puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint Customers Can Use GPS to Locate Loved Ones for Less

Just in time for Halloween, Sprint (NYSE:S) is making it more affordable for customers to use its industry-leading GPS-enabled child locator service, Sprint Family Locator. Starting tomorrow, parents can now use Sprint Family Locator, including recent enhancements, for just $5 per month. A great tool for peace of mind during trick-or-treating, Sprint Family Locator allows parents to log in on any Web-enabled Sprint phone or a computer to use GPS to see their child's location on an interactive map, even when the child is using their phone to make a call or send a text.

"Sprint has always been proud to offer the wireless family locator service with the most compatible phones and fewest plan limitations, and now we've made Sprint Family Locator the least expensive in the industry, so even more families can use this valuable tool," said Len Barlik, vice president of wireless and wireline services for Sprint. "With enhanced features and a lower price, families can take advantage of Sprint Family Locator on the Now Network this Halloween and beyond. Since becoming the first carrier to offer a GPS family locator service in 2006, we've been happy to continuously expand the functionality of Sprint Family Locator and see usage of the service continue to grow."

During the past four months, Sprint Family Locator users made an average of more than 3 million location requests through the service, including more than 3.5 million in September alone. Existing Sprint Family Locator subscribers will automatically receive the new $5 per month price, starting with their first billing cycle after Oct. 30.

[Read More]

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2008, 09:12 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Customers Can Use GPS to Locate Loved Ones for Less

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

Just in time for Halloween, Sprint (NYSE:S) is making it more affordable for customers to use its industry-leading GPS-enabled child locator service, Sprint Family Locator. Starting tomorrow, parents can now use Sprint Family Locator, including recent enhancements, for just $5 per month. A great tool for peace of mind during trick-or-treating, Sprint Family Locator allows parents to log in on any Web-enabled Sprint phone or a computer to use GPS to see their child's location on an interactive map, even when the child is using their phone to make a call or send a text.

"Sprint has always been proud to offer the wireless family locator service with the most compatible phones and fewest plan limitations, and now we've made Sprint Family Locator the least expensive in the industry, so even more families can use this valuable tool," said Len Barlik, vice president of wireless and wireline services for Sprint. "With enhanced features and a lower price, families can take advantage of Sprint Family Locator on the Now Network this Halloween and beyond. Since becoming the first carrier to offer a GPS family locator service in 2006, we've been happy to continuously expand the functionality of Sprint Family Locator and see usage of the service continue to grow."

During the past four months, Sprint Family Locator users made an average of more than 3 million location requests through the service, including more than 3.5 million in September alone. Existing Sprint Family Locator subscribers will automatically receive the new $5 per month price, starting with their first billing cycle after Oct. 30.

[Read More]
can't tell you how many POS boyfriends have put this on their girlfriends phones. i always seem to neglect to tell them that it sends a text message to the persons phone when they are being tracked. needless to say I have gotten a few angry guys back in the store. HAHA owned.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2008, 09:13 PM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thats funny as hell

Old 11-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

can't tell you how many POS boyfriends have put this on their girlfriends phones. i always seem to neglect to tell them that it sends a text message to the persons phone when they are being tracked. needless to say I have gotten a few angry guys back in the store. HAHA owned.
hahahhaaha thats great :> my ex did that and i showed her that shit and she tried to say she didnt add it....... than i looked through the notes at wrok and her name was there lmao..... i love exes :>
Old 11-02-2008, 10:48 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahhaaha thats great :> my ex did that and i showed her that shit and she tried to say she didnt add it....... than i looked through the notes at wrok and her name was there lmao..... i love exes :>
hahaha you dont know how many girls do that...damn *****es. lol

Old 11-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

hahaha you dont know how many girls do that...damn *****es. lol
lmao i have heard from some employees that used to work for retentions...... they have told me the craziest stories bout *****es and other crazy shit.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
customers, gps, locate, loved, sprint