Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-03-2008, 10:44 PM
m260gt m260gt is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: PPC 6800
Mobile Carrier: Alltel
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View m260gt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View m260gt's Photo Album Add m260gt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
So im in a dilema

i have been looking through this site for a while and was going to get the PPC6800 through alltel. but my funds didnt agree. so i just got the Motorola Q9c, which is pretty good. i like the keyboard on it. there just doesnt seem to be many apps here for it. i have 30 days to try out this phone and return it if i dont like it. should i just bite the bullet and be poor for a few weeks and get the PPC6800? i like the mogul and everything, i just dont know if it would be right for me. im not so sure id like the front touch screen keyboard. thats the part i like about the Q9c. i know it slides out, but sometimes i just wouldnt feel like sliding. any advice would be great. and sorry if i posted this in the wrong place, its been a while since i have posted anything. thanks

Old 11-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: So im in a dilema

“ Originally Posted by m260gt View Post

i have been looking through this site for a while and was going to get the PPC6800 through alltel. but my funds didnt agree. so i just got the Motorola Q9c, which is pretty good. i like the keyboard on it. there just doesnt seem to be many apps here for it. i have 30 days to try out this phone and return it if i dont like it. should i just bite the bullet and be poor for a few weeks and get the PPC6800? i like the mogul and everything, i just dont know if it would be right for me. im not so sure id like the front touch screen keyboard. thats the part i like about the Q9c. i know it slides out, but sometimes i just wouldnt feel like sliding. any advice would be great. and sorry if i posted this in the wrong place, its been a while since i have posted anything. thanks
bro after using the mogul i will never go to a regular phone again...its not just the touch screen but the level of customization that is available on windows mobile phones...check ebay if you're hurting financially and you can probably snag one for pretty cheap especially cause the touch pro is out now

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah bro homeboy above me said it all.... and to add to your comment you dont have to always use the keyboard. you can user all different styles and version of keyboards and fullscreen keyboards. either that or the touch, you can get them in great condition with extras or new for around 150 :>
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2008, 08:09 PM

View m260gt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View m260gt's Photo Album Add m260gt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so i went with everyone and bit the bullet and bought the mogul. its nice. just seems like its kinda hard to do the normal things. haha. it is a very nice phone though. anything i should know about it?

Old 11-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

BUt if he is gonna pay $300 for a new 6800 why not get the TP @ the same price since he has 30 days

The Following User Says Thank You to Fatal_Error For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul (PPC-6800)
Mobile Carrier: Sprint PCS

View legend2700's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View legend2700's Photo Album Add legend2700's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so i went with everyone and bit the bullet and bought the mogul. its nice. just seems like its kinda hard to do the normal things. haha. it is a very nice phone though. anything i should know about it?
very good choice bro! trust us... u wont regret it... windows mobile professional (pocket PC) is so much better than windows mobile standard (smartphone) there just isnt any comparison... i would suggest u view my powerpoint over windows mobile pocket pc... https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...d.php?t=174654

--------- New Post Merged on 10/11/2008 at 0938 --------

“ Originally Posted by Fatal_Error View Post

BUt if he is gonna pay $300 for a new 6800 why not get the TP @ the same price since he has 30 days
he goes threw alltel LMFAO!!

The Following User Says Thank You to legend2700 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2008, 09:17 PM

thanks I will take a look at that powerpoint. but I had a question. when I talk on the phone I can barely hear who im talking to. I tried turning up the volume but it was already up. any ideas on what I can do?

Old 11-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul (PPC-6800)
Mobile Carrier: Sprint PCS

View legend2700's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View legend2700's Photo Album Add legend2700's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks I will take a look at that powerpoint. but I had a question. when I talk on the phone I can barely hear who im talking to. I tried turning up the volume but it was already up. any ideas on what I can do?
kewl... let me know what u think of it.. cuz im workin on another 1 lol but umm.. ik the regular speaker (not the sperkerphone) is kinda sh*ty =(

Old 11-10-2008, 09:48 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You can use nueaudio

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2008, 12:26 AM

i was wondering if there was a way to maybe unlock the GPS on my mogul from alltel? the guy at alltel said it could be done. but i cant seem to find it. all i can find is about sprint. thanks

Old 11-11-2008, 12:57 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i was wondering if there was a way to maybe unlock the GPS on my mogul from alltel? the guy at alltel said it could be done. but i cant seem to find it. all i can find is about sprint. thanks
look at the rom area from the side emnu and you will find custom roms for your phone..... i would recommend the kaos take 5 rom that is stickied... you can find a flashing tutorial below in my signature.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2008, 01:51 AM

thanks. i dont think im quite there yet..flashing i mean. im still learning. i know it doesnt look too hard to do but i just dont wanna kill my phone i just shelled out for. the guy at alltel said that it is built into the phones it just needs to be unlocked..is there an easy way to unlock the gps without flashing to another rom?

Old 11-12-2008, 01:55 AM

thanks. i dont think im quite there yet..flashing i mean. im still learning. i know it doesnt look too hard to do but i just dont wanna kill my phone i just shelled out for. the guy at alltel said that it is built into the phones it just needs to be unlocked..is there an easy way to unlock the gps without flashing to another rom?
nope not that is easy at least...... actually takes more work and more skilled work than flashing.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:38 AM

oh ok dang. well i guess ill be flashing then. the take 5 sounds good. is it stable? i really dont wanna ruin my phone

Old 11-12-2008, 02:58 AM

oh ok dang. well i guess ill be flashing then. the take 5 sounds good. is it stable? i really dont wanna ruin my phone
hell yeah it is read throught the take 5 thread.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
dilema