Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-20-2008, 10:59 PM
keithtoxic keithtoxic is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Htc Touch
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View keithtoxic's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View keithtoxic's Photo Album Add keithtoxic's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Would I be able to do this

Well with the way things are going, sprint wont be sending me an htc touch like they said they would(I'll be raising hell about that, because when I agreed to pay the $50 deductible it was for an htc touch, not for a palm centro) so what me and my family are doing is moving to different carriers, I'm gonna goto AT&T and I'm gonna get a 16gb iphone. My question for you guys is when they send me the centro would I be able to just sell that for like 150-200 dollars unopened on say ebay or something? They won't lock it to my phone number since it's an insurance phone will they?
Old 09-20-2008, 11:08 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Would I be able to do this

“ Originally Posted by keithtoxic View Post

Well with the way things are going, sprint wont be sending me an htc touch like they said they would(I'll be raising hell about that, because when I agreed to pay the $50 deductible it was for an htc touch, not for a palm centro) so what me and my family are doing is moving to different carriers, I'm gonna goto AT&T and I'm gonna get a 16gb iphone. My question for you guys is when they send me the centro would I be able to just sell that for like 150-200 dollars unopened on say ebay or something? They won't lock it to my phone number since it's an insurance phone will they?
Yeah you could sell it if they send it to you , you would have to call and get your service put on that phone..... So yeah you could.
The Following User Says Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2008, 03:57 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Would I be able to do this

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Yeah you could sell it if they send it to you , you would have to call and get your service put on that phone..... So yeah you could.
exactly and you will prolly be able to get closer to 250-275 for the beast.... be surte to add pics with a piece of paper in the background with your ebay username..... it boosts sales :>
Post New ThreadReply