Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-08-2008, 08:37 PM
hardrock51 hardrock51 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: sprint mogul 6800
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View hardrock51's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hardrock51's Photo Album Add hardrock51's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
hardrocks mini whips

I own a 94 saturn sl, 99 accord ex coupe, 01 f150 lariat extended, and a 08Saturn Outlook xr fully loaded purchased last week. Sure none of you want to see those so i'll show my mini's too like dash since there is some interest there!!! Also putting the finishing touches on a 74 Nova with pops so i'll post those maybe tomorrow.

This is what i'm on right now. I've had millions of these things.....
Left to Right: All Traxxas products..... Revo 2.5r w/ OS 18tm racing motor(45 mph basher), stock 3.3 jato 70mph, and a 3.3 revo w/ RB 523 racing motor(motor cost 315 bucks) running at about 60mph. Suspension is crazy on those revos for monster jumps and backflips
Attached Thumbnails
100_1527.jpg   100_1529.jpg  
Old 09-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: hardrocks mini whips

“ Originally Posted by hardrock51 View Post

I own a 94 saturn sl, 99 accord ex coupe, 01 f150 lariat extended, and a 08Saturn Outlook xr fully loaded purchased last week. Sure none of you want to see those so i'll show my mini's too like dash since there is some interest there!!! Also putting the finishing touches on a 74 Nova with pops so i'll post those maybe tomorrow.

This is what i'm on right now. I've had millions of these things.....
Left to Right: All Traxxas products..... Revo 2.5r w/ OS 18tm racing motor(45 mph basher), stock 3.3 jato 70mph, and a 3.3 revo w/ RB 523 racing motor(motor cost 315 bucks) running at about 60mph. Suspension is crazy on those revos for monster jumps and backflips
nice trucks bro and i hear ya i just picked up a slayer today and will post pics sometime tomorrow..... the slayer is going to be my new basher ill tell you what....
Old 09-08-2008, 09:21 PM
hardrock51 hardrock51 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: sprint mogul 6800
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View hardrock51's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hardrock51's Photo Album Add hardrock51's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah post that joint up when you get it unwrapped. I don't know too much about that one. I usually run during the fall, winter, and spring, so I haven't been reading up or researching RC stuff since June this year. Too much boating and jetskiing during the summer, and with those real racing motors its a headache to keep a good tune for more than 30mins during the dead heat of summer. It's my time of year now to race. gotta clean the track off in a couple weeks!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by hardrock51 View Post

yeah post that joint up when you get it unwrapped. I don't know too much about that one. I usually run during the fall, winter, and spring, so I haven't been reading up or researching RC stuff since June this year. Too much boating and jetskiing during the summer, and with those real racing motors its a headache to keep a good tune for more than 30mins during the dead heat of summer. It's my time of year now to race. gotta clean the track off in a couple weeks!!!
hell yeah for sure the racing motors do suck..... i like to run mine a little on the rich side to tell the truth..... gets some more speed and acceleration out of the vehicle.... but yeah i find myself constantly messing with the tuning of it as the temp changes.... also i find myself always tweaking the transmission on the jato to shift at different times depending on what i am doing...... and the slayer is the new truck traxxis released.... it should be on the main page of their site.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
hardrocks, mini, whips