Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Evolancer13 Evolancer13 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Motorola Rizr Z3
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
MLB fans?

Yea so i love baseball, my favorite team is the YANKEES!!!! and yeah, we doing pretty bad right now, except for mussiana... I might go to one of the games next week...
The Following User Says Thank You to Evolancer13 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View jofee's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jofee's Photo Album Add jofee's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: MLB fans?

“ Originally Posted by Evolancer13 View Post

Yea so i love baseball, my favorite team is the YANKEES!!!! and yeah, we doing pretty bad right now, except for mussiana... I might go to one of the games next week...
Go cubs
Old 08-19-2008, 04:33 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View jofee's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jofee's Photo Album Add jofee's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jofee View Post

Go cubs
yankees are okay
Old 08-19-2008, 04:59 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

my sig says it all. . .

Old 08-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

What would a Yankee fan be without a RedSox fan to hate?

Old 08-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Moebius View Post

What would a Yankee fan be without a RedSox fan to hate?
lol waits for dash to come in. being he a redsox fan.

funny though its possible the yankees and the redsox wont make postseason this year.

Old 08-19-2008, 05:34 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

lol waits for dash to come in. being he a redsox fan.

funny though its possible the yankees and the redsox wont make postseason this year.
hahaha lets go bosox!!!!!!! they will make the playoffs.... the yankees wont evencome close to making the wild card... the rays with the injuries they are going through will have the wild card and the bosox will win the division... and the cubs are the cubs and wont make it to the world series than blame that on a goat from over 100 years ago.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:38 PM

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahaha lets go bosox!!!!!!! they will make the playoffs.... the yankees wont evencome close to making the wild card... the rays with the injuries they are going through will have the wild card and the bosox will win the division... and the cubs are the cubs and wont make it to the world series than blame that on a goat from over 100 years ago.
Ohhhhh dash a sox fan... i joined this forum cuase of sox fan.. damn!
Whats your opinon on manny leaving (serious question)
Old 08-20-2008, 01:55 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ohhhhh dash a sox fan... i joined this forum cuase of sox fan.. damn!
Whats your opinon on manny leaving (serious question)
im glad he was tearing apart the clubhouse and making the team suffer while doing so. so overall im glad we did even though we are paying his salary still for the rest of the year.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:54 PM

Im glad because he cant help you guys hurt us... lol.
but i feel bad for torre... if not the yankees i want the dodgers to win the World Series i wish we kept torre...
Old 08-21-2008, 01:48 PM

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im glad he was tearing apart the clubhouse and making the team suffer while doing so. so overall im glad we did even though we are paying his salary still for the rest of the year.
Ditto. I hated to see the guy go, but he went over the edge this year. Plus Bay ain't exactly crap so far.

In Theo we trust.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:56 PM

Im glad because he cant help you guys hurt us... lol.
but i feel bad for torre... if not the yankees i want the dodgers to win the World Series i wish we kept torre...

Actually, I think Manny will do fine for Torre. He's back in a laid back city where the fans aren't too dedicated and won't tear you to shreds for not performing, and he got what he wanted. He'll play again (for now at least).

And I'm with you on the Dodgers succeeding (unless of course they're up against the Sox in the series). I've got nothing but respect for Torre, and would love nothing better than to see Boss Jr Hank try and pull his ever growing foot out of his mouth after the season. Honestly, even though it's required by law for Sox fans to hate the Yankees and vice versa, I do respect the rivalry. That said, I got no respect for Steinbrenner and think he's done a great damage to baseball in general, so I'll take great delight in watching him and Hank squirm if the Yankees do complete the epic collapse.

Oh, and Dash, as much as it pains me to the core to admit this, I've gotta disagree with you on one front. I think the Rays are gonna take the division. Whatever happened, these guys suddenly believe in themselves. And just like we saw in 04 (gotta tell ya, I was living in Boston at the time...talk about a party...), a team with good chemistry is a very dangerous opponent.

Old 08-21-2008, 05:49 PM

Actually, I think Manny will do fine for Torre. He's back in a laid back city where the fans aren't too dedicated and won't tear you to shreds for not performing, and he got what he wanted. He'll play again (for now at least).

And I'm with you on the Dodgers succeeding (unless of course they're up against the Sox in the series). I've got nothing but respect for Torre, and would love nothing better than to see Boss Jr Hank try and pull his ever growing foot out of his mouth after the season. Honestly, even though it's required by law for Sox fans to hate the Yankees and vice versa, I do respect the rivalry. That said, I got no respect for Steinbrenner and think he's done a great damage to baseball in general, so I'll take great delight in watching him and Hank squirm if the Yankees do complete the epic collapse.

Oh, and Dash, as much as it pains me to the core to admit this, I've gotta disagree with you on one front. I think the Rays are gonna take the division. Whatever happened, these guys suddenly believe in themselves. And just like we saw in 04 (gotta tell ya, I was living in Boston at the time...talk about a party...), a team with good chemistry is a very dangerous opponent.
yea but look at all the injuries they are facing right now including with the pitching staff..... and i think that the experience with the bosox will help them alot compared to the youthfullness of the rays.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Mobile Model: Touch & Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: The Now Network

View mrpants20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrpants20's Photo Album Add mrpants20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just have to give some love to my Tigers...... Even though I am used to them being a losing team, this year sucks!!! I mean come on, $139 Million payroll (second highest) and we are currently a losing team!?!?!? As sick as it is, I still have the "Old English D" flying in front of my house.... At least until this Saturday (football season will finally be here!)

Old 08-25-2008, 06:47 PM

“ Originally Posted by mrpants20 View Post

I just have to give some love to my Tigers...... Even though I am used to them being a losing team, this year sucks!!! I mean come on, $139 Million payroll (second highest) and we are currently a losing team!?!?!? As sick as it is, I still have the "Old English D" flying in front of my house.... At least until this Saturday (football season will finally be here!)
hahahaha i hear ya but thankfully im out of michigan now!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:06 PM

yeah steinbrenner is a @$$... and he doesnt kno anything bout baseball except for buying talent and trying to get easy rings... After watching The Bronx Burning i hated him more cause he was obessed with getting rings....
The Following User Says Thank You to Evolancer13 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2008, 08:56 PM

yeah steinbrenner is a @$$... and he doesnt kno anything bout baseball except for buying talent and trying to get easy rings... After watching The Bronx Burning i hated him more cause he was obessed with getting rings....
lmao now they gonna miss the playoffs lmao hahahahhahha
Old 08-26-2008, 11:15 PM

lol. dont rub it in... (just sayin) and the rays will go for the sweep
(i cant stop laughing at the thought)
Old 09-18-2008, 02:53 PM

Re: MLB fans

Thought I'd bump this one for a refresh.

So Dash, since we're comin' down to the wire here. Still think the Sox are gonna take the division from the Rays? Rays have a much easier remaining schedule, took 2 of 3 and the season series last night, and the Sox still have to face a hot Toronto, a mildly hot Cleveland both of whom while most likely done are mathematically still in it, and the ever rivalrous Yankees. Granted, if all goes well the Yankees will be eliminated before that series, but you just KNOW they'll try and play spoiler if the AL East hasn't been decided yet.

Obviously, this is the Rays' first trip to the post season, so anything is possible there - they could collapse and flunk out, or keep that chemistry and belief going. If the latter happens, I think they might just do it all.

Angels and White Sox both have potential, but if I was going to call it, I'd say the AL East is going to the WS again.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:23 PM

Thought I'd bump this one for a refresh.

So Dash, since we're comin' down to the wire here. Still think the Sox are gonna take the division from the Rays? Rays have a much easier remaining schedule, took 2 of 3 and the season series last night, and the Sox still have to face a hot Toronto, a mildly hot Cleveland both of whom while most likely done are mathematically still in it, and the ever rivalrous Yankees. Granted, if all goes well the Yankees will be eliminated before that series, but you just KNOW they'll try and play spoiler if the AL East hasn't been decided yet.

Obviously, this is the Rays' first trip to the post season, so anything is possible there - they could collapse and flunk out, or keep that chemistry and belief going. If the latter happens, I think they might just do it all.

Angels and White Sox both have potential, but if I was going to call it, I'd say the AL East is going to the WS again.
yea the bosox will steal the division late this year ofr sure :>
Old 09-18-2008, 11:10 PM

yea the bosox will steal the division late this year ofr sure :>
Spoken like a fan.

So I gotta ask, are you old enough, or rabid enough to have lived with much of the old "curse"? Well, obviously if you've been a Sox fan for more than a few years you would have felt the last gasp of it (namely sending Pedro out in the 8th in 03), but I was thinking more along the prior years going back to like 86 and such.

Old 09-18-2008, 11:51 PM

Spoken like a fan.

So I gotta ask, are you old enough, or rabid enough to have lived with much of the old "curse"? Well, obviously if you've been a Sox fan for more than a few years you would have felt the last gasp of it (namely sending Pedro out in the 8th in 03), but I was thinking more along the prior years going back to like 86 and such.
hahah i may only be 21 but i love baseball and have always loved boston.... (lived there till age 12 than michigan and now back :>) i watched many of the classic games from the 80's
Old 09-19-2008, 11:10 AM

hahah i may only be 21 but i love baseball and have always loved boston.... (lived there till age 12 than michigan and now back :>) i watched many of the classic games from the 80's
It's kinda funny. I was still a Sox fan, but I had pretty much given up on baseball after the last strike in 94. But then when we moved to Boston in 2000, my wife dragged me kicking and screaming to a game at Fenway and it all came rushing back with a vengance. That place is like living in history or something, you just can't help but feel it. The good thing was it gave me a chance to watch the magic come back and the curse be blown away. I was at the Rangers game that started the sellout streak, and even got to watch them clinch their first post season birth since 99 that October. Then had to sit at home screaming my guts out when I saw Pedro trooping back out for the 8th against the MFYs. I think watching that may have actually been more painful than Buckner's play in 86.

We had to move back down south for a while, but are just itching to move back to New England. Probably be a few years, but man I can't wait.

The Following User Says Thank You to Moebius For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2008, 08:28 PM

look at my redsox up 1-0 in game 7 baby!!!!!! bottom of the fourth right now.... so looks like all the haters here that were saying it was going to be tampa bay didnt realize that it happened in 2004, 2007, and now 2008 with the great comebacks..... next is a sweep of the phillies in the world series when the BO-SOX finish this sucker up :>
Old 10-19-2008, 10:42 PM

RAYS WIN RAYS WIN!!!! BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS (sorry dash got next year) gooo phillies now cause no one from the al east should get the world series win!!! Execpt for the YANKEES!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2008, 10:27 AM

RAYS WIN RAYS WIN!!!! BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS BOSTON SUCKS (sorry dash got next year) gooo phillies now cause no one from the al east should get the world series win!!! Execpt for the YANKEES!!!!!!
hahahaha its all good and i wouldnt be talking too much shit bro since your yankees werent even close to making the playoffs.... ahhahaahhaahhahaa the yankees have the highest payroll and cant even make the playiffs, not thats pretty sad :>
Old 10-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I can't talk shit to none of you I'm a die hard, I blow it every year Cubs Fan

Old 10-20-2008, 12:47 PM

“ Originally Posted by toked420420 View Post

I can't talk shit to none of you I'm a die hard, I blow it every year Cubs Fan
its ok you will win one someday and the curse of the billygoat will be lifted :> ill give you a title in the next 10 years for sure....... you guys have a good team right now and a great farm system up and going..... especially on the pitching side.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2008, 06:47 PM

you sox fan always bring up the same stuff dont you guys lol... highest payroll blah blah blah...
87 years...
Old 10-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Fellas, fellas, fellas....lets not argue over who's better between the bosoxs and the yankees. They are both great teams. However,

PHILLIES ARE BETTER THEN BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LETS'S GO PHILS!!!!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2008, 08:04 AM

lol... good luck to ur phillies...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evolancer13 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
fans, mlb