page.In the program section in detail box will show reputation button all you have to do is hit that and add comment or leave it blank...the poster will still receive points regardless.

you can go to a populate post in program and go to last page you'll see a thank you button which you can still use.

hope that cleared it up :connie_mini_hotairb

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
board, issues