forget the Instinct and the iphone

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-04-2008, 03:14 AM
saxmanrp saxmanrp is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View saxmanrp's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View saxmanrp's Photo Album Add saxmanrp's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
forget the Instinct and the iphone

I'm new to this site and was totally blown away with the vast ways to make my HTC Touch completely better than both of them.. D/\SH and the rest of the guys are freakin GENIOUSES
Old 07-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Mobile Model: htc 6800

View jmoney21j's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jmoney21j's Photo Album Add jmoney21j's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: forget the Instinct and the iphone

first off the mogul is a great fone and everything but it is definately not better than the iphone. The mogul cannot compete with the iphone graphically and application wise. Everything on here mad by dash and everyone else is just copied from the Iphone. apple came up with everything first like s2u, ifonz, vtap aka mobile youtube, scrolling contacts, scrolling internet, tabbed browsing, EVERY single upgrade the iphone did first and then people figured out how to do it on windows devices. dash coders and all them are great for figuring out how to implment them on moguls and such...but apple and iphone had every single advancement first
Old 07-04-2008, 02:15 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jmoney21j View Post

first off the mogul is a great fone and everything but it is definately not better than the iphone. The mogul cannot compete with the iphone graphically and application wise. Everything on here mad by dash and everyone else is just copied from the Iphone. apple came up with everything first like s2u, ifonz, vtap aka mobile youtube, scrolling contacts, scrolling internet, tabbed browsing, EVERY single upgrade the iphone did first and then people figured out how to do it on windows devices. dash coders and all them are great for figuring out how to impelment them on moguls and such...but apple and iphone had every single advancement first
naw the iphone cant touch the mogul and touch...... but this wasnt the topic of the thread so lets keep it on topic........ thanks bro for the compliments and i do my thang you know.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jmoney21j View Post

first off the mogul is a great fone and everything but it is definately not better than the iphone. The mogul cannot compete with the iphone graphically and application wise. Everything on here mad by dash and everyone else is just copied from the Iphone. apple came up with everything first like s2u, ifonz, vtap aka mobile youtube, scrolling contacts, scrolling internet, tabbed browsing, EVERY single upgrade the iphone did first and then people figured out how to do it on windows devices. dash coders and all them are great for figuring out how to implment them on moguls and such...but apple and iphone had every single advancement first
wtf!!!! what is this guy smoking!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to TAR For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Mobile Model: MOGUL//TOUCH
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View elovato429's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View elovato429's Photo Album Add elovato429's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I Never Had A Iphone But I Wouldn't Trade My Mogul 4 Nothin When It Got Messed Up I Almost Threw A Funeral 4 It. And I Agree These Guys R Freakn Genius. I Love This Site!
The Following User Says Thank You to elovato429 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2008, 06:45 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by elovato429 View Post

I Never Had A Iphone But I Wouldn't Trade My Mogul 4 Nothin When It Got Messed Up I Almost Threw A Funeral 4 It. And I Agree These Guys R Freakn Genius. I Love This Site!
lmao thank bro we try our best here but remember even the staff here had to start somewhere....... i was a noob just over a year ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2008, 06:50 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

WTF!!I NEVER IN MY LIFE HEARD SUCH RUBBISH... LOL, ill give u iphone came up with the app's but dash and the rest of the spjunkies came up with ways to not only master the programs, but IMPROVE THEM. my mogul is way more customizable then the iphone will ever b !! i think not only r u smoking good shit, but ur holding out on the rest of us... lol ! all i can say good about the iphone is the screen is way more brighter and visible in direct sun... thats it !! now if u wanna see a REAL challange look out for my post titled: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND vs. SAMSUNG I900 OMNIA: battle of the century

The Following User Says Thank You to NINE'SICKS For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Mobile Model: 6800

View dierrecook's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dierrecook's Photo Album Add dierrecook's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the mogul has greater potential than the iphone simply because of the ability too change interfaces roms
Old 07-07-2008, 05:04 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by dierrecook View Post

the mogul has greater potential than the iphone simply because of the ability too change interfaces roms
the best part is that the mogul and touch can have any iphone software but the iphone cant have ours!!! so why envy of sweat the iphone???

Old 07-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View halfdanarson's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View halfdanarson's Photo Album Add halfdanarson's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by saxmanrp View Post

I'm new to this site and was totally blown away with the vast ways to make my HTC Touch completely better than both of them.. D/\SH and the rest of the guys are freakin GENIOUSES
I have to agree. I almost traded my Touch for an Instinct until I found one of Dash's videos on youtube and then found this site. I've learned a lot about using the programs to customize my Touch and everyone here has done a great job of getting stuff and explaining things.
The Following User Says Thank You to halfdanarson For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint touch DIAMOND
Mobile OS: 5.0

View omarnova's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View omarnova's Photo Album Add omarnova's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

IPHONE SUCKS... MY BOY GOT THE IPHONE and ask's me to go on youtube lol lol lol HTC TOUCH BABY all day everyday
Old 07-08-2008, 07:22 PM
mike0122
Mobile Model: Tmobile Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: T Mobile

View mike0122's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mike0122's Photo Album Add mike0122's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have Tmo so I have the Wing and I wouldn't even trade that for the Iphone and the Mogul is way better than the Wing.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Mobile Model: MOGUL//TOUCH

View elovato429's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View elovato429's Photo Album Add elovato429's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

First I Heard Of Ths Place Was Through Big Jew's Youtube Video And Evr Since I Log N Evryday,plus Dash (which Name Fits Perfectly Cause He Answers U B4 U Give Him A ?) I Only Been On For A Month And Others Envy My New Tech. 4 My Mogul Thx Spj!
Old 07-08-2008, 07:57 PM

“ Originally Posted by elovato429 View Post

First I Heard Of Ths Place Was Through Big Jew's Youtube Video And Evr Since I Log N Evryday,plus Dash (which Name Fits Perfectly Cause He Answers U B4 U Give Him A ?) I Only Been On For A Month And Others Envy My New Tech. 4 My Mogul Thx Spj!
hahaha no problem and check out my videos under the htc utube above the chatbox on the main page which you can access by clicking the site banner with mogul dude.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:17 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Vogue

View dette's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dette's Photo Album Add dette's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah I found this site from D/\SH's videos on YouTube! Made me love my Mogul even more! My new Touch now too lol
But thanks D/\SH! I appreciate all the work you put in every day.(I have ran my own forums before and its not all that easy)

Old 07-13-2008, 04:26 PM
Mobile Model: Pro

View Avgas's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Avgas's Photo Album Add Avgas's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

+1 for the touch
Old 07-13-2008, 06:19 PM

View dette's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dette's Photo Album Add dette's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Avgas View Post

+1 for the touch
Hell yeah! lol

Old 07-14-2008, 08:19 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro!!!

View csmartycssmarty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View csmartycssmarty's Photo Album Add csmartycssmarty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok before i get into ripping apart everything that you said i must say that everyone is entitled to their opinion and everything i am about to say is with utmost respect... but that being said... ... ... that was the most retarded opinion i have ever heard concerning a smart phone! i carried an i phone for 6 months and i never used a slower more buggier device (in such a beautiful case) in my freaking life. it froze every day and brought internet speed to an all time despicable low... granted they came out with some cool places to touch with my fingers but i had those already on other pda's and tablet pc's long before iphone was conceived! so dont give me the crap they came out with it first. they released a piece of metal that was the worst 400 bucks i never wanted to spend. the only good thing i have to say about that phone is that people were stupid enough to buy it off me for more than i paid for it... and they have come thru again with this failed launch of the 3g and bricking original iphones just over a firmware update. i must add there are millions in cst who still dont have theirs working!!! the best phone out right now on any carrier with the best apps and fastest speeds and best coverage for the best price is the mogul on the sprint network!!! try again later iphone!!! everybody shout out for windows mobile and the htc mogul!!! and bow down to the release of the htc diamond, touch pro and any other smart phone without an I in front of it.
p.s. im sorry but you asked for it.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Mobile Model: Blackberry 8830 WE

View joeyisiceman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View joeyisiceman's Photo Album Add joeyisiceman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i played around with all three and must say that i like the touch hands down. mainly due to its ability to customize. the iphone is nice buts its all hype and the instinct wasnt as responsive as the touch was. just my opinion
Old 08-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Mobile Model: HTC diamond (alltel)
Mobile Carrier: verizon

View suka4luv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View suka4luv's Photo Album Add suka4luv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
touch rocks yo
Old 08-11-2008, 08:17 AM
Mobile Model: MOGUL 6800

View wlsmoku's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View wlsmoku's Photo Album Add wlsmoku's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I am a lil Bias for Sprint since I work for them, but I do believe the iphone is a nice phone. the way it's integrated with software is honestly 2nd to none. I do however believe you do not have to re-invent the wheel to make a good app even better like a lot of the developers here have done. you wouldn't see a tire designer start from scratch everytime a new tread design comes out, would you?

I do think Sprints phones are the most customizable phones out there thanks to site like this one, so for that, i'm def not going anywhere else, nor jumping ship for an iphone just because of it's nieve popularity.

just my 2 cents of course - milage may vary
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wlsmoku For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2008, 02:42 AM

I really do like Sprint.. There customer service not so much... but other then that Sprint is pretty good! There phones are really nice in my opinion.
I love my Touch, I loved my Mogul, Even my Sanyo Katana was really really really nice for a flip phone.

Anyways I also like the iPhone! It is a nice phone.. I am not saying I am going to buy one or anything because I am married to Sprint for another 2 years anyways and I like Sprint for the most part and the phones but I am still saying the iPhone is a nice phone ... Definitely not as customizable as the Spritn phones by ANY means especially the WinMo phones of course.

But the iPhone is still a good phone.. It is not something to jump through hoops for by any means.. The only reason it is succeeding is because it is SO user friendly.. You do not have to tweak, edit, change anything on the iPhone for it to do what you want.. If it wasnt for that and the fancy UI it would not be winning at all.. not even close.. WinMo can do so much more though! I love chaning my phone every week!

The Following User Says Thank You to dette For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2008, 01:13 AM
Mobile Model: ppc6800

View peterlang's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View peterlang's Photo Album Add peterlang's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

iphone ok i like the way you can edit pics and how big and bright the screen is. if it wasnt for D/\SHs vid on youtube I would of jumped shipped to the iphone because i was bored with my mogul. Thanks D/\SH you saved my cellular life. After seeing the level of customization windows mobile phones have im hooked. besides htc diamond and touch pro is gonna own the idrone.

iphone: a clone walking into a wall without a soul.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peterlang For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2008, 09:26 PM

“ Originally Posted by peterlang View Post

iphone ok i like the way you can edit pics and how big and bright the screen is. if it wasnt for D/\SHs vid on youtube I would of jumped shipped to the iphone because i was bored with my mogul. Thanks D/\SH you saved my cellular life. After seeing the level of customization windows mobile phones have im hooked. besides htc diamond and touch pro is gonna own the idrone.

iphone: a clone walking into a wall without a soul.
hahahha glad you didnt leave the darkside and that i was part of the choice.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch

View mista's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mista's Photo Album Add mista's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the iphone is kool the diamond better
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
forget, instinct, iphone