Mike20PR Mike20PR is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
sold my Touch remaining PPC'less

IM SAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT DUE FOR FINANCIAL REASONS AND TO PREVENT FROM SCREWING UP MY CREDIT AND ANY CURRENT PAYMENTS, I HAD TO GIVE UP MY TOUCH TO GET THE LOOT TO PAY OFF MY VISA BILL (MY NIGHTMARE) AND MY PHONE BILL, CUZ BEING JOBLESS FOR ALMOST A YEAR TO BE A FULL TIME COLLEGE STUDENT REALLY TOOK A TOLL ON MY LUXURIES EVEN THOUGH I MANAGED TO KEEP ALL MY PAYMENTS UP TO DATE TILL NOW, I RAN OUT OF GAS (BACKUP CASH) THIS MONTH AND I REFUSE TO FALL BACK ON MY PAYMENTS.

IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A JOB FOR A WHILE AND WONT BE LONG TILL I GET BACK ON TRACK, BUT TILL THEN I HAVE TO GO BACK TO A CRAPPY SAMSUNG A900 AND MY ACTIVITIES IN THIS SITE WILL BE LESS AND MORE LIMITED LIKE SUPPORT ON NEW APPS DUE TO THE REASON THAT I WONT HAVE A PPC TO TEST IT ON.

JUST GIVING A HEADS UP AND ITS GONNA BE TOUGH GIVING UP MY TOUCH (THIS IS WHERE THE SAD VIOLIN KICKS IN ) BE SURE THAT ILL BE BACK WITH A VENGANCE TOUCH PRO

LONG LIVE SPJ
...M!K3...

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 03:47 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: sold my Touch remaining PPCless

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

IM SAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT DUE FOR FINANCIAL REASONS AND TO PREVENT FROM SCREWING UP MY CREDIT AND ANY CURRENT PAYMENTS, I HAD TO GIVE UP MY TOUCH TO GET THE LOOT TO PAY OFF MY VISA BILL (MY NIGHTMARE) AND MY PHONE BILL, CUZ BEING JOBLESS FOR ALMOST A YEAR TO BE A FULL TIME COLLEGE STUDENT REALLY TOOK A TOLL ON MY LUXURIES EVEN THOUGH I MANAGED TO KEEP ALL MY PAYMENTS UP TO DATE TILL NOW, I RAN OUT OF GAS (BACKUP CASH) THIS MONTH AND I REFUSE TO FALL BACK ON MY PAYMENTS.

IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A JOB FOR A WHILE AND WONT BE LONG TILL I GET BACK ON TRACK, BUT TILL THEN I HAVE TO GO BACK TO A CRAPPY SAMSUNG A900 AND MY ACTIVITIES IN THIS SITE WILL BE LESS AND MORE LIMITED LIKE SUPPORT ON NEW APPS DUE TO THE REASON THAT I WONT HAVE A PPC TO TEST IT ON.

JUST GIVING A HEADS UP AND ITS GONNA BE TOUGH GIVING UP MY TOUCH (THIS IS WHERE THE SAD VIOLIN KICKS IN ) BE SURE THAT ILL BE BACK WITH A VENGANCE TOUCH PRO

LONG LIVE SPJ
...M!K3...
Man i hear ya; im way behind on my bills too! my ex girlfriend seems to have been the cause of it cause now that we arent together anymore I am getting back on track but I am 1200 in the hole with credit cards and still have to make a car payment/cell payment/insurance payment. SO crazy...selling my touch, moto q and 700wx so i can try to catch up. still have my diamond tho ide rather be homeless with a diamond than have a home and no diamond hope to see you back soon!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 04:13 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch 6900
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View dontaylorj's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dontaylorj's Photo Album Add dontaylorj's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: sold my Touch remaining PPC'less

damn man, its hard out there, i think i would sell my PS3 before i sold my phone, i treat mt PS3 better them a kid, if i had one,,,,lmao, its crazy that i dont play it much anymore, now that i have my touch, my girl thinks i love my phone more then her. anyway, goodluck. oh eventhough i dont know you, if i win the lotto i will hook you up.
The Following User Says Thank You to dontaylorj For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 04:21 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I thnk we could all relate to not having money it a rough out there right now. Going to school and having bills along with and to have a JOB to pay for that not easy. Heck not sure what i would do with out my phone lmao would be really board and out of touch with the world. Keep looking for that Job you'll find something!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

LONG LIVE SPJ
...M!K3...
really sorry to hear about this. but i do find it ironic your selling your phone to make your phone bill... sorry it brought a chuckle to me. but if your jobless atm and can't find a good job. try looking into a temp service. you will most likely get put into doing warehousing business but i have actually been in warehousing for 5 years now and well i don't work on the floor anymore (logistics manager now) i know from helping hire in new employees we use temp service to get our crew. i dunno how other companies do it but basically we will request a number of people from the temp service they send us the temps (this would be you). and you complete a job for the companies minimum wage. atm our companies minimum wage is 10 dolllars an hour. if you do good work we keep you around longer, after 3 months we then make you elligeable for full time. aka minmum 3 dollar pay raise with insurance 401k and profit sharing. but that may be something you could look into.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:29 PM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i am jobless and full time student also but my mom pays for my schooling >_< so i'm set she doesn't know i use it to fund my ppc needs. nah just kidding. i had some money left over from working for a year. pays to save up money. but almost running out too...

Old 09-24-2008, 05:32 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post

i am jobless and full time student also but my mom pays for my schooling >_< so i'm set she doesn't know i use it to fund my ppc needs. nah just kidding. i had some money left over from working for a year. pays to save up money. but almost running out too...
if your school is like mine they offer a TON of part time job oppertunities. luckily i don't need it but i still get emails dam near every day asking for assistance.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:37 PM

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by monkeyxiv View Post

if your school is like mine they offer a TON of part time job oppertunities. luckily i don't need it but i still get emails dam near every day asking for assistance.
they probably do but nah. i'll work when i finish school. but back to mike..hurry up and get back up on ppc bandwagon man

Old 09-24-2008, 07:48 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey mike if you want to pay shipping overt to PR i got a mogul that you are more than free to use/have...... jsut collecting dust... let me know.....
Old 09-24-2008, 08:10 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hey mike if you want to pay shipping overt to PR i got a mogul that you are more than free to use/have...... jsut collecting dust... let me know.....
but dash, he needs to pay for bills somehow lmao

Old 09-24-2008, 08:26 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

are you fckn serious?!?! if you are willing to do that, ill gladly pay the shipping. you have made my day, week, month, year lol i wouldn't be able to thank you enough. Let me know bro

thanx for the support everyone but not to worry, ya boy is a hustler so ill be ok

ps. im typing from the peice of sht a900 lol i still got some speed in the keypad
Old 09-24-2008, 08:36 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

are you fckn serious?!?! if you are willing to do that, ill gladly pay the shipping. you have made my day, week, month, year lol i wouldn't be able to thank you enough. Let me know bro

thanx for the support everyone but not to worry, ya boy is a hustler so ill be ok

ps. im typing from the peice of sht a900 lol i still got some speed in the keypad
hahhahaahhahahah some speed are you sure? lmao...... but yeah for sure bro send me a message with your information and ill get you all hooked up for sure :> just give me a couple days got to dig it out of my boxes from moving lmao.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:39 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Laughing only at the last part of the comment (p.s.) Mike If i had a extra PPC I would send it to you with open arms for all the hard work you put in to the site. Unfortunatley, I don't have one. I didnt know you were seriously gonna sell it when you told me a couple weeks ago. In any case, Dash seems to got you covered on a PPC. Lord Bless D/\sh our Savior So goodluck to you and hope all works the best in your favor, you are a good guy. D/\sH I have the info and will be shipping the BT to you on Friday. LONG LIVE SPJ!

The Following User Says Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 09:20 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint HTC Touch

View rickyty1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rickyty1's Photo Album Add rickyty1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wow, hey guys love this site. Great story about this poor kid not havn a ppc to hook all us spj's with all the stuff he does. Got a say Dash you are the man! Glad you were able to come through in the clutch.Thanks ! to all you guys, for everything you do here (staff). It really great. I got to go now think i am going to cry.......

Seriously though ,you guys are amazing ,PROPS!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to rickyty1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2008, 12:54 AM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Laughing only at the last part of the comment (p.s.) Mike If i had a extra PPC I would send it to you with open arms for all the hard work you put in to the site. Unfortunatley, I don't have one. I didnt know you were seriously gonna sell it when you told me a couple weeks ago. In any case, Dash seems to got you covered on a PPC. Lord Bless D/\sh our Savior So goodluck to you and hope all works the best in your favor, you are a good guy. D/\sH I have the info and will be shipping the BT to you on Friday. LONG LIVE SPJ!
for sure jew....... and thanks for doing that :>
Old 09-25-2008, 03:12 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sucks mikey, well atleast dash got u covered.....its hard here in nyc aswell, and i been working day an night and actually put school on hold for awhile, just do ur thang man, hey dashy I wanna diamond bro i got 2 contracts and one of them the contract expired in aug and its still open plus i got the $150 rebate for the old dinosaur phone lol...let me know what can i do brother
Old 09-25-2008, 09:41 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View worldwide's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View worldwide's Photo Album Add worldwide's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You went from the bright side to the dark side and now back to the light. Welcome back to Mogul world.....Until that pro drop! lol!

Old 09-25-2008, 12:33 PM

“ Originally Posted by worldwide View Post

You went from the bright side to the dark side and now back to the light. Welcome back to Mogul world.....Until that pro drop! lol!
hahahhaa wow yeah them silly mogul users thinking the light side is good :>
Old 09-25-2008, 12:54 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

hahahhaa wow yeah them silly mogul users thinking the light side is good :>
fo sho, the dark side is whatever side IM on

Old 09-25-2008, 02:37 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View worldwide's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View worldwide's Photo Album Add worldwide's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

We're not that silly at least not me with this nuerom 3 I can hold off on payin 6 bills for a phone in fact im actually multitasking with this thing now. contract up march 2010 it'll be a new phone out everybody trying to get by then, I'm 32 and wiser with my $ now.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Mobile Model: Diamond & Touch Pro

View IFMISM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View IFMISM's Photo Album Add IFMISM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow dash i just looked at this thread, and you beat me too it. i too have a mogul that i was saving for a touch pro. but after reading his story and knowing that he posted alot of things that i used here on this forum. he is welcome to mine free of charge also. if he doesn't take yours he can have mine. probably not as advanced as yours, but i am sure he will get it up to his specs.

so mike pm me if you need it. just hate i logged in so late. Dash you are truly a stand up guy. it makes me proud to be a part of this forum.

edit: i was having a heck of a day. it did me some good to see this thread
The Following User Says Thank You to IFMISM For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2008, 07:40 PM

“ Originally Posted by IFMISM View Post

wow dash i just looked at this thread, and you beat me too it. i too have a mogul that i was saving for a touch pro. but after reading his story and knowing that he posted alot of things that i used here on this forum. he is welcome to mine free of charge also. if he doesn't take yours he can have mine. probably not as advanced as yours, but i am sure he will get it up to his specs.

so mike pm me if you need it. just hate i logged in so late. Dash you are truly a stand up guy. it makes me proud to be a part of this forum.

edit: i was having a heck of a day. it did me some good to see this thread
if you want you can send him one as a thanks... im still trying to find it in one of my boxes from moving.... found the touch but not the mogul yet..... jsut let me know whats going on and we can get out boyyyy hooked up :>
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2008, 07:42 PM
Mobile Model: Diamond & Touch Pro

View IFMISM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View IFMISM's Photo Album Add IFMISM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok. no problem. i have mine in the box in my closet. so someone shoot me the info and it is as good as his.

will be home hopefully tomorrow. in durham on business. will call my wife and have her get everything ready so hopefully no delay. just pm me and let me know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IFMISM For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2008, 08:29 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

if you want you can send him one as a thanks... im still trying to find it in one of my boxes from moving.... found the touch but not the mogul yet..... jsut let me know whats going on and we can get out boyyyy hooked up :>

“ Originally Posted by IFMISM View Post

ok. no problem. i have mine in the box in my closet. so someone shoot me the info and it is as good as his.

will be home hopefully tomorrow. in durham on business. will call my wife and have her get everything ready so hopefully no delay. just pm me and let me know.
im about to shed a tear lol, wow.... well D/\SH gets the final word, you tell me on you status on the last message you left me and let me know whats gonna happen

i cant believe the true support shown from the SPJ family

bless you all

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2008, 09:07 PM

im about to shed a tear lol, wow.... well D/\SH gets the final word, you tell me on you status on the last message you left me and let me know whats gonna happen

i cant believe the true support shown from the SPJ family

bless you all
i think home boy is gonna get you hooked up since he can do it iin a more timely manner.... when he comes through be sure to tell me and im going to get him vip status for helping in such a thoughtful way :> just send him the info mike and you will be good to go.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:47 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wow!!! Way to come together as ONE! Thanks for the gesture IFMISM.

Old 09-25-2008, 10:57 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i am proud to be part of this forum, dash u and IFISM r great guys......and yes i still luv the dash....
The Following User Says Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2008, 12:04 AM

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

i am proud to be part of this forum, dash u and IFISM r great guys......and yes i still luv the dash....
hahahhaha REPRESENT!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:47 PM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just knew you guys were straight! This just confirms it. Awesomeness in this forum. And I felt like I was under a dark cloud being without lights for two weeks. Geez. Thanks for the shot of perspective!

The Following User Says Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2008, 08:24 PM

ok mike i got the phone going out on monday or tuesday latest for you buddy. send me a pm and ill explain.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View normb8s's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View normb8s's Photo Album Add normb8s's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This is touching. I haven't been on this site in a while for i have been overseas doing contracted military work (Damn No CDMA in Jahbooty Africa). But to come back on here and see this kind of giving and exemplary generosity makes me feel proud to be a member surrounded by some swell company. Dash your generous help has always been appreciated from all and i just wanna drop a big props to u and IFMISM on this man. I hope nothing but the best for all and good luck to Mike and his sicheeation... SPJ fo life.

Old 09-29-2008, 03:08 PM
Mobile Model: XV6900, Omnia, Curve
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now?

View mykela25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mykela25's Photo Album Add mykela25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

*tapping the mic*
I LOVE U GUYS!! Im so proud to be a member here. Seriously, people here pull together and do more for other members than what I have ever seen and that is so awesome. Mike, I WISH I had an extra phone just to send you! But Im so glad that Daddy and IFISM have seen to it that youre taken care of bc youve been such a great asset to SPJ and we would hate to have u out of commission for too long. Good luck darling and I hope everything works out for you. Daddy & IFISM, you guys are the greatest!!!

Ok, I am done now.
The Following User Says Thank You to mykela25 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
ppcless, remaining, sold, touch