Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Mogul87 Mogul87 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: 6800
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Mogul87's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mogul87's Photo Album Add Mogul87's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
something wrong with my phone?

is there something with my phone or am i just not hard reseting it right. from my understanding to hard reset you have to hold the power button and camera button at the same time then insert your styulis into the reset button. when i do that i get a red blue and another color screen. then i insert my stylis into the reset button again to reset my phone. but my apps and stuff wont go away when it boots up again. is there somthing im doing wrong?
Old 09-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: alltel
Mobile OS: 6.1

View HTCrokR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View HTCrokR's Photo Album Add HTCrokR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: something wrong with my phone?

“ Originally Posted by Mogul87 View Post

is there something with my phone or am i just not hard reseting it right. from my understanding to hard reset you have to hold the power button and camera button at the same time then insert your styulis into the reset button. when i do that i get a red blue and another color screen. then i insert my stylis into the reset button again to reset my phone. but my apps and stuff wont go away when it boots up again. is there somthing im doing wrong?
yeah your doing it wrong, hold down both soft keys at same time then insert stylus into reset button.
please hit the thanks button if it worked for ya
The Following User Says Thank You to HTCrokR For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2008, 12:26 PM

View Mogul87's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mogul87's Photo Album Add Mogul87's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

which ones are the soft keys?
Old 09-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: alltel
Mobile OS: 6.1

View HTCrokR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View HTCrokR's Photo Album Add HTCrokR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mogul87 View Post

which ones are the soft keys?
lol, the top 2 buttons on the bottom of the front.
The Following User Says Thank You to HTCrokR For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2008, 12:34 PM

ok thnx. i hit the thnx button
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
phone, wrong