Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 09:03 AM
BMan BMan is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View BMan's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BMan's Photo Album Add BMan's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Touch Pro Response

Now that much of the week has passed, I was wondering how many people have gotten their hands on the Touch Pro, and if you feel the hype is worth it?

Unfortunately, my home computer decided this was the week to end its existence, and most of my free time has been spent working on a rebuild instead of playing with the phone, etc. ...'tis proving to turn out to be an expensive week!

Anyway, every time I do have the Pro in my hands, I find out more and more (even about the subtlest of things), which just gets me excited about all the possibilities this phone has to offer. This is the phone I wanted, but didn't get, when I bought my Touch last November.

How do the rest of you respond? ...or is that just a stupid question?!
Old 11-07-2008, 10:09 AM
Mobile Model: Mogul, Pro, Iphone
Mobile Carrier: Sprint, At&t
Mobile OS: 6.5

View nadcicle's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nadcicle's Photo Album Add nadcicle's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Touch Pro Response

Was definetly the phone i waited for over the diamond. Almost waited for the HD, but then seen it wouldn't have a keyboard and also didn't know if it was even going to be released for sprint. It has done everything i want it to except one thing and that is be able to be used with skyfire and have full flash support. I guess i can wish it would upscale qvga games to be able to play most of them as well.

Other than that I can go on a lot longer about the features that i do enjoy on it. That's why i didn't stop at buying 1 and i bought 2. There will of course be a better phone out in a matter of months that has a 8 megapixel camera on it along with holographic technologies built in to project images on the wall like a movie screen and have 5.1 surround sound built in, but i couldn't wait any longer.

Now then most of us all know that when it comes to windows mobile we are mostly only limited to the programs released to enable what the phone can actually do. Sooo with that being said. I shall just sit back and watch all the nice programs come out.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the pro is sick..So sick i got 2....lol but only issue as said above is skyfire doesnt work on it...or should i say it doesn't work right..Cause it does install...just screen is messed..But im working on that...Contacted skyfire about it..Hopefully coming to a resolution..I should know next 24hrs.but the pro it self well worth the wait..As i have owned apache mogul touch now pro...It blows them all away...
Old 11-07-2008, 11:16 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

the pro is sick..So sick i got 2....lol but only issue as said above is skyfire doesnt work on it...or should i say it doesn't work right..Cause it does install...just screen is messed..But im working on that...Contacted skyfire about it..Hopefully coming to a resolution..I should know next 24hrs.but the pro it self well worth the wait..As i have owned apache mogul touch now pro...It blows them all away...
You should sell me one of you pros bro

Old 11-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hi, BMan

Apparently you are having difficulty posting !!

Here are few quick links to help you get Started:

A) Introduce Yourself
(Please Introduce yourself here first)

1) Rules & Guidelines
(Please read our Forum Rules before posting)

2) New to www.smartphonejunkie.org or Mobile Phone's? Please Read
(Brief guide to getting the most out of Smartphonejunkie and Your Mobile Phone)

3) Mobile Phones FAQ & Tutorial

4) Mobile Phone Help Desk
(Our Mobile forums: You ask, we answer – FAST!)

5) How To View Private Section!
(Click Here To Gain Access To Private Program Section)

Came here in search of something specific about Mobile Phones? Try our Quick Search! powered by Google! You can find it top right of ALL pages. Enjoy your say and if you have any non-Mobile Phone questions please post them here.

Regards,

puertoblack2003 and staff
www.smartphonejunkie.org (TEAM HTC)- Where Mobile Phones Professionals Connect!
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
pro, response, touch