Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-01-2008, 01:40 AM
churchi4cubs churchi4cubs is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Diamond
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View churchi4cubs's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View churchi4cubs's Photo Album Add churchi4cubs's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Traded in my Mogul for a Diamond Touch

I've been playing with the Diamond Touch and so far I like it. The biggest issue I've noticed so far has been using the sliding bar on the right side of the screen. It's like it doesn't recognize when it is being used. It doesn't work great with a stylus either. I have to press harder than I would think should be necessary.

Anyway, I'm happy with the Diamond aside from that so far. I didn't have the Mogul for very long but it seemed like I got in as the Mogul was on its way out.
The Following User Says Thank You to churchi4cubs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2008, 02:07 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Traded in my Mogul for a Diamond Touch

“ Originally Posted by churchi4cubs View Post

I've been playing with the Diamond Touch and so far I like it. The biggest issue I've noticed so far has been using the sliding bar on the right side of the screen. It's like it doesn't recognize when it is being used. It doesn't work great with a stylus either. I have to press harder than I would think should be necessary.

Anyway, I'm happy with the Diamond aside from that so far. I didn't have the Mogul for very long but it seemed like I got in as the Mogul was on its way out.
enjoy your new toy!
Old 10-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Mobile Model: mogul 6800
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View jettaboi2k's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jettaboi2k's Photo Album Add jettaboi2k's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Mogul on its way out WHAT??? I don't think you had it long enough because the phone is BAD A$$
The Following User Says Thank You to jettaboi2k For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2008, 08:40 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jettaboi2k View Post

Mogul on its way out WHAT??? I don't think you had it long enough because the phone is BAD A$$
compared to the diamond the mogul is total garbage..... the diamond is one sexy ass phone..... and the diamond cant touch the touch pro......... its just the process of evolution you know.... ( thus smartphone evolution) (one of the sites mottos)
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2008, 08:43 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

compared to the diamond the mogul is total garbage..... the diamond is one sexy ass phone..... and the diamond cant touch the touch pro......... its just the process of evolution you know.... ( thus smartphone evolution) (one of the sites mottos)
TRUE INDEED! FYI!! The Touch PRO WILL NOT I REPEAT WILL NOT BE RELEASED ON OCT.19!! It did get pushed back and if i told the RELEASE date it got pushed too, there will be A LOT of disappointed members and staff!! So im keeping my mouth shut!

Old 10-16-2008, 12:13 AM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

TRUE INDEED! FYI!! The Touch PRO WILL NOT I REPEAT WILL NOT BE RELEASED ON OCT.19!! It did get pushed back and if i told the RELEASE date it got pushed too, there will be A LOT of disappointed members and staff!! So im keeping my mouth shut!
cough27thcough damn sorry bout that
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2008, 12:00 AM
Mobile Model: htcxv6800
Mobile Carrier: verizon

View jeeperak's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jeeperak's Photo Album Add jeeperak's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well thats great i get rid of my junk i760 and get a free 6800 and now im way behind the times..verizon dosnt have many good phones to offer us from what i see
Old 10-26-2008, 12:08 AM

“ Originally Posted by jeeperak View Post

well thats great i get rid of my junk i760 and get a free 6800 and now im way behind the times..verizon dosnt have many good phones to offer us from what i see
hahahahaha the mogul is a beast of a device :> i will always love my time with it to death :>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2008, 09:13 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View DaRedLight's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DaRedLight's Photo Album Add DaRedLight's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I began with the Samsung lineup...A900 series. I ended with the Samsung A920 trying to "Push it to the limit!" (Miami ref. for BigJew! lol!) I was probably the only clown with "Ready Link" lol! I liked that "dumb phone". I then had a minor issue with the phone, and the Sprint store where I'm located were being gangsters about not taking care of me...trying to force me to take a refurbished phone! (I've paid full price for almost every phone I've owned...free phone...whateva!) I've been with Sprint since 98' (Sprint Spectrum) with a Qualcomm phone! One well written letter, and two phone calls from upper management...I was blessed with what they called..."The best phone in our lineup!" HTC Mogul (PPC6800). I just need two more apps...and this phone is tweaked to near perfection. (Though I wish I could install/develop a taser function lmao! Imagine the stylus shoots out...jolting...lol!) The one feature I like about the Diamond is that gyrator sensor! I don't think the Diamond will be able to out perform the Touch Pro though...I apologize if this post was taken the thread in the wrong direction. Enjoy your equipment...modify it to your supreme liking...and nothing will be better to you!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaRedLight For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
diamond, mogul, touch, traded