Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-27-2008, 06:45 AM
rojaav6 rojaav6 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Alltel
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View rojaav6's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rojaav6's Photo Album Add rojaav6's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Alltel Released HTC Touch Diamond

AHHHhHhH... I just purchased the HTC Touch also. I am so angry at the same time sad bout the release. Its on there web site so its offical. I'm not sure when they released. I just check there website out and saw it. Either way I stick with my HTC Touch. As for the Diamond would cost me almost $600 with taxes. I'm so still sad tho.. =(***
The Following User Says Thank You to rojaav6 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Smart Phone Junkie-ville
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View baines3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View baines3's Photo Album Add baines3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Alltel Released HTC Touch Diamond

i feel sad for you too...looks like you better start diggin nickels dimes and pennies. toss me some when your done, i gotta get my touch pro..
Old 10-27-2008, 11:47 AM
Mobile Model: htc ppc6800
Mobile Carrier: alltel

View tsu708's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tsu708's Photo Album Add tsu708's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

With Alltel where I am at you have 30 days satisfaction with the phone. I have taken back three different phones with no questions asked. Just tell them you are unhappy with the quality, battery life ect and you want to get a different phone. I have never had a problem getting a new replacement or a comletely different phone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tsu708 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2008, 03:38 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by rojaav6 View Post

AHHHhHhH... I just purchased the HTC Touch also. I am so angry at the same time sad bout the release. Its on there web site so its offical. I'm not sure when they released. I just check there website out and saw it. Either way I stick with my HTC Touch. As for the Diamond would cost me almost $600 with taxes. I'm so still sad tho.. =(***
you have a link by any chance?
Old 10-27-2008, 04:33 PM
rojaav6 rojaav6 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View rojaav6's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rojaav6's Photo Album Add rojaav6's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Even worst.. I got my HTC Touch off eBay. Got it for $310 Shipped. On other hand I save from paying full price at alltel. Becuase I still got my two years contract. =( Purchasing the phone from alltel would of cost me $600. So returning the phone is out of the question. As for the link.. I can't link it because Alltel use flash player to display there phone and detail. So just check out Alltel.Com. AHHAHHahhh.. WHy me..!!! *sniff sniff*
The Following User Says Thank You to rojaav6 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2008, 06:47 PM
Mobile Model: HTC PPC6800

View Kinnon's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kinnon's Photo Album Add Kinnon's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

The Alltel Diamond has been released online with Alltel but will not be released in stores untill this thusday.As for the phone i would recommend the 6800 over the diamond because the Alltel version lacks the features of the Sprint version I think. I believe Dashes unboxing video sayd the Sprint version would answer the phone when u picked it up to your ear but Alltels dont. It does ignore a call when you flip it over but thats about all Ive seen special from it besides its size. Anyone planning on getting a new new ppc either wait for the Touch Pro or get a 6800.I work for Alltel by the way for those wondering how I know this.Our store got 5 of them in last week but we dont sell them untill thursday.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:33 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Kinnon View Post

The Alltel Diamond has been released online with Alltel but will not be released in stores untill this thusday.As for the phone i would recommend the 6800 over the diamond because the Alltel version lacks the features of the Sprint version I think. I believe Dashes unboxing video sayd the Sprint version would answer the phone when u picked it up to your ear but Alltels dont. It does ignore a call when you flip it over but thats about all Ive seen special from it besides its size. Anyone planning on getting a new new ppc either wait for the Touch Pro or get a 6800.I work for Alltel by the way for those wondering how I know this.Our store got 5 of them in last week but we dont sell them untill thursday.
word thanks for the heads up bro, and also from the stats i have seen on the phones it has pretty much all the same features as the sprint version and only some phones (early batch) have the flick to answer. the rest is the same from what i have seen..... can you get some stats off of the box?
Old 10-28-2008, 07:38 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Heres the link http://www.shopalltel.com/brands/all...?svs_cmpId=352

The Following User Says Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2008, 07:45 PM

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

yea its the same as the sprint version, but i really do like the theme with the white and gray.... kind of original and not ugly like prints version lmao.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:51 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

yea its the same as the sprint version, but i really do like the theme with the white and gray.... kind of original and not ugly like prints version lmao.
Me to i like theres better

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
alltel, diamond, htc, released, touch