Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Invictus357 Invictus357 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Instinct
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Invictus357's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Invictus357's Photo Album Add Invictus357's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Maybe this already exist

SUp man... I came to this website because of one of your youtube vids. F-in awesome! Anyways, an early post mentioned the maze idea as an option for unlocking the phone. Not a fan of that idea, but what i do think would be kinda kool is if you created an unlock "design" that the user could trace with their thumbs. Something similar to the iphone slide across which is good, but plain. SO.... if there were a way you could open a program/app like deal-e-o and draw out your very own unlock design, then your options are endless. So, instead of creating a particular unlocking mechanism, create a program that gives you option after option. Also.... I would like to be able to do TouchFlo3d in landscape. If these aren't plausible, hope they atleast spawn some slammin ideas! Holla
Old 11-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Maybe this already exist

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...=throttle+lock

try this may be what your looking for

The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
exist